KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode I, II & III » Ep3 Teaser Mpegs

Ep3 Teaser Mpegs
Started by: TheFool

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
TheFool

Ep3 Teaser Mpegs

Sorry if you've seen these, I haven't seen them posted before. They sure make ROTS look as dark as most imagined. Anyway, enjoy if you haven't seen them before. Just add http to the front, I can't post links here yet.

domania.us/mjb3616/episodethree/

Old Post Aug 9th, 2004 09:03 AM
Click here to Send TheFool a Private Message Find more posts by TheFool Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wasabi

pretty cool.
You can see how Amidala is preggo with baby luke.
Anakin's eyes look wicked.

Old Post Aug 9th, 2004 09:19 AM
Click here to Send wasabi a Private Message Find more posts by wasabi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Judging by the other ep3 folder that server holds, I reckon these are fan made- but hard to tell without full clips.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Aug 9th, 2004 09:25 AM
Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gangularis

dude.. those are fan made fakes.. spliced from episode II and some leaked stuff / hyperspace stuff for episode III

Old Post Aug 9th, 2004 09:27 AM
Click here to Send Gangularis a Private Message Find more posts by Gangularis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~JP~
yeah baby

Actually they are all snippets from the Latham trailer wink

Last edited by ~JP~ on Aug 9th, 2004 at 12:13 PM

Old Post Aug 9th, 2004 12:06 PM
Click here to Send ~JP~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~JP~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sith Master X
Darth Sadistic

Yep, I've seen those clips in the past, all fan made. sad Oh well, November will be here soon enough and we'll get to see the first trailer. eek!

I like George.

Old Post Aug 9th, 2004 04:09 PM
Click here to Send Sith Master X a Private Message Find more posts by Sith Master X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PVS
Restricted

Account Restricted

i hope its better that the ep2 teaser, which was ridiculously lacking in information. (you know, the one with the vader breathing and strobing images) it was cool in itself, but not worth the long long wait. i hope this one is more...juicy smile

Old Post Aug 9th, 2004 04:11 PM
Click here to Send PVS a Private Message Find more posts by PVS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tony_bolony

And how 'bout those great shots of Natalie Portman going into labor on the floor of the local Wal-Mart. You guys remember that movie?

Old Post Aug 9th, 2004 04:15 PM
Click here to Send tony_bolony a Private Message Find more posts by tony_bolony Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sith Master X
Darth Sadistic

I've seen parts of that movie in the past.

I like George.

Old Post Aug 9th, 2004 04:23 PM
Click here to Send Sith Master X a Private Message Find more posts by Sith Master X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
moonwalker741
1039-Smoothed

latham teaser with limited footage like the episode 2 duel footage and the title

Old Post Aug 9th, 2004 04:41 PM
Click here to Send moonwalker741 a Private Message Find more posts by moonwalker741 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

quote:
Originally posted by PVS
i hope its better that the ep2 teaser, which was ridiculously lacking in information. (you know, the one with the vader breathing and strobing images) it was cool in itself, but not worth the long long wait. i hope this one is more...juicy smile

I LIKED that one! I thought that did its job perfectly.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Old Post Aug 9th, 2004 04:56 PM
Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PVS
Restricted

Account Restricted

i dont know, i kinda saw it as a trailer for the trailer.

Old Post Aug 9th, 2004 05:01 PM
Click here to Send PVS a Private Message Find more posts by PVS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Altar[1stONE]
Lone Wolf

oh god not that pieceof crap trailer again!! Ughhh i hate natalie portman in what ever movie that is, i swear people you couldnt get a scream more identical to a nazgul. please never show that again! mad

Old Post Aug 9th, 2004 05:19 PM
Click here to Send Altar[1stONE] a Private Message Find more posts by Altar[1stONE] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheFool

Sorry, I didn't know it was fan made rehash, it fooled me. (Pun Intended)

Old Post Aug 9th, 2004 05:26 PM
Click here to Send TheFool a Private Message Find more posts by TheFool Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PVS
Restricted

Account Restricted

ok, great....can we kill this thread now?

Old Post Aug 9th, 2004 05:39 PM
~JP~
yeah baby

quote:
Originally posted by moonwalker741
latham teaser with limited footage like the episode 2 duel footage and the title

^ ^ ^ ^^ ^^
moon=my ever present echo laughing

Old Post Aug 9th, 2004 06:02 PM
Click here to Send ~JP~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~JP~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
moonwalker741
1039-Smoothed

laughing big grin

Old Post Aug 9th, 2004 06:08 PM
Click here to Send moonwalker741 a Private Message Find more posts by moonwalker741 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Ok, seems sorted... closing.

BtVS

Old Post Aug 9th, 2004 08:18 PM