KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode I, II & III » Mace Windu -vs- Yoda

Mace Windu -vs- Yoda
Started by: Darth Vicious

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Darth Vicious

Mace Windu -vs- Yoda

evil face Ive been thinking about What Samuel Jackson said about not wanting Windu to die in a crappy way and to me the obvious people to kill him is either one of the Sith or Anakin/Vader, i think thats what everyone is expecting but why not make Windu the traitor and have his final duel with yoda himself, think about it Yoda wont fight the emperor because then theyll have to end in a draw and one of them killed which we know aint gonna happened, Obi-Wan is no match for the emperor and hell be busy fighting Anaking/Vader, since Anakin/Vader kills Dooku i think thats gonna happened midway thru the movie and to me the windu/Yoda fight would be logical because that would mean that Windu erased the archives and also that hes been messing with the force around Yoda so he doesnt sense everything thats going on and what better way, what can be more spectacular than to day by Yodas lightsaber and also most of the actors in the movies arent that well known and Sam Jackson is an A class actor which i believe Lucas will take into consideration, thanks1 evil face

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2003 01:49 AM
Click here to Send Darth Vicious a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Vicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mujaffa
Lift a Mullah

poco loco

"Get on the bus with Leary and Scorcese, you're goin' right to ****in' hell!" Chikushoo

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2003 08:05 PM
Click here to Send Mujaffa a Private Message Find more posts by Mujaffa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Member.

yes, that'll probably happen in a spoof of episode III.

Old Post Mar 4th, 2003 03:12 AM
Click here to Send Member. a Private Message Find more posts by Member. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Vicious

yup, The Matrix has u and u aint ready to wake up, i think mine is a perfectly good theory but since u a Matrix fan i think ull find more plaussible if it was Neo against Yoda, Windu well thats just absurd!

"A lie, Mr. Mulder, is most convincingly hidden between two truths." Deep Throat.

Old Post Mar 4th, 2003 03:21 AM
Click here to Send Darth Vicious a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Vicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

I believe this needs to be in the Episode III section.

Old Post Mar 4th, 2003 07:56 AM
Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Member.

Yes, it probably should lolsmile Neo vs. Yoda, LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!! Biggest fight of the century.

Old Post Mar 6th, 2003 01:47 AM
Click here to Send Member. a Private Message Find more posts by Member. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Vicious

Now i understand why Morpheus said that not everybody can be awaken, maybe he was reffering to u! wheres Agent Smith whenu need him!

"A lie, Mr. Mulder, is most convincingly hidden between two truths." Deep Throat.

Old Post Mar 6th, 2003 01:51 AM
Member.

hey hey, no hard feelings. And Agent Smith is dead.

Old Post Mar 6th, 2003 01:58 AM
Darth Vicious

no hard feelings at all, and Agent Smith is gonna be on the sequels

Old Post Mar 6th, 2003 02:00 AM
REXXXX
Networking

*looks around, freaks out, runs away*

Old Post Mar 7th, 2003 04:40 AM
Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mujaffa
Lift a Mullah

(please log in to view the image)

"Get on the bus with Leary and Scorcese, you're goin' right to ****in' hell!" Chikushoo

Old Post Mar 7th, 2003 10:06 PM
Click here to Send Mujaffa a Private Message Find more posts by Mujaffa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

laughing out loud

Old Post Mar 7th, 2003 11:39 PM
Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
master harmax

Thats an interesting theory ... also what needs to be considered is the possibility that Yoda kills Padme, because she was the one who started it all ... if she hadnt beguiled Anakin with her charms, he wouldnt have gone married her, wouldnt have strayed from the straight and narrow, and wouldnt have fallen to the darkside etc.etc.etc.

Old Post Mar 8th, 2003 12:09 PM
Click here to Send master harmax a Private Message Find more posts by master harmax Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mujaffa
Lift a Mullah

don't think that yoda would kill anybody...look at him.. he can't kill a fly

Old Post Mar 8th, 2003 09:50 PM
REXXXX
Networking

Muj, how wrong you are...

Though he probably wouldn't kill a civilian. That would just make Anakin even MORE pissed off...

Old Post Mar 8th, 2003 09:54 PM
master harmax

I think theres a good chance he will kill Padme. Me and Tex would be SOOOOOOOOO happy.

Old Post Mar 9th, 2003 08:22 AM
Click here to Send master harmax a Private Message Find more posts by master harmax Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

I dont think Anakin will kill Padme

Old Post Mar 9th, 2003 08:58 AM
Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GordonSkywalker
The Watcher

Account Restricted

I doubt he would kill the love of his life, no matter what the circumstances of his turning to the dark side might be. I think there are only two people in the galaxy he would never hurt for any reason:His mother,and Padme.

Old Post Mar 9th, 2003 01:25 PM
Click here to Send GordonSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by GordonSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

it is about what Leia remember about her mother, to Luke she said Padme died when Leia was very young, dont you think Leia would have told Luke if Padme had been killed.

Old Post Mar 9th, 2003 01:48 PM
Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Vicious

I really dont think Anakin will kill Padme but it would be interesting to see if Lord Tyranus kills her and that really would put anakin over and what more reason to kill Tyranus and taking his place at the Emperors side, keeping in mind that he doesnt know tha Tyranus and the Emperor are working together

Old Post Mar 9th, 2003 04:21 PM