KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode I, II & III » Natalie/Hayden Slapstick Humor News

Natalie/Hayden Slapstick Humor News
Started by: SebulbaStar

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
SebulbaStar

Natalie/Hayden Slapstick Humor News

SOURCE: THE FORCE.NET
TimeLord again chimes in with various tidbits from the Australian shoot of Episode II. Included in the summary was a couple of more humorous moments on set. Besides, everyone is human after all, no matter how in awe we are of them on the big screen.

Minor spoiler - Highlight to read:
I think they were filming what will become an intimate scene between Padme and Anakin, as the camera was looking up towards her from it's position, almost a close-up view of her face. The best part about watching this scene though is that the actors kept fluffing it completely.
They would get to a particularly tender looking moment and Natalie would suddenly laugh. "Cut" would be called and they would try again, but as they already had the giggles they would ultimately end up doing the same thing over and over. I was told they did this same thing about a half dozen times before they finally got it right.

Later there was another intimate moment being filmed between Anakin and Amidala. This scene was particularly important to George, and he would whisper hints of advice to Hayden and Natalie. They probably did about 8 takes of this scene, one had to be re-done because Hayden's nose started to run!

But they were eventually happy when George yelled - "Cut ... perfect."

Great stuff - it must have been great to relax under the pressure and stress of the shoot!

It looks like Natalie and Hayden will have a few "Slapstick" funnies to show us fans in the future of their phat-falls on the episode 2 set, and hopefully they talk about their love affir, they have going....

later
-Tim

Old Post Oct 7th, 2000 04:28 AM
Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KJ
Sausages

I don't think they have any love affair going. If you are making a movie which is supposed to be romantic then there is no better way to advertise than have the two leading actors fall in love. I wouldn't be suprised if it was someone from Lucasfilm who is spreading the rumors. The same thing was done when Titanic was made.

Old Post Oct 7th, 2000 09:23 PM
Click here to Send KJ a Private Message Find more posts by KJ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Daft

Yeah they did the same in Return of the Jedi. Everyone thought there was a relationship going on between Carrie Fisher and Jabba the Hutt.

Old Post Oct 8th, 2000 12:46 AM
Click here to Send Darth Daft a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Daft Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Daft

By the way, Sebulbstar, you have an excellent site. Keep up the good work.

Old Post Oct 8th, 2000 12:53 AM
Click here to Send Darth Daft a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Daft Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SebulbaStar

Oh Thanks Darth Daft, I hope you'll be a frequent visitor. One question...Are you having any problems with my site (i.e. loading time, text over images (full-screen, you should'nt have a problem), and does the menu pop-on..just curious, cause I had a few visitors who were complaining..?)

Later
-Tim

Old Post Oct 8th, 2000 01:54 AM
Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Daft

I wasn't actually on there that long, but while I was there I didn't seem to be having any problems.
Oh and yes, I will be a frequent visitor.

Old Post Oct 8th, 2000 03:51 AM
Dim
Creativity

OK, on the topic smile ....I thought it was pretty funny..I want to see a SW blooper reel...

Old Post Oct 8th, 2000 06:39 AM
Click here to Send Dim a Private Message Find more posts by Dim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
theEvilJedi

Where have you been Dim?You mad me surpass you as the one with the most posts.sad

Obi-Wan Kenobi: (Looks up at his chains) "Good job!"

Old Post Oct 8th, 2000 06:43 AM
Click here to Send theEvilJedi a Private Message Find more posts by theEvilJedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dim
Creativity

Well, it was about time...I was starting to feel a little freakish smile ...I was in Idaho...it sucked sad

Old Post Oct 8th, 2000 07:00 AM
Click here to Send Dim a Private Message Find more posts by Dim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
theEvilJedi

About time?Anyway it was lonely without you.

Old Post Oct 8th, 2000 07:04 AM
Click here to Send theEvilJedi a Private Message Find more posts by theEvilJedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dim
Creativity

Well, if it makes you feel any better it was really lonely for me too.

Old Post Oct 8th, 2000 07:17 AM
theEvilJedi

smile smile smile

Old Post Oct 8th, 2000 07:19 AM
Xizor

It would really suck to be getting intimate with Natalie Portman and find that your nose started to run.smile

Old Post Oct 8th, 2000 08:41 AM
Click here to Send Xizor a Private Message Find more posts by Xizor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KJ
Sausages

As long as that's all that happened.smile

Old Post Oct 8th, 2000 08:40 PM
Click here to Send KJ a Private Message Find more posts by KJ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dim
Creativity

Well, aparently Portman didn't mind it too much..

Old Post Oct 8th, 2000 09:27 PM
Darth Daft

Well what if he sneezed all over her?

Old Post Oct 8th, 2000 11:18 PM
Dim
Creativity

Re: ......

I think she's probably still forgive him...but that's really gross sick

Old Post Oct 9th, 2000 11:41 AM
Darth Daft

Well what about puke?

Old Post Oct 9th, 2000 11:42 AM
Dim
Creativity

I'm sure she's mature enough to handle it...unless of course he's trying to vomit on her.. That's a whole different deal.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2000 12:13 PM
Darth Daft

Well I'd find it rather offensive. Someone standing in front of you and suddenly puking up would be a sure sign that you smell bad.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2000 10:19 PM