KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » Phoe's Harry Potter Game - The Sorting Hat

Phoe's Harry Potter Game - The Sorting Hat
Started by: Phoenix

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (19): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Phoenix
Luna Lovegood

Phoe's Harry Potter Game - The Sorting Hat

This is where you will all be sorted into houses...

me and its_magic are gonna ask questions, then put you in a house according to your answers. If you are REALLY nhappy with the house you are put in, you may appeal.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2003 06:14 PM
Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tela

Do we post to get the questions or what?

Made by the extremely awesome Starlock

Old Post Oct 20th, 2003 10:06 PM
Tela is currently offline Click here to Send Tela a Private Message Find more posts by Tela Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tiger Eyes
MeoW?

what we hacve to be sorted what i think we should just put our characters in our own house based on their personilty not ours!

" I'm one mean kitty!"

Old Post Oct 20th, 2003 11:13 PM
Tiger Eyes is currently offline Click here to Send Tiger Eyes a Private Message Find more posts by Tiger Eyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fallin Angel
Your Angel

hmm , how do we start this sorting thing

Sig and icon made by me. ^_^

Old Post Oct 20th, 2003 11:20 PM
Fallin Angel is currently offline Click here to Send Fallin Angel a Private Message Find more posts by Fallin Angel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CandyKoRn
In Orlando Blooms Pant's

I think you're gonna have to wait for the questions smile
Patience people...

Happy Dance Go Banana Go Banana! Go! Go! Happy Dance

Old Post Oct 20th, 2003 11:24 PM
CandyKoRn is currently offline Click here to Send CandyKoRn a Private Message Find more posts by CandyKoRn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FallingBlue
Twilight of Shadow

*patience, patience*

God is only a false hope

Old Post Oct 21st, 2003 03:03 AM
FallingBlue is currently offline Click here to Send FallingBlue a Private Message Find more posts by FallingBlue Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tiger Eyes
MeoW?

ok?

" I'm one mean kitty!"

Old Post Oct 21st, 2003 03:23 AM
Tiger Eyes is currently offline Click here to Send Tiger Eyes a Private Message Find more posts by Tiger Eyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FallingBlue
Twilight of Shadow

it was an expression claiming that I have patience, tiger

God is only a false hope

Old Post Oct 21st, 2003 03:26 AM
FallingBlue is currently offline Click here to Send FallingBlue a Private Message Find more posts by FallingBlue Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tiger Eyes
MeoW?

i know!

" I'm one mean kitty!"

Old Post Oct 21st, 2003 03:51 AM
FallingBlue
Twilight of Shadow

well i simply figured you didnt cause you said "ok?" like you didnt get what I was saying

God is only a false hope

Old Post Oct 21st, 2003 04:00 AM
Tiger Eyes
MeoW?

i add ? to everything???? like that lol?

" I'm one mean kitty!"

Old Post Oct 21st, 2003 04:03 AM
~Air Angel~
Armed & Dangerous

JUST WAIT TIL YOU SEE THEM POST THE ?!!! K...THIS IS FOR ASKING AND ANSWERING TO GET SORTED!! THANKS!! (SORRY FOR CAPS)

big grin

Currently Writing: An Adventure Bookl!!!

Old Post Oct 21st, 2003 08:41 AM
~Air Angel~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Air Angel~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Air Angel~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
its_magic
ORDER OF MERLIN

i have sent 14 question to phoenix just waitin her approval and we can begin the sorting, your patience will pay off, thank you.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2003 09:54 AM
its_magic is currently offline Click here to Send its_magic a Private Message Find more posts by its_magic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beci

how long ill it take? for her aproval. but i aint the most patient person ever. to much energy. VEEEERRRRYYY hyper active. cant help it. sorry if it annoys you though. Happy Dance go banana Happy Dance go go banana! hehehe, i love that banana

Old Post Oct 21st, 2003 05:23 PM
Beci is currently offline Click here to Send Beci a Private Message Find more posts by Beci Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
its_magic
ORDER OF MERLIN

it wont take to long she is just prof reading it so just chill lol and my fav smilie is this one (please log in to view the image)

Old Post Oct 21st, 2003 10:12 PM
its_magic is currently offline Click here to Send its_magic a Private Message Find more posts by its_magic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CandyKoRn
In Orlando Blooms Pant's

are you the wizard? being .. eaten.. lol?

Happy Dance Go Banana Go Banana! Go! Go! Happy Dance

Old Post Oct 21st, 2003 10:13 PM
CandyKoRn is currently offline Click here to Send CandyKoRn a Private Message Find more posts by CandyKoRn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
its_magic
ORDER OF MERLIN

no its not my favourite u just like it but know that u say that i seems like im implying that with my avatar and all lol nut here is sum of my other favs (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2003 07:39 AM
silversaber
Evening Star

(please log in to view the image)

I just want to see if this smilie works.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2003 09:02 PM
silversaber is currently offline Click here to Send silversaber a Private Message Find more posts by silversaber Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silversaber
Evening Star

Sorta

silversaber is currently offline Click here to Send silversaber a Private Message Find more posts by silversaber Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silversaber
Evening Star

Not working! Darn.

Sorta