KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode I, II & III » SW episode 3 Q

SW episode 3 Q
Started by: Xanatos

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Xanatos
Pop Corn

SW episode 3 Q

OK forgive as I am sure this has been asked before. sad

I was looking at a SW picture book, and in it I saw Doku with a blue and red lightsabers. What was this and why did GL take the scene out if he did?

I dont care what any one says Inutaishou is the best Inuyasha charachter followed by Sesshomaru.

Old Post Jul 29th, 2004 06:12 PM
Click here to Send Xanatos a Private Message Find more posts by Xanatos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sith Master X
Darth Sadistic

Because, I don't know why the hell GL took this scene out, but there was more to the Yoda Vs. Dooku duel. There was a part where Dooku used two sabers to fight Yoda, a blue and a red one, but that part never made the final cut of the film.

I like George.

Old Post Jul 29th, 2004 07:45 PM
Click here to Send Sith Master X a Private Message Find more posts by Sith Master X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Yes, parts of that were rather sadly cut, and not even included in cut footage seen since. Bah!

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Last edited by Ushgarak on Aug 2nd, 2004 at 12:16 PM

Old Post Jul 29th, 2004 11:10 PM
Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Maverick2364
Jedi Master

That's horrible... GL is a bad bad man...

Old Post Jul 29th, 2004 11:34 PM
Click here to Send Maverick2364 a Private Message Find more posts by Maverick2364 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sith Master X
Darth Sadistic

I was kind of dissapointed when I found out about this, I mean that duel was too quick in my opinion, I think it would have been nice to have seen that part in the film, unless for some reason it just didn't fit? messed

I like George.

Old Post Jul 30th, 2004 12:48 AM
Click here to Send Sith Master X a Private Message Find more posts by Sith Master X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
El Toro
Tszyu Crew

IMO cos anikin will most likely use the two colors (red & blue) against OB1 and GL didnt want to give that sort of effect away too early and to Dooku's character.

But it wouldve made Yoda seem more powerful. Dooku strugglin against Yoda and having to resort to using 2 lightsabers.

Old Post Jul 30th, 2004 02:21 AM
Click here to Send El Toro a Private Message Find more posts by El Toro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Xanatos
Pop Corn

Thanks everyone big grin

El Toro has it been confirmed that he will use red and blue. This would rock rock

I dont care what any one says Inutaishou is the best Inuyasha charachter followed by Sesshomaru.

Old Post Jul 30th, 2004 04:06 AM
Click here to Send Xanatos a Private Message Find more posts by Xanatos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sith Master X
Darth Sadistic

Yeah, red and blue would rock big time!

I like George.

Old Post Jul 30th, 2004 04:07 AM
Mordecai
I am the way.

I never knew there was more to the Yoda fight, it was a tad short, but still kicked major ass. big grin

And i'd rather just blue vs blue for the duel, red just doesn't seem to fit for some reason, at least the way i see it.

and you've got to make it stop. And you've got to indicate to the people who run it,
to the people who own it, that unless you're free, the machine will be prevented from working at all!" - Mario Savio

Old Post Jul 30th, 2004 04:59 AM
Click here to Send Mordecai a Private Message Find more posts by Mordecai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

quote:
Originally posted by El Toro
IMO cos anikin will most likely use the two colors (red & blue) against OB1 and GL didnt want to give that sort of effect away too early and to Dooku's character.

But it wouldve made Yoda seem more powerful. Dooku strugglin against Yoda and having to resort to using 2 lightsabers.

Actually, when asked about two sabre fighting in the new film, Nick Gillard specifically said that it was a shame that these bits were cut from AOTC, indicating there is not much, if any, two sabre fighting in ROTS.

Incidentally, do please remember that two sabres are not endemically better than one; it is just a style thing.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2004 12:17 PM
Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote