KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode I, II & III » how do you feel that ep3 is the last film?

how do you feel that ep3 is the last film?
Started by: 5knuckleShuffle

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
5knuckleShuffle
Restricted

Account Restricted

how do you feel that ep3 is the last film?

im sad its all coming to an end.

Old Post Oct 31st, 2004 11:24 PM
Click here to Send 5knuckleShuffle a Private Message Find more posts by 5knuckleShuffle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spiderdrew8

mad no sad no expression thumb down thumb down thumb down !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I DON'T WANT IT TO END!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old Post Oct 31st, 2004 11:31 PM
Click here to Send Spiderdrew8 a Private Message Find more posts by Spiderdrew8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spearhead
Prophet

ask me again when it comes out

I'm a signature!

Old Post Oct 31st, 2004 11:32 PM
Click here to Send Spearhead a Private Message Find more posts by Spearhead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
theshakl

i feel great about the fact that the saga will be complete and i will be able to watch the movies as one

Old Post Oct 31st, 2004 11:34 PM
Click here to Send theshakl a Private Message Find more posts by theshakl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spectr4L
The Loyalist

I dunno...call me a big dumb fool, but I can see at least one EU Star Wars movie in the far future. It doesn't seem as far-fetched as an actual continuation of the OT storyline...or maybe it does? *confused* sick

As you can obviously tell by my above statement, I really don't want the Star Wars phenomina to end. I'll most certainly have a (moderately) hard time coping with it. stick out tongue

Old Post Nov 1st, 2004 12:24 AM
Click here to Send Spectr4L a Private Message Find more posts by Spectr4L Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jackie Malfoy
Jacks

Cool Good question!

I feel fine that it is the last one!Sure it will be sad but makes sence the other star wars movies must match the last one through.
Or the one goods would not make any sence.Making any others would ruin the others and as a fan I am going to do anything to make it not happen!
How you ask?By useing the force acouse!JM laughing

Lord Matt Parker Clare moose Clovie Danii furryman Shellie Jason Yoda(Son) chris Slipknot English(son)a1hsauce ROB Penny Alice and Taft Napalm Sim Telperala Bardock42 Aku Lara Spriderman Lady Slytherin Mike Cherrypie and Fearnix Raggie Dark1365 Syren Tired Hiker LadyGrim and Spoonly(mypimp)Puddin Gisele FEDfan316 and Dean spazzymcgee14 Kharhmah Pink Diamond Lazerus(Husband) Syko Freak Lance Bordom Laurie kelly jason Bert Tecknoyashi Maya Grand Moff Gav(Lawer) Fopret Ketchuptome23453245 Gen Grevious(son) Chelsea17 Snehin Apollox Shaggy2dope(son)Big Evil Twelling4ever Powerfulone DamienB Mew Cherry Leowyatt.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2004 12:41 AM
Click here to Send Jackie Malfoy a Private Message Find more posts by Jackie Malfoy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jedijunky1138
Dark Lord of The Sleepy

Cant you guys just accept the fact that GL is through with Star Wars? He said it himself. He will most likely let someone else move it into TV.

I recognized your foul stench when I was brought onboard.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2004 02:01 AM
Click here to Send jedijunky1138 a Private Message Find more posts by jedijunky1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PVS
Restricted

Account Restricted

yes, we will have the tv series, and i would not be
surprised if we eventually see more films, not by GL.
anything is possible. so long as there is money to be made,
i assure you that star wars will never fade away

Old Post Nov 1st, 2004 02:07 AM
Click here to Send PVS a Private Message Find more posts by PVS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~JP~
yeah baby

how do I feel about it coming to an end?

Old Post Nov 1st, 2004 02:11 AM
Click here to Send ~JP~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~JP~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sith Master X
Darth Sadistic

I'll be sad when Episode 3 is over knowing that we don't have anymore Episodes to look forward to. However, as I've stated before, I think it's appropriate that Episode 3 is the last of the movies. The story will be balanced with a beginning and an end after 6 movies.

I like George.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2004 02:13 AM
Click here to Send Sith Master X a Private Message Find more posts by Sith Master X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spearhead
Prophet

quote:
Originally posted by Spectr4L
I dunno...call me a big dumb fool, but I can see at least one EU Star Wars movie in the far future. It doesn't seem as far-fetched as an actual continuation of the OT storyline...or maybe it does? *confused* sick

As you can obviously tell by my above statement, I really don't want the Star Wars phenomina to end. I'll most certainly have a (moderately) hard time coping with it. stick out tongue

if that hypothetical EU movie has one shot...just one shot of an Interdictor Cruiser in use, I can die happily...

yes, I have no ambitions, why do you ask stick out tongue

I'm a signature!

Old Post Nov 1st, 2004 02:14 AM
Click here to Send Spearhead a Private Message Find more posts by Spearhead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darktim1

I think it will be an end to era in the movie industry knowing that GL started the ball rolling on some of the advances we see in film today. I just hope the tv series is great to can't wait to see the film and see the saga complete.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2004 03:46 AM
Click here to Send darktim1 a Private Message Find more posts by darktim1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote