KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode I, II & III » Obi vs. GG

Obi vs. GG
Started by: Nic-Kan2344

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Nic-Kan2344

Obi vs. GG

Supershadow.com says that at sometime during the duel they will go hand to hand! But in the end Obi-Wan kills him with a blaster! SS said that the fight will be 3 to 5 min long! Thats gonna be awsome!

Old Post Jul 6th, 2004 09:57 PM
Click here to Send Nic-Kan2344 a Private Message Find more posts by Nic-Kan2344 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_Duffy

i think im gonna be sick

Old Post Jul 6th, 2004 10:08 PM
Click here to Send Darth_Duffy a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_Duffy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
barakuchi
Restricted

Account Restricted

GG ???

don't make me destroy you.
your time is near at hand fu*k with me
and your time wil be now!

Old Post Jul 6th, 2004 10:09 PM
Click here to Send barakuchi a Private Message Find more posts by barakuchi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dark_PadawanZ
***Big Z***

GG = General Grievous.....

Old Post Jul 6th, 2004 10:10 PM
Click here to Send Dark_PadawanZ a Private Message Find more posts by Dark_PadawanZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spearhead
Prophet

Excuse me while I laugh

laughing out loud

YOU BELIEVE THAT!?????

I'm a signature!

Old Post Jul 6th, 2004 10:12 PM
Click here to Send Spearhead a Private Message Find more posts by Spearhead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
barakuchi
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
Originally posted by Dark_PadawanZ
GG = General Grievous.....

wel then =homo-wan-kenobi=and he wil i EP III

Old Post Jul 6th, 2004 10:14 PM
Click here to Send barakuchi a Private Message Find more posts by barakuchi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nic-Kan2344

I beleave some stuff from SS.com. But I get most of my info from George Lucas. I'm friends with George. And the Obi vs GG fight he was talking about is almost real. I have seen a rough cut of Episode 3 already.

Old Post Jul 6th, 2004 10:15 PM
Click here to Send Nic-Kan2344 a Private Message Find more posts by Nic-Kan2344 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_Duffy

"wel then =homo-wan-kenobi=and he wil i EP III" sad

this thread has gone horribly, horribly wrong

Old Post Jul 6th, 2004 10:16 PM
Click here to Send Darth_Duffy a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_Duffy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_Duffy

"I'm friends with George"

The madness continues!

'yes i am a cinic'!

Old Post Jul 6th, 2004 10:16 PM
Spearhead
Prophet

quote:
Originally posted by Nic-Kan2344
I beleave some stuff from SS.com. But I get most of my info from George Lucas. I'm friends with George. And the Obi vs GG fight he was talking about is almost real. I have seen a rough cut of Episode 3 already.

You expect us to believe that? What the f**k?

I'm a signature!

Old Post Jul 6th, 2004 10:19 PM
Click here to Send Spearhead a Private Message Find more posts by Spearhead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dark_PadawanZ
***Big Z***

quote:
Originally posted by §pearhead
You expect us to believe that? What the f**k?

I don't believe that.. laughing out loud

This is a new subscription-only article on Episode III from SW.com...
http://www.starwars.com/hyperspace/...ws20040702.html

They are also doing some last minute work with the final render. Grievous will fight man-to-man with Obi-Wan in the film.

"As revealed this week in Rob Coleman's Hyperspace chat, the evil General Grievous has yet to make an appearance in a finished Episode III shot. That's not to say the computer-generated character isn't getting a workout. Already, animation of Grievous and Obi-Wan Kenobi engaged in a bare-knuckle brawl (if something with metallic fingers can be said to be bare-knuckled) is being developed and approved... "

Source: http://www.starwars.com/hyperspace/...ws20040702.html

Old Post Jul 6th, 2004 10:39 PM
Click here to Send Dark_PadawanZ a Private Message Find more posts by Dark_PadawanZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
barakuchi
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
Originally posted by Nic-Kan2344

............................................................................................................................................................................. no

Old Post Jul 6th, 2004 10:42 PM
barakuchi
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
Originally posted by Darth_Duffy
"wel then =homo-wan-kenobi=and he wil i EP III" sad

this thread has gone horribly, horribly wrong

i mean obi-wan ya butmonkey

Old Post Jul 6th, 2004 10:43 PM
El Toro
Tszyu Crew

thanx for the info Nic-Kan2344 *cough*"Super Shadow" *cough*. i will be eagerly awaiting ur next "recycled" news report. roll eyes (sarcastic)

oh and i was thinkin, since u've stated GG and OB1 are goin hand2hand, i think it will be cool if OB1 somehow manages to use the force and grants him super-human strength and rip GG limb by limb. (Supershadow: Tres cool. It will be fowarded immediately to Lucas. Although the shooting has finished and post production is well on the way, i will force Lucas to use this superb idea beacuse its what the fans want.)

Old Post Jul 6th, 2004 11:03 PM
Click here to Send El Toro a Private Message Find more posts by El Toro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Rover

That damn, gay ass Supershadow.....heheheh.....

Old Post Jul 6th, 2004 11:15 PM
Click here to Send The Rover a Private Message Find more posts by The Rover Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nic-Kan2344

lol guys I was just playing. I dont really know George. And that stupid SS guy.

Old Post Jul 6th, 2004 11:23 PM
darktim1

I heard another one where obi-wan stabes general grievious with his light saber and his guts and eyes fall out to the ground while obi-wan takes his shipto go find anakin for now may force be with you.

Old Post Jul 6th, 2004 11:33 PM
Click here to Send darktim1 a Private Message Find more posts by darktim1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_Nefarus
Redi Knight

if Ob-Wan finishes off Grievous with a blaster it would be extremely lame. I want to see Obi-Wan fight all four sabres and kick his robot ass.
Of course, who am I to tell Lucas what to do

Old Post Jul 6th, 2004 11:34 PM
Click here to Send Darth_Nefarus a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_Nefarus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Ravenous
The Stoned DarkLord

Dont belive anything untill you see it

imagine there was no episode 3! its all just a lie

Old Post Jul 6th, 2004 11:37 PM
Click here to Send Darth Ravenous a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Ravenous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kilst_Kasei

Actually, it is true from what I can gather. Just remember this, just because Supershadow says something, doesn't mean he thought of it.

He usually likes to steal something that someone else said and say that he found the stuff out himself or he just makes up BS. This news isn't BS he made up, but a rumor that other sites have reported.

Old Post Jul 7th, 2004 12:22 AM
Click here to Send Kilst_Kasei a Private Message Find more posts by Kilst_Kasei Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote