KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode I, II & III » YODA cgi in TPM?

YODA cgi in TPM?
Started by: skyvalleysun

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
skyvalleysun
peace freedom justice

YODA cgi in TPM?

Hi, can anybody confirm that YODA will be CGI in an updated version of The Phantom Menace? Better still, any spies managed to see any visuals for it yet?

Old Post Aug 26th, 2004 02:55 PM
Click here to Send skyvalleysun a Private Message Find more posts by skyvalleysun Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
moonwalker741
1039-Smoothed

they did one CGI shot of yoda in TPM near the end where hes talking to obi-wan, and they did an outer shot of obi-wan nealing down and yoda walking across the floor. I hope they DONT make yoda cgi, thats when yoda was good, not like AOTC, which was the crappiest starwars IMHO

Old Post Aug 26th, 2004 03:16 PM
Click here to Send moonwalker741 a Private Message Find more posts by moonwalker741 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

if they do one thing about Yoda in TPM, I hope they give him a better face, not that ugly muck he has now

Old Post Aug 26th, 2004 08:41 PM
Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sith Master X
Darth Sadistic

Sorry, but what is this updated version of TPM?

I like George.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2004 04:24 PM
Click here to Send Sith Master X a Private Message Find more posts by Sith Master X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NoMeN

i think Yoda looks stupid in every movie:

TESB: he is sort of a funny and crazy guy
ROTJ: he dies, sad, isnt crazy anymore sad
TPM: he looks so different from the other movies AND he isnt crazy =)
AOTC: best Yoda. could be improved tho.

I really wouldnt mind GL to repleace Yoda in TPM.

It comes through compassion, not greed. Love is the answer to the darkness.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2004 06:39 PM
Click here to Send NoMeN a Private Message Find more posts by NoMeN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cipher
Non-Entity

So far, there is no updated version.....
But if there were, my goodness, the changes that should be made......

Old Post Sep 1st, 2004 11:15 AM
Click here to Send Cipher a Private Message Find more posts by Cipher Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

I'd always thought that the "Crazy Yoda" thing was him playing with Luke,lulling him into a false sense of "Hey it's OK to reveal my real,maybe flawed, self to this little green guy as hes of no consequence as hes obviously not that Yoda guy that Ben told me to look for'cause THAT guys some great warrior or something,not some crazy frog dude"
That I can put up with... But DAMN that TPM Yoda doesn't even LOOK like any of the other Yodas seen in ANY of the other movies..."10 yrs aging between TPM and AOTC doesn't cut it for me as I can't accept that anyone already 800 odd yrs old'd age so suddenly over such a short space of time and then hold that look for the next 20-30 yrs 'til their death... Just doesn't make sense to me....

"Van Zan is the Pinocchio of feces." - Lestov16

Old Post Feb 16th, 2005 03:35 AM
Click here to Send Sadako of Girth a Private Message Find more posts by Sadako of Girth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
J.M FcThumbs-Up
Dutch-Master

Yoda's a toy!

Einstein was right about human stupidity!

Old Post Feb 16th, 2005 09:52 AM
Click here to Send J.M FcThumbs-Up a Private Message Find more posts by J.M FcThumbs-Up Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cipher
Non-Entity

The Yoda puppet in TPM didn't look quite right. The shape of his face was too different from the original puppet's.

Old Post Feb 21st, 2005 06:48 AM
Click here to Send Cipher a Private Message Find more posts by Cipher Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Red Superfly
You creepy little stalker

Agreed.

The "aging" idea was totally wrong. I mean, it's not like he ages in human years. Maybe that would have been HALF ACCEPTABLE.

But he's like 900 years old when he dies. It would take him 100 years for him to have 10 years worth of age or something.

An adult doesn't change much in their appearance in 10 years.

Yoda should have looked almost identical to his ESB self.

Old Post Feb 21st, 2005 04:50 PM
Click here to Send Red Superfly a Private Message Find more posts by Red Superfly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ben-Kenobi

their updateing TPM?

Old Post Feb 25th, 2005 04:58 AM
Click here to Send Ben-Kenobi a Private Message Find more posts by Ben-Kenobi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Not that I knew of. Fan-boy wet dreams to me.

Old Post Feb 25th, 2005 06:31 AM
Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Julie
The Student

probably....wishful thinking all around

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2005 09:32 PM
Click here to Send Julie a Private Message Find more posts by Julie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

Theres no fanboy in complaining about the TPM Yoda...
'Fanboy' could indeed be complaining about lesser things, but the Yoda thing is real blatant.

"Van Zan is the Pinocchio of feces." - Lestov16

Old Post Mar 4th, 2005 03:42 PM
Click here to Send Sadako of Girth a Private Message Find more posts by Sadako of Girth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

The Only update that would help TPM wouldbe a nice warm oven where we can all watch it burn, then GL can make another Episode I but this time a good one.

For the Yoda thing well mayb hmm it coul be that....I dunno...maybe because he is a frog yoda jedi master that he changes his look as he pleases.

Old Post Mar 5th, 2005 07:17 PM
Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wesyeed

Yes, of course TPM will get some tweaks. You honestly didn't think George Fastidious Lucas was finished with it did you? Shame shame... laughing

Ok, here's a banana: Happy Dance

IT DANCES!!!

Old Post Mar 6th, 2005 01:07 AM
Click here to Send Wesyeed a Private Message Find more posts by Wesyeed Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stealth Agent
Screen Writer

gearge lucas making a movie then not editing it several different times what world do you live in?

Old Post Mar 7th, 2005 10:38 PM
Click here to Send Stealth Agent a Private Message Find more posts by Stealth Agent Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
teamneedle

Maybe?

Episode 1 is being rereleased on dvd at the end of march, it went out of print sometime last year. There has been rumors that for this release Yoda would now be CG, but that has not been mentioned since last summer sometime. So that is just about all anyone knows about this topic.

Old Post Mar 8th, 2005 09:34 PM
Click here to Send teamneedle a Private Message Find more posts by teamneedle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Padmé Amidala
The Bride of Cascador

I doubt it--- if it aint broke--- dont fix it!

Old Post Mar 13th, 2005 06:03 PM
Click here to Send Padmé Amidala a Private Message Find more posts by Padmé Amidala Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Obi-OneManShow

It's broke... wink

Burn them down!! The lot of them!!

Old Post Mar 15th, 2005 05:26 AM
Click here to Send Obi-OneManShow a Private Message Find more posts by Obi-OneManShow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote