KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode I, II & III » Episode 3 Millenium Falcon

Episode 3 Millenium Falcon
Started by: SITH

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
SITH

Episode 3 Millenium Falcon

I don't know if this means anything, but it's worth mentioning, but I work at a major toy retailer in california. The other day off the truck, We received some new toys from Hasbro. One we recieved was the new vintage millenium falcon. Instead of saying vintage millenium falcon on the box, it said "Ep III New Millenium Falcon" I can't be sure if the word "new" was in there, but it definitly said "EP III" So I was wondering, do you think that Millenium Falcon will be in episode 3??? It's very unlikely that Hasbro made a mistake, as they are pretty good about their product descriptions. For example "Jedi Council scene ep II" What do you think.

Old Post Aug 1st, 2004 07:16 AM
Click here to Send SITH a Private Message Find more posts by SITH Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SITH

forgive my spelling, i was distracted at the time evil face

Old Post Aug 1st, 2004 07:33 AM
Click here to Send SITH a Private Message Find more posts by SITH Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~JP~
yeah baby

Hmmmmmmmmmmm can ya buy one and scan the box? LMAO j/k

dont know what to make of that

Old Post Aug 1st, 2004 08:56 AM
Click here to Send ~JP~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~JP~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SITH

Tried taking a picture, but my store manager was there, so...... I tried getting the box later, but they threw it away. I don't know what to make of it. When I first saw it, I thought we had received some new Star Wars toys incredibly early. But it was just the vintage. Even so....... "EP III" ......... right on the box.........

Old Post Aug 1st, 2004 09:03 AM
NoMeN

/me rolls eyes

are you sure? maybe it was your fault and you didnt read it properly

Old Post Aug 1st, 2004 09:21 AM
Click here to Send NoMeN a Private Message Find more posts by NoMeN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SITH

Guy, listen. I'm been working in retail for 4 years, and for all of those 4 years, I have received merchandise from Hasbro. I think I know the diffrence between "EP III" and "EP IV", especially since I re-read it about 10 times.

Old Post Aug 1st, 2004 09:22 AM
NoMeN

ok....

Old Post Aug 1st, 2004 09:25 AM
Click here to Send NoMeN a Private Message Find more posts by NoMeN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SITH

I'm not saying it will be in episode 3 for sure, just that it was weird that Hasbro would mislabel a box like that, especially one about Star Wars. I was just posting to say that maybe...... maybe....

Old Post Aug 1st, 2004 09:27 AM
cornponious
Kuntrious Kokious Maximus

I think it's strange that the box would just be thrown away.

I'm rolling my eyes, too. But don't be offended by it. smile

corn

roll eyes (sarcastic)

The Moto Dork

Old Post Aug 1st, 2004 11:08 AM
Click here to Send cornponious a Private Message Find more posts by cornponious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Batman316
The True Batman

Ok well I think an interesting discussion would be 'What the Falcon would be doing in EpIII' It's safe to assume it has nothing to do with Chewie so maybe it's somebody else's ship before Lando gets it.
Could it be the ship that delivers Obi and baby Luke to Tat?

Old Post Aug 1st, 2004 12:07 PM
Click here to Send Batman316 a Private Message Find more posts by Batman316 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darktim1

okay when another box comes in just get it if you can for now may force be with you.

Old Post Aug 1st, 2004 03:00 PM
Click here to Send darktim1 a Private Message Find more posts by darktim1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darktim1

well in this one I don't know if it is fake story they said general grievious had the milliemum falcon but I've seen general grievious ship and it ain't the falcon.

Old Post Aug 1st, 2004 03:04 PM
Click here to Send darktim1 a Private Message Find more posts by darktim1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spearhead
Prophet

that comment had been speculation, I thought

I'm a signature!

Old Post Aug 1st, 2004 04:36 PM
Click here to Send Spearhead a Private Message Find more posts by Spearhead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Inkeeper

ninja

I say, we break into the hasbro headquarters

Im Back happy

Old Post Aug 1st, 2004 04:43 PM
Click here to Send The Inkeeper a Private Message Find more posts by The Inkeeper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GCG
Red Bull

marketing ploy ?

Old Post Aug 1st, 2004 06:31 PM
Click here to Send GCG a Private Message Find more posts by GCG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CConn882
Primus Inter Pares

I think it was a missprint. Look what I found on Amazon:

amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B00020LZ6Q/ref%3Dpe%5Fsnp%5FZ6Q/104-8228589-7583140

Old Post Aug 1st, 2004 06:57 PM
Click here to Send CConn882 a Private Message Find more posts by CConn882 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cowboyography
Eye Of God

Hasbro did release an Anikan figure before episode 2, where his hand was magnetic and could be removed.

Old Post Aug 1st, 2004 08:34 PM
Click here to Send Cowboyography a Private Message Find more posts by Cowboyography Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ghetto Goblin
Elder Member

now, what i dislike about the falcon, is that the cockpit thing is on the starboard side, it isn't centered. it would be confusing to fly. anyways, solo lost it to lando, this might be when he does it, but it will almost most definately will be in the 3rd episode, because a wookie... wait...

as i was typing that i just relized, solo will only be about 1-10 years of age, because he marries leia and has four kids, yada yada yada, so maybe it might not be.

...Tomorrow could be the best day of your life...

Old Post Aug 1st, 2004 08:59 PM
Click here to Send Ghetto Goblin a Private Message Find more posts by Ghetto Goblin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Morridini
Morridini

Solo didn't loose the Falcon to Lando, it was Lando who lost it to Solo.

Thanks to Raoul for the sig!

Old Post Aug 1st, 2004 09:24 PM
Click here to Send Morridini a Private Message Find more posts by Morridini Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Inkeeper

Hes right

Im Back happy

Old Post Aug 1st, 2004 09:50 PM
Click here to Send The Inkeeper a Private Message Find more posts by The Inkeeper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote