KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode I, II & III » Looking for a certain Anakin artwork

Looking for a certain Anakin artwork
Started by: NateDawgNT

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
NateDawgNT

Looking for a certain Anakin artwork

I wasnt sure where to post this, but it deals with Anakin and Vader so i thought i'd put it here. If it's in the wrong forum, feel free to move it for me. I'm looking for a piece of art i saw once that shows Vader sitting in his meditation chamber with the ghosts of the Jedi council haunting him. I know I've seen it online but i cant find it now. I first saw it at C2 but cant remember the artists name. If someone could help me out with a link to it... I'd be very grateful

Old Post Jul 30th, 2004 01:49 AM
Click here to Send NateDawgNT a Private Message Find more posts by NateDawgNT Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sith Master X
Darth Sadistic

Wish I could help you but I don't know about this one. Sound like an interesting pic through. erm

I like George.

Old Post Jul 30th, 2004 02:28 AM
Click here to Send Sith Master X a Private Message Find more posts by Sith Master X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
moonwalker741
1039-Smoothed

sorry dude, i cant help you with that...

but if somebody does find it, POST IT! i would liek to see it!

edit: also! whats c2?

Last edited by moonwalker741 on Jul 30th, 2004 at 02:33 AM

Old Post Jul 30th, 2004 02:31 AM
Click here to Send moonwalker741 a Private Message Find more posts by moonwalker741 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NateDawgNT

oh - Celebration 2 - they had this room with a bunch of Star Wars comic art - and one was a big piece like what i just described iot was amazing. I cant remember if the Vader mask was off or on - i think it was on but you could clearly tell who each ghost was - and they looked mean and mad - and i always thought it was a perfect representation of what anakin must have gone through on a daily basis - i know i've seen it online too

Old Post Jul 30th, 2004 02:47 AM
Click here to Send NateDawgNT a Private Message Find more posts by NateDawgNT Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sith Master X
Darth Sadistic

Hmm...haven't seen that one either. lol

I like George.

Old Post Jul 30th, 2004 02:59 AM
Click here to Send Sith Master X a Private Message Find more posts by Sith Master X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ghetto Goblin
Elder Member

he once had his helmet off in there, is that where he can breath w/o it or something.

...Tomorrow could be the best day of your life...

Old Post Jul 30th, 2004 10:35 PM
Click here to Send Ghetto Goblin a Private Message Find more posts by Ghetto Goblin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
neo-nico

Tadam,Vader haunted by jedi.

Attachment: sw.darth vader as anakin.jpg
This has been downloaded 196 time(s).

Old Post Jul 31st, 2004 12:34 AM
Click here to Send neo-nico a Private Message Find more posts by neo-nico Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sith Master X
Darth Sadistic

That must be it. Good find, and I love that pic. big grin

I like George.

Old Post Jul 31st, 2004 12:43 AM
moonwalker741
1039-Smoothed

wooooooooooow! tahts awsome, but he should of drawn in Ki-Adi Mundi, but its ok, awsome art though, its my desktop now big grin

Old Post Jul 31st, 2004 12:49 AM
Click here to Send moonwalker741 a Private Message Find more posts by moonwalker741 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SITH

Very nice pic evil face

Old Post Jul 31st, 2004 12:58 AM
Click here to Send SITH a Private Message Find more posts by SITH Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NateDawgNT

THANK YOU! That's one of my favorite pieces of Star Wars art ever!
Thanks Neo-Nico

Old Post Jul 31st, 2004 03:12 AM
AerieLynn

Wow, that's a really incredible piece!

Old Post Jul 31st, 2004 03:12 AM
Click here to Send AerieLynn a Private Message Find more posts by AerieLynn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sith Master X
Darth Sadistic

That StarWars art is pretty cool...has a good symbol to it. Maybe now we could work on that other pic you were looking for Nate?

I like George.

Old Post Jul 31st, 2004 03:21 AM
NateDawgNT

Sorry - but I'm too new to post links

this is the newer one, with KiAdi mundi dead center, kit fisto and more updates as well as better color.

God I'm glad you found this for me. Thanks again

Attachment: vadersdream.jpg
This has been downloaded 187 time(s).

Old Post Jul 31st, 2004 03:27 AM
Mordecai
I am the way.

Blimey, awesome pic! thumb up

and you've got to make it stop. And you've got to indicate to the people who run it,
to the people who own it, that unless you're free, the machine will be prevented from working at all!" - Mario Savio

Old Post Jul 31st, 2004 03:33 AM
Click here to Send Mordecai a Private Message Find more posts by Mordecai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jayd265
Cajun Jedi

why isnt obi wan in there? if he is and i just cant find him please tell me where he is

Old Post Jul 31st, 2004 05:57 AM
Click here to Send Jayd265 a Private Message Find more posts by Jayd265 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~JP~
yeah baby

because those are Jedi's Vader killed.

Old Post Jul 31st, 2004 06:25 AM
Click here to Send ~JP~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~JP~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jayd265
Cajun Jedi

vader killed obi wan in episode 4 though

Old Post Jul 31st, 2004 06:37 AM
Click here to Send Jayd265 a Private Message Find more posts by Jayd265 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ASSMAN
THE ASSMASTER

Yeah but this pic must be before he killed Obi- Wan.

Old Post Jul 31st, 2004 07:11 AM
Click here to Send ASSMAN a Private Message Find more posts by ASSMAN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mordecai
I am the way.

Vadar did not kill Obi-wan.

Obi-wan dissapeared just as Yoda did in his bed, he was not struck down by Vadar's saber.

and you've got to make it stop. And you've got to indicate to the people who run it,
to the people who own it, that unless you're free, the machine will be prevented from working at all!" - Mario Savio

Old Post Jul 31st, 2004 08:05 AM
Click here to Send Mordecai a Private Message Find more posts by Mordecai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote