KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode I, II & III » Deformed Sidious in RotS

Deformed Sidious in RotS
Started by: PVS

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (10): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
PVS
Restricted

Account Restricted

Deformed Sidious in RotS

Ok, thanks to JP posting the intreview with SW makeup artist Dave Elsey, we now know that there will indeed be a deformed, unhooded darth sidious in ep3....so now we must discuss this.

the question is obvious...how is it that palpatine just looks like a normal guy and sidious looks like the elephant man? are they really one and the same? if so, how? if not...then wtf? big grin

thoughts?

Old Post Aug 21st, 2004 12:58 PM
Click here to Send PVS a Private Message Find more posts by PVS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
smoker4
Me name be Leon

I've read that he looses his oil of olay features having to reach for more darkside force while mixing it up with yoda smokin'

Dont think he has been masking his true face from everyone like has been previousley stated, i like the above idea the best and it still shows yodas power even if he does come off second best

F**k you Loggins

Old Post Aug 21st, 2004 01:04 PM
Click here to Send smoker4 a Private Message Find more posts by smoker4 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darktim1

I think with being the master of the sith and trying to keep it hidden might had taken it's toll on palpatine being in public maybe he probibley had stress.

Old Post Aug 21st, 2004 02:16 PM
Click here to Send darktim1 a Private Message Find more posts by darktim1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
smoker4
Me name be Leon

Dark side eczema and dermatitis??

F**k you Loggins

Old Post Aug 21st, 2004 02:20 PM
Click here to Send smoker4 a Private Message Find more posts by smoker4 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cylob49
Restricted

Account Restricted

Im going for the Edward Nigma scenario at the end of the third Batman movie where the jokers head is deformed due to ...oh you know what im getting at.

Old Post Aug 21st, 2004 04:08 PM
Click here to Send cylob49 a Private Message Find more posts by cylob49 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sith Master X
Darth Sadistic

He is definitely one in the same. Somehow, I believe he has the ability to hide his true appearence.

I like George.

Old Post Aug 21st, 2004 04:42 PM
Click here to Send Sith Master X a Private Message Find more posts by Sith Master X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
pooperpants
JEDI WARRIOR

Palpatine does indeed have the ability to transform into who ever he choose's.

sign the petition

Old Post Aug 21st, 2004 06:11 PM
Click here to Send pooperpants a Private Message Find more posts by pooperpants Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
smoker4
Me name be Leon

How do you know that poop? it's a pretty bold statement!! huh

F**k you Loggins

Old Post Aug 21st, 2004 06:16 PM
guiro72

dunno pooperpants....i haven't seen anything to suggest that in the films or from official sources....

at this point it seems he either gets damaged by yoda, or that he has always looked like he does in rotj, and has just been able to mask it....either idea sounds good to me, or a combination of both....i won't have a clearer answer 'til something leaks or the film comes out....

looking at the shots of the new makeup in jp's thread though, does it look like palpatine's damage is constant from ep III to ep VI, or does he "age"?.....if you get what i mean.....

Old Post Aug 21st, 2004 06:20 PM
Click here to Send guiro72 a Private Message Find more posts by guiro72 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
smoker4
Me name be Leon

Botox missuse??

F**k you Loggins

Old Post Aug 21st, 2004 06:31 PM
NoMeN

quote:
Originally posted by smoker4
Botox missuse??

LOL!

Old Post Aug 21st, 2004 07:15 PM
Click here to Send NoMeN a Private Message Find more posts by NoMeN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~JP~
yeah baby

yet ANOTHER thread that has been wasted with stupid useless posts messed messed

Old Post Aug 21st, 2004 07:25 PM
Click here to Send ~JP~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~JP~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
smoker4
Me name be Leon

embarrasment

F**k you Loggins

Old Post Aug 21st, 2004 07:51 PM
Gangularis

I don't think they're stupid and useless..

i think at least HALF of these forums and places like this are meant for the fellowship and fun.. the point is to HAVE FUN when all is said and done.. and they're having fun while keeping on topic for the most part... besides, it looks like only maybe half the thread was in facetiousness.
If you want to get all dorky analytical serious about star wars the whole time, that's fine.. but let people joke around a little, geesh.

anyway.. i used to have my hopes up for the disguised appearance theory... but now i'm sorta hopin that like his lightning gets reflected back to him or something, by yoda, causing him to end up lookin extra evil.

Last edited by Gangularis on Aug 21st, 2004 at 08:21 PM

Old Post Aug 21st, 2004 08:17 PM
Click here to Send Gangularis a Private Message Find more posts by Gangularis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gangularis

a dose of his own inner evil splashed onto the outside..

Last edited by Gangularis on Aug 21st, 2004 at 08:57 PM

Old Post Aug 21st, 2004 08:47 PM
Click here to Send Gangularis a Private Message Find more posts by Gangularis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
smoker4
Me name be Leon

Hmm a dose of his own medicine!!! interesting idea as to how he gets the face looking like a slapped baby gamorrians bum smokin'

F**k you Loggins

Old Post Aug 21st, 2004 10:16 PM
Gangularis

what's a gamorrian?

Old Post Aug 21st, 2004 10:34 PM
smoker4
Me name be Leon

The Green wartog faced guards in ROTJ, luke puts the choke on a couple at jabba's palace

En Shutar!!!
Oh,how rude!!!

F**k you Loggins

Old Post Aug 21st, 2004 10:38 PM
darktim1

yep the yoda theory sounds like the battle might fearce enough to cause them to have show down after all they are the two strongest.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2004 03:06 AM
Click here to Send darktim1 a Private Message Find more posts by darktim1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ken Benobi
Jedi & Java Master

I could go for that, after all Yoda wasn't fully able to finish it with Dooku because he had to save Obi and Ani, so it would be nice to see him really get into it a bit more....

Compassion, which I would define as unconditional love, is central to a Jedi's life.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2004 03:41 AM
Click here to Send Ken Benobi a Private Message Find more posts by Ken Benobi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote