KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode I, II & III » wat was mace thinking?

wat was mace thinking?
Started by: Master Dariush

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Master Dariush

wat was mace thinking?

when mace found out that palpatine was sidios y did he only take 3 jedi with him? There are at least 200 jedi in the temple and if he tooken like 20 with him i doubt sidious could take them all.i meen did mace grasp the idea that this was the ULTIMATE SITH LORD?

Old Post Jun 27th, 2005 12:32 AM
Click here to Send Master Dariush a Private Message Find more posts by Master Dariush Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Red Superfly
You creepy little stalker

As we know, Lucas likes to link his stories on a mythical level.

Star Wars has been inspired by many religious stories, fables and so on, but in this particular case Star Wars was inspired by the story of Samson and Deliliah and how Samsons hair was the key to his power.

Qui-Gon has sh*tloads of hair, and therefore was THE MAN.

Mace is bald, and is therefore a f*cktard.

Simple as that.

Old Post Jun 27th, 2005 12:35 AM
Click here to Send Red Superfly a Private Message Find more posts by Red Superfly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Paul-Muad'Dib

Well as i have seen Mace is very arrogant so i would not be surprised if he would have come alone smile He probably thought they could handle him, but were there really 200 jedis or more in the temple? I did not catch that, maybe i was not attentive. Mace should have been more precautious, but on the other hand we can see that GL wanted to show that Mace and Sidious are far more powerful than other jedis that were there, so i guess it doesnt matter how many would he bring with him if they are not Yoda or Obi-Wan. That has actually disturbed me, that those three jedis did not give more resistance, i mean c'mon they were jedi masters.

Old Post Jun 27th, 2005 12:41 AM
Click here to Send Paul-Muad'Dib a Private Message Find more posts by Paul-Muad'Dib Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Red Superfly

But Mace was bald.

no expression

Old Post Jun 27th, 2005 12:43 AM
Click here to Send Red Superfly a Private Message Find more posts by Red Superfly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeVi| D0do
The 8th Deadly Sin

But if they had captured Palpatine he wouldn't have been able to turn Anakin and the Original Trilogy wouldn't exist! eek!

huh

Old Post Jun 27th, 2005 12:47 AM
Click here to Send DeVi| D0do a Private Message Find more posts by DeVi| D0do Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Serra_Keto
...Silvertsume's Lover...

Well, who would you like to be on the strike team? That was availible then. Mace and...?

*~Mhm That's Right, Uh Huh Uh Huh~*

Old Post Jun 27th, 2005 12:47 AM
Click here to Send Serra_Keto a Private Message Find more posts by Serra_Keto Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Master Dariush

ya and thats the other thing kit sassee and agen were really weak they should have at least fought a little longer so people dont think that there wimps.

Old Post Jun 27th, 2005 12:55 AM
Click here to Send Master Dariush a Private Message Find more posts by Master Dariush Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeVi| D0do
The 8th Deadly Sin

Obviously they ARE wimps if they are taken out so easily... at least in Lucas's mind...

Old Post Jun 27th, 2005 12:56 AM
Click here to Send DeVi| D0do a Private Message Find more posts by DeVi| D0do Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Serra_Keto

Or he is trying to prove that Palpy is so freakin powerful you don't even know.

Old Post Jun 27th, 2005 12:57 AM
Click here to Send Serra_Keto a Private Message Find more posts by Serra_Keto Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Red Superfly

I like the wimp theory.

I liked it when they died. evil face

Old Post Jun 27th, 2005 01:01 AM
Boris

They had never fought a Sith before, the only one who did was Obi-wan and he killed one as a Padawan, so he probably thought that four Masters would be more than enough for one Sith.

Old Post Jun 27th, 2005 01:03 AM
Click here to Send Boris a Private Message Find more posts by Boris Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Serra_Keto

Not I, when I saw it for the first time I pinched myself because I was in such shock. I never ever thought in my wildest dreams that the outcome was going to turn up like that when they came into the office... no

Last edited by Serra_Keto on Jun 27th, 2005 at 01:07 AM

Old Post Jun 27th, 2005 01:04 AM
Red Superfly

Good point.

They are still wimps. stick out tongue

Old Post Jun 27th, 2005 01:04 AM
DeVi| D0do
The 8th Deadly Sin

Come on, the only Jedi worth having on your team are Yoda, Mace, Obi-Wan, Anakin and Qui-Gon... everyone else is friggin useless.

Old Post Jun 27th, 2005 01:06 AM
Serra_Keto

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DeVi| D0do
Come on, the only Jedi worth having on your team are Yoda, Mace, Obi-Wan, Anakin and Qui-Gon... everyone else is friggin useless.

Against Sidious yes...

Old Post Jun 27th, 2005 01:08 AM
Red Superfly

What about Quinlan Vos? The uber fanboy God of a Jedi?

Naw, he'd be a wimp too.

Man, Jedi SUCK.

Old Post Jun 27th, 2005 01:08 AM
DeVi| D0do
The 8th Deadly Sin

Originally posted by Serra_Keto
Against Sidious yes...

and Clonetroopers...

Old Post Jun 27th, 2005 01:09 AM
Apex
The Jedi Sage

Mace just thought 4 MASTERS on the council would be enough they are the elites of the order, but those three got raped. If I was Mace I would have thought WTF, how did they get on the council, and jumped through the window. Mace had 4 jedi "masters" which apparently means nothing because they got totally owned. They just make anybody a master these days...

Except Anakin. laughing

Strong am I with the force, but not that strong....twilight is upon me and soon night must fall, that is the way of things, the way of the force... -Yoda

Old Post Jun 27th, 2005 01:11 AM
Click here to Send Apex a Private Message Find more posts by Apex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeVi| D0do
The 8th Deadly Sin

If I was Mace I would have just stabbed the mofo in the stomach while he was slowly killing the other three Jedi instead of just twiddling my thumbs in the background... but that's just me.

I wish I was a Jedi... I'd kick ASS!

Old Post Jun 27th, 2005 01:13 AM
Serra_Keto

Originally posted by DeVi| D0do
and Clonetroopers...

lol.

Old Post Jun 27th, 2005 01:14 AM