KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode I, II & III » I'm sick of AOTC

I'm sick of AOTC
Started by: Odde Raciir

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Odde Raciir

I'm sick of AOTC

I'm so spoiled, that i feel fear for the movie. Maybe too much speculations give me GREAT EXPECTATIONS on the movie, and I'm afraid the movie don't get me all i wish... sad

Old Post May 7th, 2002 04:29 AM
Click here to Send Odde Raciir a Private Message Find more posts by Odde Raciir Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dim
Creativity

See everyone! THIS is why you should watch out for how much you let yourself in on months before the film comes out!!

actually from everything I've heard you should be very happy with the results.

Old Post May 7th, 2002 04:42 AM
Click here to Send Dim a Private Message Find more posts by Dim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ToMacco
Mr. Orange

Let's hope so. Because right now, I'm pissed off.

4 8 15 16 23 42

Old Post May 7th, 2002 04:45 AM
Click here to Send ToMacco a Private Message Find more posts by ToMacco Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Hey, I've let myself be spoiled since TPM came out. Even the scriptment we had about a year ago has proven to be spot on. And I personally, with all I know having read the novel, having looked through "The Art of Star Wars", I get more and more excited. This is Star Wars, much more than TPM, and the universe is in danger again. I love it!!!

One more week people!!! big grin

Old Post May 7th, 2002 11:31 AM
Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperor Helmet

It doesn't matter how much you know, because we have seen so very little. You will enjoy it no matter how much you know. It's a SW movie, and the fans will be pumped at your local cinema.

Old Post May 7th, 2002 01:14 PM
Click here to Send Emperor Helmet a Private Message Find more posts by Emperor Helmet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

YAYYYYY!! *going nuts here wink*

Old Post May 7th, 2002 01:16 PM
Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Muahahahahahahahahahaha! I'm going to bring a bag of Doritos to the movies, and then I'll jump inside the screen! Muahahahahaha! laughing out loud

Old Post May 8th, 2002 01:40 AM
Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAHIHIHIHGGIGIGIGIG

Old Post May 8th, 2002 07:07 AM
Dexx
wingless

I'm very anxious indeed for it to come out (ep. 2) but i'm controling my pacience for i know that almost every thing i've waited for to much it turned out not to be wearthy of the expectations.
1 day left......bwahahahahaaaaaa evil face

Old Post May 8th, 2002 07:03 PM
Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

say Dexx, you said in another thread you will get it on pc... care to put it online/sent it to me?

Old Post May 8th, 2002 07:19 PM
Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperor Helmet

He isn't getting squat.

Old Post May 8th, 2002 07:20 PM
Click here to Send Emperor Helmet a Private Message Find more posts by Emperor Helmet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

Friend...i doubt that u have the cash smile

Old Post May 8th, 2002 07:21 PM
Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperor Helmet

Considering I just dropped $1,000 dollars to go to the Philadelphia Charity screening, I think I do.

You aren't getting anything over the PC.

Old Post May 8th, 2002 07:23 PM
yerssot

Dexx, care to tell me how you can get it?

Old Post May 8th, 2002 07:27 PM
Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

Look....i can see u don't belive me...ask me tomorrow.
And who said anything about 1000$...i'm talking about real ammounts here. smile .......just kidding

Old Post May 8th, 2002 07:36 PM
Emperor Helmet

We know you're kidding, because it isn't happening.

Old Post May 8th, 2002 07:39 PM
yerssot

Dexx, get the file to me!!
ow, and tell me about the lovestory afterwards, hope it's a good one

Old Post May 8th, 2002 07:47 PM
Dexx
wingless

OK....what ever u say.....like i said...ask me tomorrow.
Mesa think usa bein' jelous roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post May 8th, 2002 07:47 PM
Dexx
wingless

I wasn't talking about u Yerssot... smile Yup.....i'll tell u just as much as not to spoil it.......that means.....a little.....just to keep u boilling.
big grin
U realize now the situation i would be put tomorrow if i wouldn't get it? That's why i have to get it.....besides......i can't wait anymore

Old Post May 8th, 2002 07:50 PM
yerssot

Why do I want to sneak into the Skywalker Ranch and steal the tapes?

Old Post May 8th, 2002 07:55 PM