KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode I, II & III » Official-how Obi Wan And Yoda Know Anakin Is Vader!!

Official-how Obi Wan And Yoda Know Anakin Is Vader!!
Started by: cylob49

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
cylob49
Restricted

Account Restricted

Official-how Obi Wan And Yoda Know Anakin Is Vader!!

This guy told em!

Attachment: ss600_b.jpg
This has been downloaded 115 time(s).

Old Post Aug 26th, 2004 01:02 PM
Click here to Send cylob49 a Private Message Find more posts by cylob49 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cylob49
Restricted

Account Restricted

Now u may not find this post amusing....but i do.
Now im a huge sw fan have been since i saw the movie back in 1977 when i zzzzzzzzz.
Where was i...oh yeah whats wrong with a bit of humour...yeah sure im as much interested in where Palpy buys the material for his robes and who he gets to measure him up for em but i dont know maybe this forum is TOO SERIOUS at times...debating about the tiniest of details that uncle George probably aint even thought about nor intends to include in Ep3 and if he did it be such a minor throwaway scene it wouldnt be worth the build up.
Now ill probably be as popular as a babylon five fan after this but as a noob i see some people here are a bit JP..er i mean UP... themselves.
Maybe i should just use this site for the odd "HOLY SHIT ITS A PIC OF EP3 VADER! "type moments...which i HAVE had and i thank u for em.
Finally I have Sebastian Shaws deleted eyebrows from ROTJ for sale at £50 the pair(may split)

Old Post Aug 26th, 2004 01:02 PM
Click here to Send cylob49 a Private Message Find more posts by cylob49 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_Duffy

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Aug 26th, 2004 01:05 PM
Click here to Send Darth_Duffy a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_Duffy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Malik
Dark Lord Of The Sith

Applauds. Classic

Old Post Aug 26th, 2004 01:07 PM
Click here to Send Darth Malik a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Malik Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PVS
Restricted

Account Restricted

oh not another ss thread

dude, we all know supershadow's a piece of s*** loser,
and i love bashing mr. suttle as much as you, believe me i do.
but it has nothing to do with ep3.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2004 01:24 PM
Click here to Send PVS a Private Message Find more posts by PVS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~JP~
yeah baby

quote:
Originally posted by cylob49
Now u may not find this post amusing....but i do.
but i dont know maybe this forum is TOO SERIOUS at times..

That would be why we have the OTF forum. Im going to try and explain this without being nasty about it. Not everyone in here is under the age of 19. An occasional joke from time to time is just peachy.
However what I myself object to are:

people that start a thread just to see their name there messed

people that open a topic thats easily located via the big fat search button but they are too lazy to do it mad

people who continually run a decent topic so far off course it would take a guide dog to rescue it

people that think they are a comedic legend when its a fact that this is in their own mind blink

If I wanted to wade through tons of what I have come to think of as "useless teen drivel" then I would hang in the OTF forum.

One of the reasons I first came to KMC's SW forum is because 90% of the threads were of an informative nature, stayed on topic and were a good source of information. While its still the best source for info out there I can think of, it's starting to turn into endless threads of crap, or thread of repeats, or threads that start out great and end up in the toilet. So Ive had my little rant for the day, feel free to think of me as a party pooper, woman with no sense of humor, or a b*tch, it's your opinion and you are entitled to it I don't think everybody needs to love me, that would make for mucho boredom. Of course there are people here that would tell you they like the Priestess the way she is! wink

Last edited by ~JP~ on Aug 26th, 2004 at 01:38 PM

Old Post Aug 26th, 2004 01:25 PM
Click here to Send ~JP~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~JP~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PVS
Restricted

Account Restricted

you're a party pooper!!!
you woman with no sense of humor.!!
b*tch!!!

just kiddong JP smile

i like the Priestess the way she is

Old Post Aug 26th, 2004 01:28 PM
Click here to Send PVS a Private Message Find more posts by PVS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~JP~
yeah baby

backatcha PVbabe!

Old Post Aug 26th, 2004 01:29 PM
Click here to Send ~JP~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~JP~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Off topic...

Old Post Aug 26th, 2004 01:45 PM
Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PVS
Restricted

Account Restricted

this thread needs to be closed.................

Old Post Aug 26th, 2004 02:06 PM