KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode I, II & III » I bet the Emperor

I bet the Emperor
Started by: grifta

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
grifta
The Undeniable Element

I bet the Emperor

is sorry that he thought he could get a new apprentice without one finally overpowering him =x

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2003 01:29 AM
Click here to Send grifta a Private Message Find more posts by grifta Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

It's the Sith way; he has to take the risk.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2003 01:33 AM
Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hazardous

cant he feel how strong anakin is?

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2003 01:45 AM
Find more posts by Hazardous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

That's why he likes him.

He wanted someone who could carry on the Sith after hs death.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2003 02:05 AM
Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CaptainTrips

anakin never overpowered the emperor..in fact nobody ever did..he just got gang raped by vader coz he was busy tryin to kill luke..thought the force was used for "knowledge of events" guess he skipped his midi chlorian tablets that morning

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2003 03:13 AM
Click here to Send CaptainTrips a Private Message Find more posts by CaptainTrips Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

yeah. what vader did to palpantine is the equivalant of a sucker punch.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2003 05:43 AM
Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GABRIEL05
Doom Herald

quote:
Originally posted by Mist
cant he feel how strong anakin is?

Yeah he can feel Anivaders power. But he's got Anakin's mind so clouded by the dark side he'll do whatever he says.

This is why he becomes the Emperor. His skill is not in fighting, but political maneuvering and manipulation. Also this is why Luke posed such a great threat to the Emp and Vader, as opposed to some other random @$$ powerful force wielder who Ben and Yoda could have hid away to safety. Because he was the only one who Vader could have potentially cared for more than the Emperor. At least as I see it.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2003 05:50 AM
Click here to Send GABRIEL05 a Private Message Find more posts by GABRIEL05 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

palpantine was sure vader wouldnt go against him. he was wrong.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2003 06:07 AM
Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

quote:
yeah. what vader did to palpantine is the equivalant of a sucker punch.
a real sith way to do it then

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2003 06:41 AM
Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

a sithsuckerpunch.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2003 07:15 AM
finti

stealth and deception

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2003 07:17 AM
Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

i guess palpantine was too busy frying luke to worry about vader.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2003 07:20 AM
finti

He trusted Vader to stand by him

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2003 08:04 AM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

he trusted him, but he didnt have a problem with casting him aside and taking luke as his right hand man.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2003 06:16 PM
finti

he was the master, an aprentice should follow the will of his master

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2003 09:38 PM
grifta
The Undeniable Element

I also think that it was the prophecy come true. Not even the Emperor and his ability to foresee the future could have known what Vader did, only Luke since he was his son. What Vader did to the Emperor I say is the equivalent to Obi-Wan killing Maul in EP1.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2003 10:47 PM
Click here to Send grifta a Private Message Find more posts by grifta Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Morph

Palpatine's a ball-tapper........hard nipples.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2003 11:20 PM
Click here to Send Morph a Private Message Find more posts by Morph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote