KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode I, II & III » Who thinks Anakin should go medieval on all of the Jedi!?

Who thinks Anakin should go medieval on all of the Jedi!?
Started by: scifigunslinger

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
scifigunslinger

Who thinks Anakin should go medieval on all of the Jedi!?

It would be so cool if Anakin Used Sith powers to kill all of the Jedi in an epic battle scene!

Old Post Jul 11th, 2003 05:45 PM
Click here to Send scifigunslinger a Private Message Find more posts by scifigunslinger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

and what do you count under Sith Powers? lightning? grip?

Old Post Jul 11th, 2003 05:46 PM
Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
scifigunslinger

Everything-Lightning, Grip,Even the famous Red Darth Vader lightsaber

Old Post Jul 11th, 2003 05:48 PM
Click here to Send scifigunslinger a Private Message Find more posts by scifigunslinger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

probably both. maybe we will see some powers we havent seen before.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Jul 11th, 2003 05:48 PM
Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

what else can there be?

Old Post Jul 11th, 2003 05:51 PM
Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
scifigunslinger

Anakin could go all out and leave a path of dead jedi. Plus there's supposed to be an Anakin vs. Obi-Wan battle on a volcanic planet at the end

Old Post Jul 11th, 2003 06:02 PM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

whatever happens, its gonna be awesome.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Jul 11th, 2003 06:22 PM
Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
scifigunslinger

I think an Anakin vs. Mace Windu battle would be a great highlight of the movie.

Old Post Jul 11th, 2003 06:37 PM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

yeah, but i think maces primary battle will be with count dooku.

Old Post Jul 11th, 2003 06:38 PM
scifigunslinger

Yeah,you're right. That sounds cooler anyway.

Old Post Jul 11th, 2003 06:55 PM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

or maybe a final showdown between yoda and dooku.

Old Post Jul 11th, 2003 07:05 PM
CaptainTrips

in one of the SW novels that took place between Ep I & II i forget which, anakin accidentally kills someone by somehow making his head explode via classic scanners style!! so there we go..another sith power..the Jedi head pop

Old Post Jul 24th, 2003 12:26 AM
Click here to Send CaptainTrips a Private Message Find more posts by CaptainTrips Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Yes, but EU...

Besides, that's just telekinesis, not a special Sith power!

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Last edited by Ushgarak on Jul 24th, 2003 at 01:31 AM

Old Post Jul 24th, 2003 01:10 AM
Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grifta
The Undeniable Element

Well, I don't really want to get into EU sith power's since there are so many that we haven't seen in the movies. But I think that there will be some more lightsaber throwing in EP3 since Vader is famous for it and it will show the beginning of Anakin's transformation. Just my hopes for Ep3.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2003 03:58 AM
Click here to Send grifta a Private Message Find more posts by grifta Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Morph

It'd be great if at the end of the movie, to lighten the mood, Jar Jar Binks spontaneously combusts and everyone who survived Anakin's attack just laughed and went out for beers.......hard nipples.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2003 07:59 PM
Click here to Send Morph a Private Message Find more posts by Morph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GABRIEL05
Doom Herald

Old Post Jul 24th, 2003 08:59 PM
Click here to Send GABRIEL05 a Private Message Find more posts by GABRIEL05 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediOasis
Better Man

The only people we've seen the Force Grip have been named Skywalker. My guess is that this a new trick the Jedi haven't defended and Anakin/Vader can kill some that way. Then when Luke does it in ROTJ it makes it seem he is very close to the dark side just like his father.

"I loved it the first time I saw it. It's goodies and baddies, cowboys and Indians in space. I was a child when it came out and it still appeals to me now. It is one of my favourite films ever and Darth Vader is best."
-Noel Gallagher

Old Post Jul 25th, 2003 03:33 AM
Click here to Send JediOasis a Private Message Find more posts by JediOasis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

maybe it is a power that only the skywalker linage has access to.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2003 05:10 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

But it's just telekinesis, as I say! Fine control of it, but the same principle that allows them to push, pull and throw. To think it a 'Skywalker only' power is VERY odd!

Besides which in the original TPM script Sidious did it, so clearly GL doesn't think it is Skywalker only.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Jul 25th, 2003 01:07 PM
Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediOasis
Better Man

Lucas also used to have it in the ROTJ script that Owen and OB1 were brothers, so unless its actually been in a movie it doesn't matter. I'm not saying that choking is a Skywalker only thing but maybe its a weapon so powerful that only the choosen one can do it, then his son has his genes so naturally he can do it too. I just don't think its a coincidence that only Skywalkers have done the force choke. Hopefully the first time Anakin uses it, it comes as to a complete shock and they have no idea how to defend it.

"I loved it the first time I saw it. It's goodies and baddies, cowboys and Indians in space. I was a child when it came out and it still appeals to me now. It is one of my favourite films ever and Darth Vader is best."
-Noel Gallagher

Old Post Jul 26th, 2003 05:08 AM
Click here to Send JediOasis a Private Message Find more posts by JediOasis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote