KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode I, II & III » SEND NO REPY

SEND NO REPY
Started by: Xantos Clone

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Xantos Clone

SEND NO REPY

How did I forget this one!!!

Remember ob1 said to the 'fake queen' and the others to send no repy or transmissions at all to the 'you must contact me' message from 'what's his name'...sio bibel or something like that....
anyway, remeber qui gon and ob1 saying "it sounds like bait to establish a connection trace"....that whole thing...

NOW....SOMEONE MUST HAVE REPLIED OR WE HAVE OUR 'TRADER' IN THE GROUP!!!
OR....the queen could not resist, and she sent a repy to that dude.....remeber when she thought she was alone and watching the video message...then she started talking to anaking etc....
ALSO...remeber our buddy Darth Maul saying "IF THE TRACE WAS CORRECT, I WILL FIND THEM QUICKLY MASTER"....did I miss something?...and how did Maul konw they were on tatooine?...in the book, the probe droid did pass by qui gon and watto talking after the pod race and qui gon pulled out his saber and slashed it to pieces....could that have been the trace?...

"I DIDN'T HIT IT THAT HARD..IT MUST HAVE HAD A SELF DESTRUCT...IT'S A GOOD BET THE EMPIRE KNOW'S WERE HERE"-Han Solo EPB (sorry about the large post...)

Old Post Oct 1st, 2000 11:37 AM
Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dim
Creativity

I believe the concensus on this is that the trace sent back a signal once it's transmission has been recieved...that's how Maul could find them..It must be secret Sith technology though..becuase otherwise I would think that OB1 would realize that they shouldn't recieve any transmissions for that fact.

Old Post Oct 1st, 2000 07:36 PM
Click here to Send Dim a Private Message Find more posts by Dim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Xantos Clone

SEND NO REPLY

did anyone notice the sith probe flying by qui gon and watto in that scene ?.....that alone could be what was sent back to maul....

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2000 09:57 AM
Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote