KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode I, II & III » Who Paid For the Army?

Who Paid For the Army?
Started by: RobBo

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
RobBo
Restricted

Account Restricted

Who Paid For the Army?

I'm sure this question has been asked before and if so I apologise now and can only point out that history repeats itself.....but I would be delighted if anyone can enlighten me:

Who paid for the Clone Army?

Was it Sypho Dyas?

Dex told Obi Wan that the Kaminoans were only responsive to the "size of your pocket book" (wallet) so it is highly unlikely that an undertaking so vast would be administered on credit terms, as it were.

Anyone.................a thought?

Old Post Feb 26th, 2004 12:58 PM
Click here to Send RobBo a Private Message Find more posts by RobBo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

the one who claimed he was sypho dyas, since the Jedi Council did not pay for it nor knew of it existance ("blind we were, if ...") ("who ever placed that order did not have the autorisation of the jedi council")

nor the senate did it, which is clear cause they're voting if they should have an army or not

Old Post Feb 26th, 2004 01:01 PM
Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RobBo
Restricted

Account Restricted

No matter...I've checked the archives (as it were) and the official line from GL is that we will find out : 1) Who ordered the army and 2) who erased the planet from the records in episode 3.

Ah well. Thread closed then I suppose!

Old Post Feb 27th, 2004 12:33 AM
Click here to Send RobBo a Private Message Find more posts by RobBo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

you could pm a mod if you wish to do that smile

Old Post Feb 27th, 2004 10:21 AM
Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tk-622

perhaps it was palpitane

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2004 12:31 AM
Click here to Send tk-622 a Private Message Find more posts by tk-622 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

i think palpy gave dooku the $$ and dooku paid for it.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2004 02:50 AM
Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

forget my last post.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2004 02:50 AM
Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spearhead
Prophet

laughing out loud

I'm a signature!

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2004 04:24 AM
Click here to Send Spearhead a Private Message Find more posts by Spearhead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Julie
The Student

I think the republic paid it...unwititngly...."699.00" credit toilet seat covers and "548.00" credit brass sink handles....

Old Post Apr 26th, 2004 03:47 AM
Click here to Send Julie a Private Message Find more posts by Julie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Baylin
Back in story!

No it was me! I did it! The whole clone war is my fault! I'm very sorry!

Old Post Apr 28th, 2004 10:03 AM
Click here to Send Baylin a Private Message Find more posts by Baylin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

it was finti and i. we paid for the clone army.

Old Post Apr 28th, 2004 10:31 PM
Baylin
Back in story!

Oh my mistake It was the clown army I paid for (I'm always getting the 2 mixed up....)

Old Post Apr 29th, 2004 03:40 PM
Click here to Send Baylin a Private Message Find more posts by Baylin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ones
Death Eater

it was dooku, he paid jango and the kaminions (sp?) 5 million republic credits (source= Star Wars: Bounty Hunter (Game))

Harry Potter and the Triwizard Cup Spider-man 3

Old Post Apr 29th, 2004 03:53 PM
Click here to Send The Ones a Private Message Find more posts by The Ones Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

don't state EU as fact

Old Post Apr 29th, 2004 04:35 PM
The Ones
Death Eater

?

Old Post Apr 29th, 2004 04:53 PM
Click here to Send The Ones a Private Message Find more posts by The Ones Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

quote:
Originally posted by The Ones
it was dooku, he paid jango and the kaminions (sp?) 5 million republic credits (source= Star Wars: Bounty Hunter (Game))

5 million credits is not mentioned in canon sources
and it is speculation that it IS dooku (but it probably was)

Old Post Apr 29th, 2004 05:01 PM
The Ones
Death Eater

get bounty hunter, complete it and watch the end movie

Old Post Apr 29th, 2004 08:27 PM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

dude, they enforce the EU rules very strictly. i dont agree with them, but its their forum, so follow their rules.

Old Post Apr 29th, 2004 09:18 PM
yerssot

you misunderstand RJ, you can nag about EU as much as you want, but when you state it as a fact (it IS dooku and he payed 5 mill), than you're dead wrong

the least he could say was: in the game they say it was dooku who payed 5 mill

Old Post Apr 29th, 2004 09:35 PM
tk-622

but why the hell if he is part of the separatist why would he want the clone army, and jango in epII in kamino whan he was talking to ob1 he said that he was employed by someone named tyranuss.

Old Post May 3rd, 2004 10:30 PM
Click here to Send tk-622 a Private Message Find more posts by tk-622 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote