KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode I, II & III » The strongest

The strongest
Started by: sexyking

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
sexyking

The strongest

." I was just wondering who the strongest Jedi ever is and taught about all the known powerful Jedi’s. I know some people claim its Anakin but wasn’t Revan from Knights of the old republic the strongest in his time I have tried to find a link where both of their midi is revealed but couldn’t find one. Yes I know Revan is from a game but that game and characters were approved by George Lucas so they do count unlike some EU so who is the strongest.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2004 02:23 PM
Click here to Send sexyking a Private Message Find more posts by sexyking Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The New History
Just leave me alone ok

Yet this is where you talk about episode III not the EU or games.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2004 02:28 PM
Click here to Send The New History a Private Message Find more posts by The New History Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PVS
Restricted

Account Restricted

yep, another stupid thread.

thanks

Old Post Nov 16th, 2004 02:34 PM
Click here to Send PVS a Private Message Find more posts by PVS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~JP~
yeah baby

And this is where I get to go:

(please log in to view the image)

eek! And do it in the EU section.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2004 02:51 PM
Click here to Send ~JP~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~JP~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cornponious
Kuntrious Kokious Maximus

Sorry, but characters in games do not count concerning the films.

See JP's post^^.

corn

The Moto Dork

Old Post Nov 16th, 2004 03:12 PM
Click here to Send cornponious a Private Message Find more posts by cornponious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
:.Space Opera.:
Restricted

Account Restricted

"And this is where I get to go:"

that is hilarious. use that all the time.

ART is where the legend began...

Old Post Nov 16th, 2004 03:36 PM
Click here to Send :.Space Opera.: a Private Message Find more posts by :.Space Opera.: Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Clai Keboa
Arashikage

Poor guy - America's gangin up on you hey?? & with cheesy Knight Rider pics no less - dodgy, very dodgy.......
I'll stick up for you my fellow Brit......

But seriously "use the search button mate"

Old Post Nov 16th, 2004 03:36 PM
Click here to Send Clai Keboa a Private Message Find more posts by Clai Keboa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Restricted

Account Restricted

nice sig. is that a game sig?

Old Post Nov 16th, 2004 03:38 PM
Click here to Send :.Space Opera.: a Private Message Find more posts by :.Space Opera.: Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
forumcrew

id say yoda is the strongest with the force and mace windu is the best at light saber combat

Old Post Nov 16th, 2004 03:51 PM
Click here to Send forumcrew a Private Message Find more posts by forumcrew Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cornponious
Kuntrious Kokious Maximus

I thought the general consensus was that Yoda is best with the saber.

corn

The Moto Dork

Old Post Nov 16th, 2004 04:02 PM
Click here to Send cornponious a Private Message Find more posts by cornponious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Restricted

Account Restricted

it says in one of the behind the scenes of aotc in an interview with sam jackson that he is the SECOND baddest lightsaber weilder in the galaxy next to yoda.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2004 04:04 PM
El Toro
Tszyu Crew

it can't be mace. anakin slayed him in ROTS. going by the rumours mace is never in control and is on the backfoot throughout the whole duel.

this would seem to prove that anakin was/is better than mace.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2004 04:48 AM
Click here to Send El Toro a Private Message Find more posts by El Toro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Subjekt
The beginning of the end.

yea anakin kils Mace, and OB1 damn near kills Anakin...do the math. And this could be donr in another thread, this is hardly worth its own discussion. And people wonder why we get pissed and flame people. miffed

Thanks to Advent for the Sig!

Old Post Nov 17th, 2004 05:26 AM
Click here to Send Darth Subjekt a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Subjekt Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GCG
Red Bull

<--------- is thinking that someone will be opening a thread on "Who has the hairiest legs" sufu

Deferrals get you nowhere - Just Do It.........Or Ineptitude will consume your life like a Cancer

Old Post Nov 17th, 2004 05:29 AM
Click here to Send GCG a Private Message Find more posts by GCG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Clai Keboa
Arashikage

quote:
Originally posted by :.Space Opera.:
nice sig. is that a game sig?

Yeah - can't remember where i got it from thou

Old Post Nov 17th, 2004 10:56 AM
Click here to Send Clai Keboa a Private Message Find more posts by Clai Keboa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Batman316
The True Batman

I like JP's search image....

But back to the topic......... actually why bother?

Old Post Nov 17th, 2004 12:38 PM
Click here to Send Batman316 a Private Message Find more posts by Batman316 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sexyking

Okay if your all not interested in this thread ....of dont bother typing crap in it. Mods if you believe this thread to be useless then lock it.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2004 02:18 PM
Click here to Send sexyking a Private Message Find more posts by sexyking Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~JP~
yeah baby

You are missing the point king, we have discussed this topic to death already is why you are getting so much grief. Do you honestly think that in all this time no one else would have come up with this topic yet? Trust me fresh ideas at this stage of the game are few and far between, and when someone joins and opens a redundant thread not long after they joined, it's painfully obvious that they either A: Ignored the rule about searching or B they just dont give a damn. Therefore, they deserve what they get most of the time.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2004 02:28 PM
Click here to Send ~JP~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~JP~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PVS
Restricted

Account Restricted

not to mention a thread based on comparison between a canon character and a video game character. at least throw this in the EU forum.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2004 02:54 PM
Click here to Send PVS a Private Message Find more posts by PVS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~JP~
yeah baby

you just had to have the last word didnt ya? laughing out loud

Old Post Nov 17th, 2004 03:24 PM