KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode I, II & III » Huge Episode III News!!!!

Huge Episode III News!!!!
Started by: George_Lucas

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
George_Lucas

Huge Episode III News!!!!

Hello,
This is George Lucas, creator and director of Star Wars. I want to clarify that I AM friends with Mickey Suttle and also admit a frequent reader of supershadow.com. Shame on all of you who do nothing more than criticize him out of jealousy. It's sad because you are the same people who almost drowned the Phantom Menace. Due to this ungratefulness, I am being forced to water-down the final movie. I would recommend immediately closing down any anti-supershadow petitions and deleting these negative posts. Also I'd finally like to add that Mickey WILL be inheriting the Star Warsd franchise after my passing. Thanks and all the best to you

GL

Old Post Apr 26th, 2004 11:30 PM
Click here to Send George_Lucas a Private Message Find more posts by George_Lucas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
gambit420
Ultra Member

I totally believe it's him. Since George Lucas is only working on the biggest movie of his career. He probably has nothing else to do than sit on the net and read through movie forums. Oh by the way Mr. Lucas, you misspelled Star Wars laughing

Old Post Apr 26th, 2004 11:36 PM
Click here to Send gambit420 a Private Message Find more posts by gambit420 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

I wonder why raz hasn't banned all of SS his socks here

Old Post Apr 26th, 2004 11:41 PM
Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
VengeanceGOD

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Someone please come foward and say you posted this as a joke. 'Cause if Suttle went to all of this trouble, he's really and truly screwed up.

Waitaminute....maybe Suttle has DID (Dissociative Identity Disorder, used to be called Multiple Personality Disorder) and thinks he IS Lucas on some days.

Old Post Apr 26th, 2004 11:42 PM
Click here to Send VengeanceGOD a Private Message Find more posts by VengeanceGOD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sith Master X
Darth Sadistic

I think the GL posting was indeed from Suttle himself or someone who is just trying to start something.

I like George.

Old Post Apr 26th, 2004 11:48 PM
Click here to Send Sith Master X a Private Message Find more posts by Sith Master X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sith Master X
Darth Sadistic

quote:
Originally posted by VengeanceGOD
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Someone please come foward and say you posted this as a joke. 'Cause if Suttle went to all of this trouble, he's really and truly screwed up.

Waitaminute....maybe Suttle has DID (Dissociative Identity Disorder, used to be called Multiple Personality Disorder) and thinks he IS Lucas on some days.

Hahaha! Maybe that is true! I wouldn't put anything past SS. laughing

I like George.

Old Post Apr 26th, 2004 11:50 PM
Click here to Send Sith Master X a Private Message Find more posts by Sith Master X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cornponious
Kuntrious Kokious Maximus

It can easily be traced by someone who knows what he is doing.

Only a true asswipe would do something so childish.

smile

corn

The Moto Dork

Old Post Apr 26th, 2004 11:54 PM
Click here to Send cornponious a Private Message Find more posts by cornponious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

I didn't do it corn sad

Old Post Apr 26th, 2004 11:54 PM
Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
gambit420
Ultra Member

quote:

Someone call the mental ward......

Old Post Apr 26th, 2004 11:55 PM
Click here to Send gambit420 a Private Message Find more posts by gambit420 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Jello
Cheese Spelunker

yes, George Lucas is so worried about an online forum group with less than 200 patrons, gasp....

Wonder when will it'll all be over...
Living in a void when the void grows colder...
Wonder when it'll all be over?
Will you be laughing when it's over?

Old Post Apr 27th, 2004 12:38 AM
Click here to Send Darth Jello a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Jello Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spectr4L
The Loyalist

This Suttle guy is REALLY off the wall.

It's like something you would see in a movie!! Anyone remember Jim Carrey's performance as The Riddler in Batman Forever?.... stick out tongue

Old Post Apr 27th, 2004 01:20 AM
Click here to Send Spectr4L a Private Message Find more posts by Spectr4L Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Odde Raciir

quote:

Maybe Lucas has it, and thinks he IS Suttle, and runs a fan site about his other personality.

Old Post Apr 27th, 2004 02:09 AM
Click here to Send Odde Raciir a Private Message Find more posts by Odde Raciir Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sith Master X
Darth Sadistic

quote:
Originally posted by Odde Raciir
Maybe Lucas has it, and thinks he IS Suttle, and runs a fan site about his other personality.

Haha! Could be true. laughing After all George is getting a little old!

SMX
cool

I like George.

Old Post Apr 27th, 2004 02:19 AM
hana_skywalker
Felix Felicis

laughing out loud HAHAHAHA! This is the funniest thing I've read this month! laughing out loud

"... a frequent reader of supershadow.com..." For Heavens' sake...

"Happiness... is not a fish that you can catch." - oUr LaDy PeAcE
"The fear of loss is a path to the Dark Side" - Master Yoda

Old Post Apr 27th, 2004 03:21 AM
Click here to Send hana_skywalker a Private Message Find more posts by hana_skywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shadowkiller

LOL

Old Post Apr 27th, 2004 03:25 AM
Click here to Send Shadowkiller a Private Message Find more posts by Shadowkiller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr.Deflok

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG IT'S LUCAS!!!! OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG *girlish scream*

Old Post Apr 27th, 2004 07:27 AM
Click here to Send Mr.Deflok a Private Message Find more posts by Mr.Deflok Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
treadline

Not only is Lucas going to water down the most important movie of his career, but the rights to Star Wars are going not to his children, but to some anonymous internet loon. What fools we've all been! laughing

Old Post Apr 27th, 2004 07:53 AM
Click here to Send treadline a Private Message Find more posts by treadline Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
gambit420
Ultra Member

Haha go look at the SS thread at starwars.com, he did the same exact thing there. When they banned his supershadow name for threatening those posters, he came back in with a new one claiming to be George Lucas. Of course at Starwars.com you can't make a screen name with George or Lucas in it, so it was GL something. After the mods shut that one down, he kept making different identities, posting pro-Supershadow statements, making it appear people are standing up for him. Ugh, SS is 100% certifiably insane. Think about it, even if Lucasfilm could get this loon in a courtroom, no judge would find him mentally competent to stand trial. wacko

Old Post Apr 27th, 2004 04:53 PM
The Ones
Death Eater

yeah, he might be but going to wreak the best movie of our lives and thinks that where the only people on this planet, if you are really george then proove it...

Harry Potter and the Triwizard Cup Spider-man 3

Old Post Apr 27th, 2004 05:06 PM
Click here to Send The Ones a Private Message Find more posts by The Ones Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ones
Death Eater

and look under his name it says: Junior Member!!

Harry Potter and the Triwizard Cup Spider-man 3

Old Post Apr 27th, 2004 05:07 PM
Click here to Send The Ones a Private Message Find more posts by The Ones Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote