KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode I, II & III » Millenium Falcon in EPIII

Millenium Falcon in EPIII
Started by: bigsef3

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
bigsef3

Millenium Falcon in EPIII

According to rumors, near the end of EPIII, Obiwan goes to Naboo to track down Anakin. While approching the planet in his Jedi Starfighter, General Grevious shoots him down and he crashlands. After defeating Grevious, and confronting Padme about the whereabouts of Anakin, Obiwan leaves Naboo on GREVIOUS' SHIP!!! Padme stowes away on the ship - obiwan does not know she is aboard.

Could it be that Grevious' ship is actuall the Millenuim Falcon?!?! We know it is introduced in EPIII, and it seems like perfect irony and could provide some nice parallels to the OT.

Specifically, Padme could stowe away in the same compartments that Luke, Han, Chewie, Obiwan, and the droids hid when captured by the Empire in ANH?

To me, it seems highly likely this is the case, but I'm curious about everyone's opinions.

Old Post Mar 11th, 2004 07:14 PM
Click here to Send bigsef3 a Private Message Find more posts by bigsef3 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

and where did you get that the MF was bound to make an introduction?

Old Post Mar 11th, 2004 07:16 PM
Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bigsef3

either RM or someone else in production said we would see the falcon in EPIII.

Old Post Mar 11th, 2004 07:41 PM
Click here to Send bigsef3 a Private Message Find more posts by bigsef3 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cornponious
Kuntrious Kokious Maximus

The MF is a freighter, isn't it? I don't think Grievous would be flying one of those.

corn

Old Post Mar 11th, 2004 08:02 PM
Click here to Send cornponious a Private Message Find more posts by cornponious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr.Deflok

I thought Grando Calrissian stole the Falcon to go to prom night?

Old Post Mar 11th, 2004 09:56 PM
Click here to Send Mr.Deflok a Private Message Find more posts by Mr.Deflok Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bigsef3

the falcon isnt just any freighter, its fast as heck. and its got lots of storage space for weapons and trophies.

Old Post Mar 11th, 2004 10:06 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Well, only after it was modified.

I don't think there is any unambiguous confirmation that the ship is in Episode III.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Mar 11th, 2004 10:17 PM
Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bigsef3

ah, i guess it could be just another one of those "would be cool if" ideas. i really like the idea of padme stowing away on the falcon, though.

Old Post Mar 12th, 2004 04:59 PM
rustiswordz
Rusty i aint......

Well lots of characters in the SW-Universe have 'personal ships' Dash Rendar had the Outrider and he was a millitary man who primarily flew high tech fighters.

Maybe Grievious 'personal' ship was a certain freighter which he converted to be as deadly as hell but also look like any other shipas so not to draw attention.

Remember thats what Jango and then Boba Fett did with the Slave 1, a Firespray Police Patrol Ship, old, dozens of them about, you wouldn't glance at em twice, thats maybe the idea. smile

Old Post Mar 13th, 2004 04:48 AM
Click here to Send rustiswordz a Private Message Find more posts by rustiswordz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Jello
Cheese Spelunker

that would be a cool twist. kind of like the tantive IV appearing ni episode III. What would be a real surprise is if Lucas revealed in the archivals or in EU that the alliance used battle droids. that would really twist things.

Wonder when will it'll all be over...
Living in a void when the void grows colder...
Wonder when it'll all be over?
Will you be laughing when it's over?

Old Post Mar 13th, 2004 06:08 AM
Click here to Send Darth Jello a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Jello Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

lets not overdo the links wink

Old Post Mar 13th, 2004 11:00 AM
Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Venom
No ticket!!!!!

Cool

Three Millennium Falcon's or ships similar were in EP II on the DVD
verry small to see but they are there and i hope it will be in EP III. Happy Dance

http://www.youtube.com/user/optimuspriime02

Old Post May 3rd, 2004 01:07 PM
Click here to Send Darth Venom a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Venom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

sure, as in: only a cameo wink

Old Post May 3rd, 2004 03:40 PM
Dirty Vader

Bah I dont want to see that evil Padme on the MF, it'll ruin its reputation

I know what you're thinking punk. You're thinking: "Did he fire six shots or only five?" Well, to tell you the truth, I've forgotten myself in all this excitement. But being as this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself a question: "Do I feel lucky?" Well, do ya punk?

Old Post May 3rd, 2004 05:43 PM
Click here to Send Dirty Vader a Private Message Find more posts by Dirty Vader Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
amity75

Yeah, the Falcon is a mans ship. It's not for girls.

Post in the Indiana Jones forum.

Old Post May 3rd, 2004 09:55 PM
Click here to Send amity75 a Private Message Find more posts by amity75 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Red Superfly
You creepy little stalker

Also, I don't want to see the Millenium Falcon at all.

How many times have we seen something thats directly/indirectly related to the main plot arc?

Boba Fett - a miserable bit part made famous cos he wore a cool helmet. Lucas knew the fans loved him, and so made his dad the ORIGINAL FREAKING STORM TROOPER!

C3PO - Created by the anti-christ and was probably intended for some depraved sexual slavery means to while away the lonely nights in the slave quarters. He only ends up living at the same place he is destined to return to later, and meet his younger brother, Luke Skywalker.

We don't need to see any more relatives become "outted" in the next movie - I don't want Han to be Kit Fistos illegitamate son, who was concieved after a drunken fling with Jabba The Hutt. NO NO NO!

I would rather just see the Millenium Falcon parked somewhere, in a polite "nod" to its genius. Having is flown by a major prequel character will just be corny.

However, show me Grievous/Jedi piloting an early Y-Wing or X-Wing and I'd be happy. At least that wouldn't scream: "Bulls**t!!!"

PS I too remember The Outrider. That ship rocked.

Old Post May 3rd, 2004 10:14 PM
Click here to Send Red Superfly a Private Message Find more posts by Red Superfly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PaleWolf 13

Could it be that it is just a YT-1300. It is supposed to be an old ship and it was also supposed to be common back in its day.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2004 04:31 PM
Click here to Send PaleWolf 13 a Private Message Find more posts by PaleWolf 13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
moefasa
Restricted

Account Restricted

i hope so or maybe just a shot in the back .thumb up kick a$$ sig Red Superfly
laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

wel if i go 2 hell then i hope i burn wel

Last edited by moefasa on Jul 17th, 2004 at 04:42 PM

Old Post Jul 17th, 2004 04:39 PM
Click here to Send moefasa a Private Message Find more posts by moefasa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darktim1

I really don't know about this if it is in the movie that would be cool but I wonder how did general grievious get the ship who knows george just wants us to be intrigued for now may force be with you.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2004 09:22 PM
Click here to Send darktim1 a Private Message Find more posts by darktim1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
captainmidnight

i dont think obi wan will board the mf,he would have made a comment about in a new hope when han asked him if hes ever heard of the mf,he also would have recognized it in a new hope,right?

Old Post Jul 19th, 2004 01:37 AM
Click here to Send captainmidnight a Private Message Find more posts by captainmidnight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote