KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode I, II & III » bobba sould of killed mace wundu

should Bobba Fett kill Mace Windu
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
yes 9 32.14%
no coause then we wouldnt see the sith say no no no no in a funny voice 19 67.86%
Total: 28 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

bobba sould of killed mace wundu
Started by: b-dan

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
b-dan
Son of Sparda

Angry bobba sould of killed mace wundu

i was really wanted Bobba Fett to kill MAce Windu not the decreped old fart who likes to laugh all the time hell Bobba could of got his dads blaster pistold his mandorlan helmit and the jet pack and shott windu in the head and thats how he should of died any one agree??

Old Post Jun 12th, 2005 06:25 PM
Click here to Send b-dan a Private Message Find more posts by b-dan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_Rankkor
Shikido Master

1 - the jet pack was fu***d up
2 - he would have been killed or arrested

Fear the dark corners

Old Post Jun 12th, 2005 06:28 PM
Click here to Send Darth_Rankkor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_Rankkor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
b-dan
Son of Sparda

he could of fixed it its three years after attack of the clones and he was trained by his father

Old Post Jun 12th, 2005 06:30 PM
Click here to Send b-dan a Private Message Find more posts by b-dan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_Rankkor
Shikido Master

the jet back was blasted in the midlle of the geonosis battle. how could he have fixed the jet pack in seconds and have it ready to attack mace? Plus, palpatine avenged Jango for him hahahahaha

Fear the dark corners

Old Post Jun 12th, 2005 06:32 PM
Click here to Send Darth_Rankkor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_Rankkor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
b-dan
Son of Sparda

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Darth_Rankkor
the jet back was blasted in the midlle of the geonosis battle. how could he have fixed the jet pack in seconds and have it ready to attack mace? Plus, palpatine avenged Jango for him hahahahaha
rite you are but he did fix the jet pack

Old Post Jun 12th, 2005 06:38 PM
Commander Duck
The Expendable Jedi

Boba would of gotten owned by mace.

Old Post Jun 12th, 2005 06:40 PM
Click here to Send Commander Duck a Private Message Find more posts by Commander Duck Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_Rankkor
Shikido Master

Originally posted by b-dan
rite you are but he did fix the jet pack

He fixed it after kamino but, then he had it blown again on geonosis

Fear the dark corners

Old Post Jun 12th, 2005 06:43 PM
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

This thread reeks.

Old Post Jun 12th, 2005 06:58 PM
Click here to Send JKozzy a Private Message Find more posts by JKozzy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_Duffy

Originally posted by JKozzy
This thread reeks.

about as much as the spelling and punctuation in the original post stick out tongue

Old Post Jun 12th, 2005 07:03 PM
Click here to Send Darth_Duffy a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_Duffy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

quote:
bobba sould of killed mace wundu

And I 'sould' of eradicated your kind from existence

Old Post Jun 12th, 2005 07:29 PM
Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
idiot_1185

bobba wasnt old enough to fit in jengos costume. remember he was a clone of jengo but with no growth enhancements. So he was finally old enough by empire strikes back. That is several years after attack of the clones

Old Post Jun 12th, 2005 07:39 PM
Click here to Send idiot_1185 a Private Message Find more posts by idiot_1185 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

Originally posted by grey fox
And I 'sould' of eradicated your kind from existence
You mean have, not of stick out tongue

Old Post Jun 12th, 2005 08:33 PM
Click here to Send JKozzy a Private Message Find more posts by JKozzy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~The Wickerman~
The Evanghelist

Now how the hell could Boba (NOT Bobba, he's not a big fat bald guy in Texas with a tattoo that says "Momma neva luvd me") defeat Windu when his BETTER, OLDER, MORE EXPERIENCED, etc. etc. self couldn't?

~wickerman~

Old Post Jun 12th, 2005 09:23 PM
Click here to Send ~The Wickerman~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~The Wickerman~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stun
"Adios Satipo"

Re: bobba sould of killed mace wundu

i was really wanted Bobba Fett to kill MAce Windu not the decreped old fart who likes to laugh all the time hell Bobba could of got his dads blaster pistold his mandorlan helmit and the jet pack and shott windu in the head and thats how he should of died any one agree??

look at the poll. NONE of us agreestick out tongue

Old Post Jun 12th, 2005 09:46 PM
Click here to Send Stun a Private Message Find more posts by Stun Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~The Wickerman~
The Evanghelist

Re: Re: bobba sould of killed mace wundu

Originally posted by Stunrun
look at the poll. NONE of us agreestick out tongue

this was so ridiculous it was probably an anime dream he had. You gotta love what anime does to youngsters:

"No, now that you've struck down my master/brother/sister/mother/cousin, i shall become more powerful than him/her and more powerful than you, and because of my rage will access some ridiculous crap that will (although you couldn't be defeated by armies/champions/black belt dudes) totally destroy you...even though i'm ten...then i can go back to being a 10 y old with mundo super powers at my disposal...although i choose only to access them when i'm in a rage...other than that i like doing boring stuff so that people watching my show can relate to me and hope in their pathetic life-like existances that maybe in their rage against life/society/mother/etc. they too can overcome all the difficulties in life just like that"

Ok...so maybe i exaggerated a bit embarrasment Not a big fan of anime ...

~wickerman~

Old Post Jun 12th, 2005 09:55 PM
Click here to Send ~The Wickerman~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~The Wickerman~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ArynCrinn

You can just think to yourself that mace windu survived somehow and years later, when boba fett was actually cool again, that he would kill mace.
But boba would only win becauae mace only has one hand, is old, and had no saber.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2005 12:47 AM
Click here to Send ArynCrinn a Private Message Find more posts by ArynCrinn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mysterio69
bored as f.uck

good lord. how in the hell would they fit little boba fett into the story, and to kill mace as well? that would make no sense to have that in the movie. he'd have to literally come out of nowhere to do it. and if he did, the thread would be about how we hate how he came out of nowhere and killed mace. cripes!!! mad

Old Post Jun 13th, 2005 12:53 AM
Click here to Send mysterio69 a Private Message Find more posts by mysterio69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Delta51VE

Who is Bobba Fett? Some crazy Scooby-Dumm type cousin of Boba Fett, who was actually a character in the films?

Old Post Jun 13th, 2005 04:00 AM
Click here to Send Delta51VE a Private Message Find more posts by Delta51VE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hazardous

Re: bobba sould of killed mace wundu

see, some of us here arent retards. if you want to talk about something, type it in a language that is easily understood. and if english isnt your first language, sorry, but this is ridiculous.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2005 04:05 AM
Find more posts by Hazardous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jerico
Generic Badguy

*mace flies out window*

*slave one flies up to midscreen*

*mace explodes into chunks as he hits windscreen*

Old Post Jun 13th, 2005 04:05 AM
Click here to Send Jerico a Private Message Find more posts by Jerico Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote