KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode I, II & III » Why would palpy want P\A together

Why would palpy want P\A together
Started by: padme wanna be

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
padme wanna be

Warning Why would palpy want P\A together

People keep saying Palpy wanted Padme and Anakin together.
But why?
He had to had known she'd only try and keep Anakin on the good side.
This dosen't make sence!!!!:confussed:

Old Post Jan 12th, 2005 10:28 PM
Click here to Send padme wanna be a Private Message Find more posts by padme wanna be Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DARTH DADDY
just chill'n

Who is saying this? I have never heard anyone say that he wanted them together. He was involved in trying to kill her, and this was before Anakin was even around.

Old Post Jan 12th, 2005 10:31 PM
Click here to Send DARTH DADDY a Private Message Find more posts by DARTH DADDY Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~JP~
yeah baby

Simplest answer to this is becuase by marring Padme he had taken one step closer to the dark side by breaking his Jedi vows and by attaching himself to one he wont want to lose no matter what the cost, even if it meant aligning himself with the dark side forever.

Old Post Jan 12th, 2005 10:33 PM
Click here to Send ~JP~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~JP~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DARTH DADDY
just chill'n

So could this be an after thought, because his first attempt at killing her didn't work? Then after meeting Anakin he revised his plan and tried to get them together?

Old Post Jan 12th, 2005 10:40 PM
Click here to Send DARTH DADDY a Private Message Find more posts by DARTH DADDY Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spearhead
Prophet

Palps wanted the two together, and away from the jedi, hence his urging to send the two together to Naboo. He knew Anakin cared for her...and because of this, he had to hide this fact from the Jedi, which therefore made him separate further. And her death, which he more or less had planned from the start, would only drive Anakin insane with rage, into the Vader we all know...

so not only does he "allow" this, he supports it.

I'm a signature!

Old Post Jan 12th, 2005 10:43 PM
Click here to Send Spearhead a Private Message Find more posts by Spearhead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cylob49
Restricted

Account Restricted

Because any guy whos ever been in a relationship knows that WOMEN SEND YOU NUTS!!!!!!!!This would further him to the darkside.

Old Post Jan 12th, 2005 10:46 PM
Click here to Send cylob49 a Private Message Find more posts by cylob49 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NoFate007

All the assassination attempts on Padme were just for fun then right? lol. Palpatine doesn't want Anakin to have any connections anymore besides him, so Palpatine is the only one he can trust. That is why Luke and Leia are threats.

Old Post Jan 12th, 2005 10:52 PM
Click here to Send NoFate007 a Private Message Find more posts by NoFate007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kimmeh
vixen

Whats the one thing that drive anyone completely over the edge? LOVE...thats your answer

Old Post Jan 12th, 2005 11:56 PM
Click here to Send kimmeh a Private Message Find more posts by kimmeh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HyperDream
Oh the hugemanitee!

he foresaw padme dying.

Old Post Jan 13th, 2005 03:28 AM
Click here to Send HyperDream a Private Message Find more posts by HyperDream Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote