KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode I, II & III » Most anticipated Ep3 Moment

Most anticipated Ep3 Moment
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
The Demise of Windu 4 8.16%
Anakin Vs Obi-Wan duel 26 53.06%
Anakins appearance in vader suit 19 38.78%
The birth of the twins 0 0%
Total: 49 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Started by: Darth_Duffy

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Darth_Duffy

its going to be epic, but which one scene are you most looking forward too?

Old Post Jun 25th, 2004 10:07 PM
Click here to Send Darth_Duffy a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_Duffy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_Duffy

I forgot to add, my vote goes to the Anakin Vs OBi-Wan duel

Old Post Jun 25th, 2004 10:09 PM
Click here to Send Darth_Duffy a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_Duffy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spearhead
Prophet

I'd say the third one

I'm a signature!

Old Post Jun 25th, 2004 10:10 PM
Click here to Send Spearhead a Private Message Find more posts by Spearhead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Rover

^Ditto.
Vaders' back, baby!

Old Post Jun 25th, 2004 10:12 PM
Click here to Send The Rover a Private Message Find more posts by The Rover Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
moonwalker741
1039-Smoothed

the duel, i dont giva damn bout anikan in the suit,

im not sure, but r they gonna show anikan with suit on but without a mask, dznt he die if thers no mask on him?,....im not sure...i always thought thats how he died in rotj, but he also died prob b'cuz a got like 9 million volts of electricty shocked into his body from the emperors lightning...

Old Post Jun 25th, 2004 10:50 PM
Click here to Send moonwalker741 a Private Message Find more posts by moonwalker741 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~JP~
yeah baby

I'm going with the Anakin-Obi-Wan duel.........going to be very moving to see then end of that relationship..........

Old Post Jun 26th, 2004 12:05 AM
Click here to Send ~JP~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~JP~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sith Master X
Darth Sadistic

For me, gotta be Anakin's first appearance as Vader though I highly anticipate the duel as well.

SMX
cool

I like George.

Old Post Jun 26th, 2004 01:46 AM
Click here to Send Sith Master X a Private Message Find more posts by Sith Master X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spearhead
Prophet

quote:
Originally posted by moonwalker741
the duel, i dont giva damn bout anikan in the suit,

im not sure, but r they gonna show anikan with suit on but without a mask, dznt he die if thers no mask on him?,....im not sure...i always thought thats how he died in rotj, but he also died prob b'cuz a got like 9 million volts of electricty shocked into his body from the emperors lightning...

He was going to die of the lightning, he knew that, so his final request was to see Luke with his own eyes...and that tremendously sped up the process, shall we say.

I'm a signature!

Old Post Jun 26th, 2004 01:49 AM
Click here to Send Spearhead a Private Message Find more posts by Spearhead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
moonwalker741
1039-Smoothed

^ o kewwl, thnx

Old Post Jun 26th, 2004 02:21 AM
Click here to Send moonwalker741 a Private Message Find more posts by moonwalker741 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Xanatos
Pop Corn

Well I cant wait to see yoda get his a$$ kicked by palpatine Happy Dance ok so maybe it will be a close fight but a guy can hope cant he. If I have to choose one from up there I guess Anakin Vs Obi-Wan duel.

I dont care what any one says Inutaishou is the best Inuyasha charachter followed by Sesshomaru.

Old Post Jun 26th, 2004 03:49 AM
Click here to Send Xanatos a Private Message Find more posts by Xanatos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evolution
Restricted

Account Restricted

i say the whole movie will be a huge anticipated film.

it's all abought the jedi purge and slaughter.

Old Post Jun 26th, 2004 05:06 AM
Click here to Send Evolution a Private Message Find more posts by Evolution Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lyn
Jedi_Chick

I'm going to say the duel but I agree with Hit"Em"Up...I'm anticipating the entire film. I'm also looking forward to Anakin's force shuddering roar.

Thanks Ben-Kenobi for the Sig!

Old Post Jun 26th, 2004 11:53 PM
Click here to Send Lyn a Private Message Find more posts by Lyn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sith Master X
Darth Sadistic

I agree with the above two. I'm just anxious for the whole movie. I mean yeah, there's some parts that I'm mostly looking forward to more than others, but overall we'll be in for another great SW experience.

SMX
cool

I like George.

Old Post Jun 27th, 2004 01:27 AM
Click here to Send Sith Master X a Private Message Find more posts by Sith Master X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Ravenous
The Stoned DarkLord

i cant wait to see how long the lines are and how many times i wont be able to see it casue its sold out!!!

oh but anakin killin the young jedi, yeah cant wait!

Old Post Jun 27th, 2004 02:39 AM
Click here to Send Darth Ravenous a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Ravenous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sith Master X
Darth Sadistic

I'm looking forward to that scene to Ravenous, but I wouldn't doubt if it comes out like Anakin slaughtering the tuskens, where you basically see him raise his saber, take a swing and then the scene cuts. sad Never know though.

SMX
cool

I like George.

Old Post Jun 27th, 2004 02:43 AM
darktim1

I can't wait to see the duel between anakin and his master obi-wan they say it is going to be longest fight scene in cinema history so it should be intense also just want to hear the darth vader breathing so for now may force be with you.

Old Post Jun 27th, 2004 04:59 AM
Click here to Send darktim1 a Private Message Find more posts by darktim1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sith Master X
Darth Sadistic

I agree darktim1 wink Can't wait for both the duel and Vader, all of which should hopefully make Episode 3 the best SW installment yet.

SMX
cool

I like George.

Last edited by Sith Master X on Jun 27th, 2004 at 02:30 PM

Old Post Jun 27th, 2004 02:28 PM
Gemini no Saga
Athena's bodyguard

Anakin Vs Obi-Wan duel!!!
(the first duel :Obi-Wan=1 / Anakin=0..but the revenge of Vader come in the 4 episode^^)

Old Post Jun 27th, 2004 03:44 PM
Click here to Send Gemini no Saga a Private Message Find more posts by Gemini no Saga Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sith Master X
Darth Sadistic

Exactly. Again, I've said this before, but even though the Episode 4 duel isn't the greatest, the duel after Episode 3 should make it a little more special seeing it's their first meeting since their tragic showdown.

SMX
cool

I like George.

Old Post Jun 27th, 2004 05:18 PM
bILLYgOAT
The Judas

the death of the young Jedi in the temple.
It will be interesting to see how GL does this and gets away with a PG rating.
I'm also curious how anakin will direct their slaughter, but will we still forgive him in ROTJ with the blood of children on his hands?

As for the duel & the suit...well they're givens and we know the outcome.

Old Post Jun 27th, 2004 11:38 PM
Click here to Send bILLYgOAT a Private Message Find more posts by bILLYgOAT Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote