KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode I, II & III » The final scene of Anakin Skywalker.

The final scene of Anakin Skywalker.
Started by: awain

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
awain
Restricted

Account Restricted

The final scene of Anakin Skywalker.

I think this is how the final scene of Anakin (in episode III) will be before he is horribly burnt:
Obi-Wan has just knocked Anakin's blue lightsaber out of his hands and then chops his robotic arm off.
Obi-Wan: you are beaten! It is useless to resist the good side. Don't let yourself be destroyed as Qui-Qon did.
Anakin gets his red Sith lightsaber out and tries to kill Obi-Wan.
Obi-Wan blocks the blows and breaks the lightsaber. He then cuts Anakin's leg.
Obi-Wan: I am giving you one last chance to come back with me.
Anakin: NEVER!
Obi-Wan: I (punch) have had (punch) enough of you (punch)
Anakin falls back and falls into the lava pit and is horribly burnt.
By the way this is just a pointless thread which is just trying to be funny.

Old Post Mar 31st, 2005 08:02 PM
Click here to Send awain a Private Message Find more posts by awain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mephistodesigns
Hate has made me powerful

you've failed. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Mar 31st, 2005 08:04 PM
Click here to Send mephistodesigns a Private Message Find more posts by mephistodesigns Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bill9d9
Tired of Choads

Dude, you really need to learn how to use the search option. Almost every thread you start has been discussed ad-nasuem. Do us a favor, bro...USE SEARCH!!!

Old Post Mar 31st, 2005 08:04 PM
Click here to Send bill9d9 a Private Message Find more posts by bill9d9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~JP~
yeah baby

quote: (post)
Originally posted by bill9d9
Dude, you really need to learn how to use the search option. Almost every thread you start has been discussed ad-nasuem. Do us a favor, bro...USE SEARCH!!!

indeed

Old Post Mar 31st, 2005 08:09 PM
Click here to Send ~JP~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~JP~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
awain
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by mephistodesigns
you've failed. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Yeah it probably isn't funny at all but I think that the actual final scene of Anakin before he is horribly burnt will be something like that where Obi-Wan has had enough of Anakin and beats him up and throws him in the lava pit.

Old Post Mar 31st, 2005 08:10 PM
Click here to Send awain a Private Message Find more posts by awain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
maddani
headless

very pointless and not funny!

Old Post Mar 31st, 2005 08:12 PM
Click here to Send maddani a Private Message Find more posts by maddani Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
smoker4
Me name be Leon

I concur smokin'

F**k you Loggins

Old Post Mar 31st, 2005 08:12 PM
Click here to Send smoker4 a Private Message Find more posts by smoker4 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
awain
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by maddani
very pointless and not funny!

It's not really supposed to be funny... it's just suppose to be... stupid.

Last edited by awain on Mar 31st, 2005 at 08:17 PM

Old Post Mar 31st, 2005 08:15 PM
Echuu
Master Jedi

well you have accomplished that

"Jesus also thought that non-believers should be stoned"------Alliance

Old Post Mar 31st, 2005 08:17 PM
Click here to Send Echuu a Private Message Find more posts by Echuu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Obiwalker08

i agree

Old Post Mar 31st, 2005 08:19 PM
Click here to Send Obiwalker08 a Private Message Find more posts by Obiwalker08 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheElectricFox
The Assasin at Mach

He should have wrote

Obi-wan: this is where you fall down..

Anakin: Ok

Anakin then lets go of the ledge and then falls to his appearent death

How to fix gas prices?? Roll into Saudi Arabia and just take it from them!! We are the **** united states of AMERICA!!

Old Post Mar 31st, 2005 08:23 PM
Click here to Send TheElectricFox a Private Message Find more posts by TheElectricFox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Banshee

Awain I suggest you create the 'awain-thread' and post everything you would like to say.

Instead of creating a thread about every thought you come op with

Old Post Mar 31st, 2005 08:25 PM
Click here to Send Lord Banshee a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Banshee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
awain
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Lord Banshee
Awain I suggest you create the 'awain-thread' and post everything you would like to say.

Instead of creating a thread about every thought you come op with

That's a good idea, I never thought of that, but some people find some of my threads amusing and entertaining, and even funny, besides some of my threads aren't that pointless or annoying.

Old Post Mar 31st, 2005 08:29 PM
bill9d9
Tired of Choads

AWAIN's ALL STAR WARS THREAD........

There is an idea. It will save the Mod's time from closing all of his other threads.

Old Post Mar 31st, 2005 08:31 PM
Click here to Send bill9d9 a Private Message Find more posts by bill9d9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
awain
Restricted

Account Restricted

There is an idea. It will save the Mod's time from closing all of his other threads.

confused ............... That's true.

Old Post Mar 31st, 2005 08:33 PM
~JP~
yeah baby

Originally posted by awain
That's a good idea, I never thought of that, but some people find some of my threads amusing and entertaining, and even funny, besides some of my threads aren't that pointless or annoying.

And where would these people be? Most of us find it irritating that you continue to do this. DO you not even bother to read ANY of the other threads? 99.9% of your threads are questions that have been answered in threads we have here and your failure to take the time to read whats here is very annoying. And if you open a personal thread like that odds are very high Ush or Lance will close it. Just take the time to do the work the rest of us have and READ before you open a new thread.

Old Post Mar 31st, 2005 08:33 PM
Click here to Send ~JP~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~JP~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The New History
Just leave me alone ok

Yeah, then we won't have to look at all you useless theories. Otherwise, use the search button.

Old Post Mar 31st, 2005 08:37 PM
Click here to Send The New History a Private Message Find more posts by The New History Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
awain
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Jedi Priestess
And where would these people be? Most of us find it irritating that you continue to do this. DO you not even bother to read ANY of the other threads? 99.9% of your threads are questions that have been answered in threads we have here and your failure to take the time to read whats here is very annoying. And if you open a personal thread like that odds are very high Ush or Lance will close it. Just take the time to do the work the rest of us have and READ before you open a new thread.

sad All right, all right, just don't bring me down all right, and what's the point of saying 99.9%, why don't you just say 100%, besides some of my threads aren't questions, they're like titles and comments.

TheElectricFox
The Assasin at Mach

I dont think there is anybody in THIS forum who thinks your posts are funny, entertaining, or even ammusing. The reason people dont like you is that most questions you ask or hypothesize have already been disproved by official spoiler reports of news from the OS. Not to offend you , but you would be the type to say, "OMFG I think the title of Episode 3 should be Rise of the Empire," way after the OS already released the official title. If you like posting your own silly remarks about the movie or things like "guess what i just figured out," go post those at supershadow's site. As for posting here use the search button.

How to fix gas prices?? Roll into Saudi Arabia and just take it from them!! We are the **** united states of AMERICA!!

Click here to Send TheElectricFox a Private Message Find more posts by TheElectricFox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bill9d9
Tired of Choads

Other than saving the Mod's time, this was tounge in cheek. JP is right. It is not fair for Awain to have his own thread to ask questions that could be found with a little bit of work, like most of us did.

Old Post Mar 31st, 2005 08:38 PM