KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode I, II & III » whos side would u be on?

wich side would u be on
This poll is closed.
Republic 6 40.00%
Sith 9 60.00%
Total: 15 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

whos side would u be on?
Started by: sithrock

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
sithrock

Question whos side would u be on?

i would be on the sith!

Old Post Sep 4th, 2006 03:09 PM
Click here to Send sithrock a Private Message Find more posts by sithrock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ordo
Enforcer of the Republic

Republic...without question.

| Sigs | My Artwork | Sig Duel Record 24:4 | Alliance Respect Thread |

Old Post Sep 4th, 2006 06:40 PM
Click here to Send Ordo a Private Message Find more posts by Ordo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
aj_vader

I would be a lord of the sith! and have Anakin as my master

Old Post Sep 4th, 2006 06:48 PM
Click here to Send aj_vader a Private Message Find more posts by aj_vader Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rampant ox

I would be a sith trying to create my own Republic... wink

Old Post Sep 4th, 2006 07:26 PM
Click here to Send Rampant ox a Private Message Find more posts by Rampant ox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~JP~
yeah baby

Already done this question before, and it's still all about the dark side for me. evil face

Old Post Sep 4th, 2006 07:41 PM
Click here to Send ~JP~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~JP~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TBJ
High

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Alliance
Republic...without question.

Old Post Sep 4th, 2006 07:45 PM
Click here to Send TBJ a Private Message Find more posts by TBJ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ordo
Enforcer of the Republic

Originally posted by Jedi Priestess
Already done this question before, and it's still all about the dark side for me. evil face

Well, darksiders can be pro-Republic...and anti-Sith.

Old Post Sep 4th, 2006 08:00 PM
Click here to Send Ordo a Private Message Find more posts by Ordo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Akira99
Servant of ESP

Republic. When Mace tries to strike down Palps I'd grab Ani from behind and put him in a force-head lock and then after Palps is dead hold him still so SLJ can drop kick him

Old Post Sep 4th, 2006 10:39 PM
Click here to Send Akira99 a Private Message Find more posts by Akira99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ordo
Enforcer of the Republic

Either that or I'd scratch him with my saber...because apparently if that happens, you fall down and can't get up.

Old Post Sep 4th, 2006 11:12 PM
Mithrandir
The Grey Wanderer

Hmm. Wasn't the republic in fact governed by the sith? Let me put it this way; there are two sith. one of them rules over the republic. If you side with the sith you're basically 50% siding with the republic.

Like Wind in the Meadows.
The days have gone down in the west.
Pella i amoni tenn' lumbule

Old Post Sep 4th, 2006 11:22 PM
Click here to Send Mithrandir a Private Message Find more posts by Mithrandir Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

Republic=Sith

Seperatists=Sith

I choose Jedi.

Old Post Sep 5th, 2006 01:13 AM
Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ordo
Enforcer of the Republic

Originally posted by Mithrandir
Hmm. Wasn't the republic in fact governed by the sith? Let me put it this way; there are two sith. one of them rules over the republic. If you side with the sith you're basically 50% siding with the republic.

The republic existed before the sith as well..they are not synoymous. The republic was also an idea that was at least partially maintined, there were still traces of it long into the empire.

Old Post Sep 5th, 2006 03:13 AM
Ordo
Enforcer of the Republic

Originally posted by Tangible God
Republic=Sith

Seperatists=Sith

I choose Jedi.

I don't know if I can agree with that....

*CLICK CLICK...cocks decee*

Old Post Sep 5th, 2006 03:14 AM
Council#13
The Omega Male

I choose Republic, because, as Tangible God has already stated, the Sith controlled both sides, but they chose the Republic to be victorious

"Today was good. Today was fun. Tomorrow is another one." -Dr. Seuss

Old Post Sep 5th, 2006 11:18 AM
Click here to Send Council#13 a Private Message Find more posts by Council#13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

IF this thread is talking about the Republic at the time of the PT, (which he better be in this forum) than I'd choose Jedi and make like crazy to the fringes of Republic space.

Old Post Sep 6th, 2006 11:05 PM
Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ordo
Enforcer of the Republic

laughing I like how poeple keep inserting a third option.

(though I don't necessariyl disagree that it is a third option).

Old Post Sep 6th, 2006 11:42 PM
Amber Amidala

Sith all the way!! Vader is my hero!!

Old Post Sep 9th, 2006 05:15 AM
Click here to Send Amber Amidala a Private Message Find more posts by Amber Amidala Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

Originally posted by Amber Amidala
Sith all the way!! Vader is my hero!!
The guy who cuts down children is your hero? Or the guy with the never-ending asthma attack?

Old Post Sep 9th, 2006 05:17 AM
Amber Amidala

The guy that fights for love. Yes, he messed up, but love blinds you. He does realize and admits that what he did was wrong but if you think about it in the end he needed to turn evil in order for Luke to turn out good. I mean all the characters' lives would be changed if things would of went for the better. (This is just my opinion not trying to start a war!Thanks! Remember I negotiate not fight.)

Old Post Sep 9th, 2006 05:27 AM
Click here to Send Amber Amidala a Private Message Find more posts by Amber Amidala Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

I'll cross-negotiate...

If Anakin hadn't gone bad, he could have raised his children as good Jedi. If he hadn't turned bad, he could have rid the galaxy of the Sith. If he hadn't turned bad, he wouldn't have brought about the Empire and a 23 year long reign of terror over the galaxy. If Anakin hadn't been blinded by his obsession with his wife, he could have saved the Republic, the galaxy, his wife, and himself. Instead it took him 23 long years. What an idol.

But I'm rambling...

Old Post Sep 9th, 2006 05:52 AM