KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode I, II & III » Leanna Walsman: Bounty Hunter

Leanna Walsman: Bounty Hunter
Started by: Dim

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Dim
Creativity

Leanna Walsman: Bounty Hunter

Somebody clear this up for me...Lately there's been spy reports saying that Walsman isn't Aurra Sing but another bounty hunter. Alot of people have begun to think that she's Ambu Fett (if Ambu is female, which we don't know) and may turn out to be Boba Fett's mother. Isn't she just a tab bit young to be his mother? Is there new information that I missed somewhere along the way?

Old Post Sep 16th, 2000 08:03 AM
Click here to Send Dim a Private Message Find more posts by Dim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KJ
Sausages

I never really thought that she was going to be Aurra Sing anyway. Robin Gurland said that she picked her because of her "pixy like" features but I never thought Aurra Sing looked like a Pixy. She looks scary.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2000 08:43 PM
Click here to Send KJ a Private Message Find more posts by KJ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

Obviously ahve a differnt type of pixie at the end of your garden.

But seriously, the long, lean, pale look could be considered pixie-ish I suppose but I don't know.

Ever since I saw Aurra Sing I always had the impression that she was quite tall, any idea on how tall Leanna is?

Old Post Sep 16th, 2000 10:30 PM
Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
theEvilJedi

I always thought she was a bit chubbier then the original.

Obi-Wan Kenobi: (Looks up at his chains) "Good job!"

Old Post Sep 16th, 2000 10:33 PM
Click here to Send theEvilJedi a Private Message Find more posts by theEvilJedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

I've only seen the picture from TOWS and she does seem to have a rounder face than would be suitable for Aurra.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2000 10:34 PM
Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
theEvilJedi

I wish the original Aurra would play her.She does take karate.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2000 10:38 PM
Click here to Send theEvilJedi a Private Message Find more posts by theEvilJedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dim
Creativity

But we don't know if she can act EJ...She's just a model and I'm not sure that Aurra Sing really needs to be a karate expert. I would think someone who really looks like they could handle a weapon would be more needed.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2000 11:49 PM
Click here to Send Dim a Private Message Find more posts by Dim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
theEvilJedi

She acted in plays.Read #50 Star Wars Insider.

Old Post Sep 17th, 2000 01:30 AM
Dim
Creativity

I don't get the SW Insider...

Old Post Sep 17th, 2000 05:58 AM
theEvilJedi

Me ether but go to the book store and read it off the shelf.

Old Post Sep 17th, 2000 07:13 AM
Dim
Creativity

But...then people would know I'm a closet SW fan!

Old Post Sep 17th, 2000 07:54 AM
theEvilJedi

Well then baby sit a kid and bring her/he with saying it's for her/he.stick out tongue

Old Post Sep 17th, 2000 08:19 AM
Dim
Creativity

I don't think anyone really trust me with their kids...I tend to encourage unruliness...

Maybe I could take my ferret in and act like I'm reading to her....but that would exactly NOT draw attention would it?

Old Post Sep 17th, 2000 08:58 AM
KJ
Sausages

Leanna Walsman isn't very tall and she is chubbier than the Ep1 Aurra Sing. If she is not playing Aurra then that means we don't know who is. Who would you like?

Old Post Sep 17th, 2000 06:30 PM
Click here to Send KJ a Private Message Find more posts by KJ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dim
Creativity

Well alot of people think she's Ambu Fett, but I don't know. I think she might be a little young for that one too.

As for Leanna being chubbier...It looks to me like she's lost alot of weight going by her pic on the Official site...of course I don't want to get into a weight arguement so I'll leave it at that...

Old Post Sep 17th, 2000 08:45 PM
Ratcat

The thing with the Ambu Fett rumour is that we don't even know if Ambu Fett is a man, woman or child. Everyone out there is assuming it's a female who is Boba Fetts mother. For all I know it could be the name og Boba Fetts dog!

Old Post Sep 17th, 2000 09:24 PM
Xizor

I really hope Lucas finds the perfect person to play Sing, or he already has. Sing should be played by a great acting unknown whose tall thin and evil. She has to have a huge role in killing the Jedi(maybe Anakins mom).

Old Post Sep 18th, 2000 12:15 AM
Click here to Send Xizor a Private Message Find more posts by Xizor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

Speculation is that whilst the actions she carries out will be pivotal, her role within the film will not be large.

About as big as Boba Fett's role in ESB which wasn't massive when you look at it, though what he did had major repercussions.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2000 01:23 AM
Dim
Creativity

True...I think everyone is just excited because it looks like there might finally be a bad girl in SW...

Old Post Sep 18th, 2000 05:22 AM
KJ
Sausages

I've seen Leanna Walsman in Heartbreak High and she definatley doesn't have the same figure as Aurra Sing. I think the actress who plays Le Femme Nikita in the T.V show would be a good Aurra Sing. What is her name?

Old Post Sep 19th, 2000 02:35 AM