KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode I, II & III » Latest webdoc

Latest webdoc
Started by: hunchy

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
hunchy

Latest webdoc

Can someone email the last webdoc that came out, that has it...I never saw it or could find it. If you have it and will send it...please do so...to [email protected] or PM it or a link to me. It would be much appreciated. Thanks.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2004 03:52 AM
Click here to Send hunchy a Private Message Find more posts by hunchy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PVS
Restricted

Account Restricted

scramba will either post it, or you will have to PM him (or whoever else will take up the task)

no one will PM it to you, so there is no point in asking.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2004 03:54 AM
Click here to Send PVS a Private Message Find more posts by PVS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
moonwalker741
1039-Smoothed

Re: Latest webdoc

quote:
Originally posted by hunchy
Can someone email the last webdoc that came out, that has it...I never saw it or could find it. If you have it and will send it...please do so...to [email protected] or PM it or a link to me. It would be much appreciated. Thanks.

oh there is so much to learn

Old Post Sep 26th, 2004 03:58 AM
Click here to Send moonwalker741 a Private Message Find more posts by moonwalker741 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pimpdoutplayer
Jedi Master

Seriously..people, do not post if you want something..infact, dont even think about making a thread just to say give it to me, it's very unproductive. PM someone yourself asking for it, it's not hard, if you look around you will figure out who to go to.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2004 04:35 AM
Click here to Send Pimpdoutplayer a Private Message Find more posts by Pimpdoutplayer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gangularis

and there it is.

the lesson. ^^

Old Post Sep 26th, 2004 05:34 AM
Click here to Send Gangularis a Private Message Find more posts by Gangularis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
hunchy

For all those out there slamming me for posting the thread, I understand that I shouldn't have created it now...but I at least had a few nice people PM me the links to the webdoc. Thank you for those that did help.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2004 06:15 AM
Click here to Send hunchy a Private Message Find more posts by hunchy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gangularis

hunchy, i'm not slamming you.. honestly

a lot of people here are INCREDIBLY rude to noobism.. as if they've never been a noob themselves... anyway, i'm glad you got what you wanted.. and i'm sure you wouldn't do this again if you had known you'd be bashed in the face like this..

i for one just ignore threads like this.. i have no need or desire to bash a noob for something like this.. i just ignore them usually.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2004 10:14 AM
Click here to Send Gangularis a Private Message Find more posts by Gangularis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PVS
Restricted

Account Restricted

um....ok
i just read this thread over again and i see no evidence of bashing.
so i challenge you to find all the "rude" posts and quote the offending statement...

Old Post Sep 26th, 2004 02:35 PM
Click here to Send PVS a Private Message Find more posts by PVS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
hunchy

So maybe bashing wasn't the right word...but nonetheless, I can see why my post would be annoying now...so I won't create anymore like it...after all, lots of people come on here posting threads for webdocs...

Old Post Sep 26th, 2004 05:57 PM
GCG
Red Bull

HI !!

I'M NEW HERE ; can someone PM me the latest Webdoc ??

Deferrals get you nowhere - Just Do It.........Or Ineptitude will consume your life like a Cancer

Old Post Sep 26th, 2004 06:08 PM
Click here to Send GCG a Private Message Find more posts by GCG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gangularis

quote:
Originally posted by PVS
um....ok
i just read this thread over again and i see no evidence of bashing.
so i challenge you to find all the "rude" posts and quote the offending statement...

dude.. go back to ignoring me, and stop harassing me on the boards and in PMs.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2004 08:09 PM
PVS
Restricted

Account Restricted

you are such an attention junky troll.
i tried taking this little battle of yours to the PM's
but you just want attention.

every post of mine is followed by your childish babbling.
anyone who disagrees can just check your post history as of late and see your posts riddled with "PVS this" and "PVS that"

what, do you have a crush on me and you
just dont know how to express it?
you do seem to spend so much time posting about me.

poor trollsad

Old Post Sep 26th, 2004 08:39 PM
hunchy

PMS...I mean PMVs does seem kind of like a jerk to everyone doesn't he?

Old Post Sep 26th, 2004 08:59 PM
PVS
Restricted

Account Restricted

well, i was not to you, but that will change if you start breaking my balls as well.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2004 09:02 PM
Pimpdoutplayer
Jedi Master

What does PVS do that is rude? All he does is tell it like it is..it's not his fault people are the way they are

Old Post Sep 26th, 2004 10:16 PM
Click here to Send Pimpdoutplayer a Private Message Find more posts by Pimpdoutplayer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gangularis

quote:
Originally posted by PVS
you are such an attention junky troll.
i tried taking this little battle of yours to the PM's
but you just want attention.

every post of mine is followed by your childish babbling.
anyone who disagrees can just check your post history as of late and see your posts riddled with "PVS this" and "PVS that"

what, do you have a crush on me and you
just dont know how to express it?
you do seem to spend so much time posting about me.

poor trollsad

you're nuts. i have no need for attention of any kind.. especially not of the negative variety.. you're a thick skulled idiot PVS.. anyone with half a brain can see that. i only directed something at you one time.. and since then you jump in against me whenever you get the opportunity.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2004 12:50 AM
Gangularis

Pimpedoutplayer.. PVS's views are hardly "the way it is".. half the time, if ever..

this goes for his views in reality, or in his perception of STAR WARS from what i've seen.

i.e. darth vader is robocop...

Old Post Sep 27th, 2004 12:52 AM
PVS
Restricted

Account Restricted

is this your game?
commit an offense and then project it onto the one you offended?
you are either just playing games, or you are just out of your mind.

i hope for your sake this is just a game, i really do.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2004 12:53 AM
Gangularis

lol!!

Old Post Sep 27th, 2004 12:54 AM
PVS
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
Originally posted by Gangularis
Pimpedoutplayer.. PVS's views are hardly "the way it is".. half the time, if ever..

this goes for his views in reality, or in his perception of STAR WARS from what i've seen.

i.e. darth vader is robocop...

yes, please continue....illustrate for everyone just
how crazy you are, so i will have to explain to no one.
with every post, you amaze me more.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2004 12:55 AM