KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode I, II & III » What will vader think

What will vader think
Started by: Cowboyography

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Cowboyography
Eye Of God

What will vader think

I know nothing is for sure but what do you think Vader will know at the end of Ep 3? For instance will he believe that Yoda and Ob1 are still alive? What will convince him they are dead? ALso I read somewhere that he will know Padme had twins, but not sure. Also will Palp know more than vader? By that I mean will palp know of Yoda and Obi1's hiding?

Old Post Aug 12th, 2004 05:44 PM
Click here to Send Cowboyography a Private Message Find more posts by Cowboyography Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sith Master X
Darth Sadistic

I'm sure he'll definitely know that Yoda and Obi-Wan are alive, but are hiding.

I like George.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2004 05:49 PM
Click here to Send Sith Master X a Private Message Find more posts by Sith Master X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

he knows about OB1 yes, but Yoda?

Old Post Aug 12th, 2004 05:52 PM
Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darktim1

he'll probibley feel obi-wan presence in the force just like in episode4 when he was on the death star 1. The thing I wonder is if he is going to remember or ask about padame after he becomes darth and I know that the voice will be changed.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2004 06:00 PM
Click here to Send darktim1 a Private Message Find more posts by darktim1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cowboyography
Eye Of God

I believe they would have to think Yoda was dead. To let the leader of the Jedi get away would be failure it would seem.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2004 06:05 PM
Click here to Send Cowboyography a Private Message Find more posts by Cowboyography Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tony_bolony

'Obi-Wan has taught you well.'
Sounds like Vader doesn't even consider the fact that Yoda could be still around.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2004 07:13 PM
Click here to Send tony_bolony a Private Message Find more posts by tony_bolony Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PVS
Restricted

Account Restricted

now way dude.
according to vader. yoda is dead. he never even mentions yoda.
"he's just a boy...obiwan can no longer help him"

palps probably thinks he killed yoda.
i imagine we will see yoda escape him by the skin of his teeth.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2004 07:20 PM
Click here to Send PVS a Private Message Find more posts by PVS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pimpdoutplayer
Jedi Master

Well, i kind of have a feeling that all the jedi won't be dead at the end of RotS. I don't think that GL will have killed of every single jedi, besides yoda and obi wan, at the end of episode 3. Ya know we've got like 20 years in between the pt and ot and i'm thinking that, in that time, vader will be hunting down and killing all the remaining jedi. And i'm not sure if vader will know about yoda or not, maybe GL didn't ever have a plan of yoda being so high up at the time he made the ot, so maybe GL thought anakin and palpatine weren't going to know who yoda was. Who knows, but i'm sure GL will make sense out of this matter.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2004 09:08 PM
Click here to Send Pimpdoutplayer a Private Message Find more posts by Pimpdoutplayer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Anakin2Vader

I think he will know Obi Wan is alive and believe he has one male child... but I still don't know about Yoda... Im leaning towards them beleiving he is dead somehow.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2004 09:23 PM
Click here to Send Anakin2Vader a Private Message Find more posts by Anakin2Vader Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

The Empire, in ANH, generally assumes all the Jedi are dead, either from theve events of Episode III or what followed. Tarkin is surprised when Vader voices an objection- but not so surprised that he refuses to believe it.

We know from Yoda that only he and Obi-Wan made it, so I think the answer is simply that the Empire, and so Vader, is pretty sure it accounted for the lot of them. Vader thinks different once he feels Obi-Wan's presence again- the possiblity may have occurred to him before but I doubt Vader was actively thinking all these years "You know, I don't think we killed Obi-Wan?"

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Aug 12th, 2004 09:56 PM
Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cowboyography
Eye Of God

Yeah it doesnt make sense to kill all the Jedi ecxept for the two most powerful of them all and be content.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2004 10:16 PM
Havoc X
The Priestess's Mercenary

quote:
Originally posted by Cowboyography
Yeah it doesnt make sense to kill all the Jedi ecxept for the two most powerful of them all and be content.

well they got mace and he was #2

Old Post Aug 12th, 2004 10:19 PM
Click here to Send Havoc X a Private Message Find more posts by Havoc X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ken Benobi
Jedi & Java Master

laughing out loud Yoda and Obi-Wan found themselves in the classical Sith role "always two there are...no more no less..." .......unless you count Vader, who later proved himself....

Compassion, which I would define as unconditional love, is central to a Jedi's life.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2004 10:30 PM
Click here to Send Ken Benobi a Private Message Find more posts by Ken Benobi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Havoc X
The Priestess's Mercenary

but by the time vadar proved himself
yoda and obi 1 were dead and it was just vadar and luke and then it was luke and leia so
two there are no more no less

Last edited by Havoc X on Aug 12th, 2004 at 10:55 PM

Old Post Aug 12th, 2004 10:47 PM
Click here to Send Havoc X a Private Message Find more posts by Havoc X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
captainmidnight

i think after vader confronts ben and kills him (so to speak) he says something on the lines of referring to the death star and seeing the end of kenobi,it will be a long day remembered,it would assume he believes yoda is dead,and since there were only 2 jedi left,being yoda and obi-wan,they pose no real threat to the empire anyway right...

Old Post Aug 12th, 2004 11:26 PM
Click here to Send captainmidnight a Private Message Find more posts by captainmidnight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spearhead
Prophet

quote:
Originally posted by tony_bolony
'Obi-Wan has taught you well.'
Sounds like Vader doesn't even consider the fact that Yoda could be still around.

I agree...but still, their ultimate goal is the ultimate extinction of the Jedi, so you'd think if they knew, they'd go after him...

...and how'd they find the Jedi underlings? Using the force? If so, how did that shield Obi and Yoda?

I'm a signature!

Old Post Aug 12th, 2004 11:29 PM
Click here to Send Spearhead a Private Message Find more posts by Spearhead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_Duffy

i cant recall any evidence of the force being used to establish somebodies whereabouts unless they are fairly nearby, correct me if im wrong of course

Old Post Aug 13th, 2004 12:11 AM
Click here to Send Darth_Duffy a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_Duffy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ken Benobi
Jedi & Java Master

good point, (Spearhead) I have wondered about that too

Compassion, which I would define as unconditional love, is central to a Jedi's life.

Old Post Aug 13th, 2004 12:34 AM
Click here to Send Ken Benobi a Private Message Find more posts by Ken Benobi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~JP~
yeah baby

I think it can be assumed that Palp and Vader both are under the impression that they have wiped the entire Jedi order out. If you remember in ANH Vader says " I sense a presence I have not felt....." He is bewildered at the fact it's even there.

Old Post Aug 13th, 2004 01:01 AM
Click here to Send ~JP~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~JP~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GCG
Red Bull

His first tought would be

Darth Vader : "Hey Palpatine ; WTF are you wearing that stupid hood on your face ...........OH ! I see ! you are an ugly Sith "

Sidious: " Yes Anakin; from now on your name will be Darth Vader. as you have saved my life from Mace Windu, i have saved yours. But you are even uglier after your collapse in that volcano ! "

Deferrals get you nowhere - Just Do It.........Or Ineptitude will consume your life like a Cancer

Old Post Aug 13th, 2004 03:59 AM
Click here to Send GCG a Private Message Find more posts by GCG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote