KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode I, II & III » Anakin's true moment of pure evil...

Anakin's true moment of pure evil...
Started by: Jedi Priestess

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
~JP~
yeah baby

Anakin's true moment of pure evil...

OK what say you peeps. Did he have a moment of "true and pure evil" at the moment he realised his mother was dead? Was it when he killed the tuskens? Or is it yet to come? My opinion is that this circumstance is merely a jumping off point for evil. He does have remorse for not behaving like a Jedi afterwards but he doesnt appear to be sorry he killed them. I'm thinking the moment of PURE evilness is yet to come. Just a thought I had. shifty

Old Post Jun 4th, 2004 06:05 AM
Click here to Send ~JP~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~JP~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evolution
Restricted

Account Restricted

it showed a small sample when he killed the tuskens.

but in ep3 anakin goes and kills some younglings in the jedi temple showing is true evil self.

Old Post Jun 4th, 2004 06:28 AM
Click here to Send Evolution a Private Message Find more posts by Evolution Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

it is evil, cause he's a jedi, he knows he's better than this

Old Post Jun 4th, 2004 10:15 AM
Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
amity75

He must show his true evil self in EPIII. I've always thought of Vader as being a bit of a pantomine baddie. If you think about it, he doesn't really do anything REALLY evil in the movies. Killing some innocent children in EPIII would wipe out any traces of sympathy that we have for him.

Post in the Indiana Jones forum.

Old Post Jun 4th, 2004 10:16 AM
Click here to Send amity75 a Private Message Find more posts by amity75 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~JP~
yeah baby

Ah but the movie doesnt actually show this killing of children....will we feel as strongly? Funny thing is I never hated Vader in the OT I always thought he was kinda cool. But then that's just me....gimme a great villlian anytime! wink

Old Post Jun 4th, 2004 02:44 PM
Click here to Send ~JP~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~JP~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darktim1

well there are moments of evil in ep1 on the deleted scene where it shows anakin beating up greedo ep2 he is frustrated with his master obi-wan because he won't put the ship down and in the clone wars cartoon he used all of his frustration to break the ledge and kill asaj ventress so now it must be something deep that brings out the evil in ep3 all I know it will have to be something that messes with his emotions.

Old Post Jun 4th, 2004 04:55 PM
Click here to Send darktim1 a Private Message Find more posts by darktim1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sith Master X
Darth Sadistic

I agree, Anakin slaughtering the Tuskens was his first major breakout. Only the tip of the iceberg compared to what we'll see in Episode 3.

SMX
cool

I like George.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2004 09:32 PM
Click here to Send Sith Master X a Private Message Find more posts by Sith Master X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Red Superfly
You creepy little stalker

I'd kill those f***ers if they hurt my mum like that too. Anakin is only human.

In fact, he killed them. With a lightsaber. One slice = instant death, with little pain. Surely nowhere near the suffering they put his mother through. That was pretty merciful of him actually.

If that was me I'd skin them slowly and roll them around in the sand, and make C3PO pour his battery acid into their eye sockets. Then I'd cut their arms and legs off, and as they are pleading for me to end their life, I'd put a blaster on their chest and tell them to do it themselves.

Anakin's a pussy cat.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2004 10:19 PM
Click here to Send Red Superfly a Private Message Find more posts by Red Superfly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

that's why he never was a real jedi... he gave in to his emotions

Old Post Jun 6th, 2004 10:20 PM
Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Red Superfly
You creepy little stalker

Poor lad. Jedi's suck.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2004 11:28 PM
Click here to Send Red Superfly a Private Message Find more posts by Red Superfly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lyn
Jedi_Chick

quote:
Originally posted by Sith Master X
I agree, Anakin slaughtering the Tuskens was his first major breakout. Only the tip of the iceberg compared to what we'll see in Episode 3.

SMX
cool

Couldn't have said it better myself.

Thanks Ben-Kenobi for the Sig!

Old Post Jun 8th, 2004 08:08 AM
Click here to Send Lyn a Private Message Find more posts by Lyn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote