KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode I, II & III » Kill Jar-Jar

Kill Jar-Jar
Started by: Rave

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Rave
Royal Hottie

Kill Jar-Jar

I want to kill Jar-Jar.How do you want Jar-Jar to die?

Old Post Apr 1st, 2003 11:14 PM
Click here to Send Rave a Private Message Find more posts by Rave Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GordonSkywalker
The Watcher

Account Restricted

Please tell me he isn't going to be in the next film?

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2003 01:27 AM
Click here to Send GordonSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by GordonSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Corran
Lucifer

We could tell you that, but we may be lying as we don't know.

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2003 09:16 AM
Click here to Send Corran a Private Message Find more posts by Corran Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Catch 22
Disinterested

Re: Kill Jar-Jar

quote:
Originally posted by Rave
I want to kill Jar-Jar.How do you want Jar-Jar to die?
How original..... sleep

Catch 22!

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2003 11:04 AM
Click here to Send Catch 22 a Private Message Find more posts by Catch 22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GordonSkywalker
The Watcher

Account Restricted

Maybe Palpy takes him on a long walk on the Senate grounds...and loses him just as Jar Jar starts to get annoying! After all, he seems to be patient in his plans of conquest. So he probably won't start to be annoyed by him until the start of the third installment!

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2003 11:00 PM
Click here to Send GordonSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by GordonSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rave
Royal Hottie

lol.Anyway I think he's going to be in the next movie.

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2003 11:07 PM
Click here to Send Rave a Private Message Find more posts by Rave Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

I've heard this before, and I found a website awhile ago where you could talk this out with other Jar Jar haters. Queeq will probably close this with his anti-anti-Jar-Jar rule.

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2003 11:22 PM
Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GordonSkywalker
The Watcher

Account Restricted

"Bye, Representative Binks...thanks for all you've done!"- Supreme Chancellor Palpatine showing his gratitude for Jar Jar nominating him to use 'emergency powers' for the upcoming war. WE never saw him again.lol!

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2003 12:58 AM
Julie
The Student

uh....I don't hate the character that much to want him dead....a bit of an annoyance though.....
hhmmmm

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2003 04:20 AM
Click here to Send Julie a Private Message Find more posts by Julie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Novithiliel
Crazy elf

I have a friend who likes Jar Jar.....she would be upset if he dies........But me.....don't know...he is sometimes irritating and annoyance.......we'll see if he's going to die or noterm

Old Post Apr 13th, 2003 04:46 PM
Click here to Send Novithiliel a Private Message Find more posts by Novithiliel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GordonSkywalker
The Watcher

Account Restricted

They can do anything they want with Jar Jar, just don't let the Ewoks show up again!

Old Post Apr 14th, 2003 01:14 AM
ToMacco
Mr. Orange

Jar Jar Binks is the last thing on my mind when I think about Episode III.

4 8 15 16 23 42

Old Post Apr 14th, 2003 04:39 AM
Click here to Send ToMacco a Private Message Find more posts by ToMacco Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Same here, though I really don't care if we see him again or not.

Old Post Apr 14th, 2003 06:20 PM
Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GordonSkywalker
The Watcher

Account Restricted

He should get an award for lasting this long!

Old Post Apr 14th, 2003 11:02 PM
Julie
The Student

life is reward enough

Old Post Apr 15th, 2003 04:04 PM
Click here to Send Julie a Private Message Find more posts by Julie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GordonSkywalker
The Watcher

Account Restricted

Very philosophical Julie.

Old Post Apr 15th, 2003 04:15 PM
dark_tidus

Jar-Jar should certainly kill himself when he would see he gave the power to Palpatine.
(Sorry for the english, I'm french) big grin

Old Post Apr 15th, 2003 04:43 PM
Click here to Send dark_tidus a Private Message Find more posts by dark_tidus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GordonSkywalker
The Watcher

Account Restricted

Don't apologise my new friend. It takes all kinds to make this world go round.....and I happen to agree with you regarding Jar Jar. I still quite like my satirical posts from earlier in this discussion!

Old Post Apr 15th, 2003 10:32 PM
Member.

*jar jar gets slain by anakin's saber* NOOOOOOOOOOOOO, cries Padme. "i'll finish u next, my beloved" anakin says cynically. *OB1 joins in the fray. *OB1 swings into action lighting his saber up and enters an intense saber fight with anakin* "Anakin, listen to me, stop this madness while u still can!" OB1 shouts while blocking anakin's blows. " u fool", anakin replies, " u can't stop me", *anakin flies over OB1 and lands behind him, ob1 does a twirl and swings his saber a full 360 degrees, blocking anakin's saber while being the agressor at the same time* "Anakin, u have a family: padme, ur son and daughter!" ob1 shouts out above the sound of saber against saber. "they mean nothing to me!" anakin argues back, "i have a new family now"... to be continuedstick out tongueHappy Dance

Old Post Apr 16th, 2003 01:53 AM
Click here to Send Member. a Private Message Find more posts by Member. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GordonSkywalker
The Watcher

Account Restricted

Fantastic, Member!

Old Post Apr 16th, 2003 02:45 PM