KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode I, II & III » Everyone here was defeated by Shadows as well

Everyone here was defeated by Shadows as well
Started by: NoFate007

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
NoFate007

Everyone here was defeated by Shadows as well

So, Supershadow's script online was right. The pictures he had were right, the things he said on his faqs and stuff were right...

Old Post May 21st, 2005 04:00 PM
Click here to Send NoFate007 a Private Message Find more posts by NoFate007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
POWJ

duh i knew that for years i dont know what dummys said other wise. I read the script to Ep2 before I saw it years ago on his site.

Old Post May 21st, 2005 04:06 PM
Click here to Send POWJ a Private Message Find more posts by POWJ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NoFate007

Yeah, I was one of the people that sat back and let the bashing happen. Nobody listens when you agree with Supershadow, so I didn't even bother lol.

Old Post May 21st, 2005 04:11 PM
Click here to Send NoFate007 a Private Message Find more posts by NoFate007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The New History
Just leave me alone ok

No, that was never the reason we didn't like him. The reason we don't like him, is because he would steel all the spoilers and other crap from TF.N and MF.com saying he was the only one who had it and that he got it from GL himself and he was great friends GL. SS was trying to be a star wars god by steeling other peoples crap.

Old Post May 21st, 2005 04:19 PM
Click here to Send The New History a Private Message Find more posts by The New History Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mephistodesigns
Hate has made me powerful

Exactly. SS just repeats what other people say. You should have seen the plot description he ORIGINALLY had up there. It was very very wrong. LIke not-even-plausible-wrong. He probably posted all the new "real" info after he read the novel...that guy is such a f*king idiot.

Old Post May 21st, 2005 04:52 PM
Click here to Send mephistodesigns a Private Message Find more posts by mephistodesigns Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The New History
Just leave me alone ok

quote: (post)
Originally posted by mephistodesigns
Exactly. SS just repeats what other people say. You should have seen the plot description he ORIGINALLY had up there. It was very very wrong. LIke not-even-plausible-wrong. He probably posted all the new "real" info after he read the novel...that guy is such a f*king idiot.
exactly, I first read his about 2 years ago and it wasn't right at all, though he still said he got all of his info from GL.

Old Post May 21st, 2005 05:03 PM
Click here to Send The New History a Private Message Find more posts by The New History Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DenKi

Stop talking about him for **** sake geeks

Old Post May 21st, 2005 08:59 PM
Click here to Send DenKi a Private Message Find more posts by DenKi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Joseph_Kerr

Funny, his final script of the movie says he posted it on 4/10 yet when you click on the properties it says it was created on 5/21. Clearly he wrote the final script between Thursday and Today and said he posted it on 4/10.

Old Post May 22nd, 2005 12:06 AM
Click here to Send Joseph_Kerr a Private Message Find more posts by Joseph_Kerr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Anakin2Vader

lol ... i hope the person who started this was kidding

Old Post May 22nd, 2005 12:34 AM
Click here to Send Anakin2Vader a Private Message Find more posts by Anakin2Vader Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ben-Kenobi

I swear this thread is stupid, stupershadows a fake get over it and stop sweating the guy.

Old Post May 22nd, 2005 12:40 AM
Click here to Send Ben-Kenobi a Private Message Find more posts by Ben-Kenobi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote