KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » Phoe's Harry Potter Game - Students

Phoe's Harry Potter Game - Students
Started by: Phoenix

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Phoenix
Luna Lovegood

Phoe's Harry Potter Game - Students

Students, give me ya name, personal qualities, fave subjects, vital stats, then go get sorted here...

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...;threadid=15509

Old Post Oct 20th, 2003 06:20 PM
Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silver_tears

well obviously heads of houses are in the house they are head of big grin

Old Post Oct 20th, 2003 08:31 PM
silver_tears is currently offline Click here to Send silver_tears a Private Message Find more posts by silver_tears Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tiger Eyes
MeoW?

k
Name: Li Dumbledore
Eye colour: blue
Hair colour: dark brown
Fav subject: dada or potions
Fav teacher: none yet
Personal traits: she is very adventurous and shy yet really hyper active. Enjoys flying and quidditcvh along with doing pratical exams or classes. She has one huge crush on HArry Potter. Her great grand da is albus dumbledore himself and she has special powers in the divination area, yet hates the subject!

" I'm one mean kitty!"

Old Post Oct 20th, 2003 11:19 PM
Tiger Eyes is currently offline Click here to Send Tiger Eyes a Private Message Find more posts by Tiger Eyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fallin Angel
Your Angel

here's mine
Name: Aerie Delryn
Eye color: hazel
Hair color: black
Fav subject: DADA or transfiguration
Fav teacher: none right now
Personal Traits: Aerie is a kindhearted sometimes shy and mostly quiet young women , she doesn't have many friends , she enjoys walking ,flying , and singing. Aerie also has wings which grow and ungrow when she wants , she is also is good at summoning creatures and doing healing spells but she doesn't like doing spells that are too confusing for her . Aerie also has a crush on Draco Malfoy for some reason
~here's her pic~

Attachment: aoi00.jpg
This has been downloaded 114 time(s).

Sig and icon made by me. ^_^

Old Post Oct 20th, 2003 11:33 PM
Fallin Angel is currently offline Click here to Send Fallin Angel a Private Message Find more posts by Fallin Angel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FallingBlue
Twilight of Shadow

Name: Will O'Conner
Eye Color: Green
Hair Color: Black
Fav Subject: Flying and Transfiguration
Fav Teacher: N/A
Personal traits: He is extremely mature for his age, and very clever, he handles himself with calm and resolve. Although he is held with great respect, and shows the same to others, over certain subjects he can get very emotional and overreactive.Will is deathly afraid of water, aswell as closterphobic(sp?) meaning he panics in tight areas. He finds his best skills in the subject of flight and has been practicing Quidditch with his father for a good 3 years of his life, he plans to one day become a Keeper on a Quidditch team.

God is only a false hope

Old Post Oct 21st, 2003 03:18 AM
FallingBlue is currently offline Click here to Send FallingBlue a Private Message Find more posts by FallingBlue Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CandyKoRn
In Orlando Blooms Pant's

Name: Draceana
Eye Color: Brown
Hair Color: Long and blonde/brown
Fav Subject: Transfiguration and potions.
Personal traits/background: She comes from a long line of wizards, The family name is, Ciryatan. She is known (among the family) for her gifts in controlling water. She came to Hogwarts because her family had gone there for centuries.

Happy Dance Go Banana Go Banana! Go! Go! Happy Dance

Old Post Oct 21st, 2003 03:51 PM
CandyKoRn is currently offline Click here to Send CandyKoRn a Private Message Find more posts by CandyKoRn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CandyKoRn
In Orlando Blooms Pant's

This is a pic of me, similar to my Character...

Attachment: weee.jpg
This has been downloaded 112 time(s).

Happy Dance Go Banana Go Banana! Go! Go! Happy Dance

Old Post Oct 21st, 2003 03:52 PM
CandyKoRn is currently offline Click here to Send CandyKoRn a Private Message Find more posts by CandyKoRn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beci

Name: Beci Harker
Eye Colour: Brown
Hair Colour: Brown
Hair Type: Wavy
Fav Subject: Defence Against The Dark Arts
Fav Teacher: Well i havent met them yet.
Personality: Extremely friendly bubbly and hyper. the type of person who can talk to boys and girls. gets on with the boys better. Very loyal friend and very trustworthy. But Beci is clastrophobic(SP?) and hates the Great Hall because of the crowding.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2003 05:31 PM
Beci is currently offline Click here to Send Beci a Private Message Find more posts by Beci Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fallin Angel
Your Angel

ok , i'm sorry for posting my character again but i have to make some changes cause phen. said she had to much power
Name: Aerie Delryn
Eye color: hazel
Hair color: black
Fav subject: DADA or transfiguration
Fav teacher: none right now
Personal Traits: Aerie is a kindhearted sometimes shy and mostly quiet and mystrious young women , she doesn't have many friends . Aerie was born in Japan but her parents moved her to England after a year after she was born . She enjoys walking ,flying , and singing. , she is also is good at summoning creatures and doing healing spells but she doesn't like doing spells that are too confusing for her . Aerie is afraid of being alone in the dark . Aerie also has a crush on Draco Malfoy for some reason
~here's her pic~

Attachment: copy of aoi00.jpg
This has been downloaded 105 time(s).

Sig and icon made by me. ^_^

Old Post Oct 21st, 2003 08:26 PM
Fallin Angel is currently offline Click here to Send Fallin Angel a Private Message Find more posts by Fallin Angel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FallingBlue
Twilight of Shadow

quote:
Originally posted by FallingBlue
Name: Will O'Conner
Hair Color: Black
Fav Subject: Flying and Transfiguration
Personal traits: He is extremely mature, and very clever, he handles himself with calm and resolve. Although he is held with great respect, and shows the same to others, over certain subjects he can get very emotional and overreactive.Will is deathly afraid of water, aswell as closterphobic(sp?) meaning he panics in tight areas. He finds his best skills in the subject of flight and has been practicing Quidditch with his father for a good 5 years of his life, he plans to one day become a Keeper on a Quidditch team.

Will's age is now 16 and he his a 6th year at Hogwarts, taht way he can be around the rest of the PCs

God is only a false hope

Old Post Oct 21st, 2003 10:51 PM
FallingBlue is currently offline Click here to Send FallingBlue a Private Message Find more posts by FallingBlue Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tiger Eyes
MeoW?

good idea

" I'm one mean kitty!"

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2003 03:44 AM
Tiger Eyes is currently offline Click here to Send Tiger Eyes a Private Message Find more posts by Tiger Eyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Air Angel~
Armed & Dangerous

Good Characters...

Currently Writing: An Adventure Bookl!!!

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2003 06:29 AM
~Air Angel~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Air Angel~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Air Angel~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tela

(Updated profile)
Name: Sonia Hubert
Year: Fifth
Hair: Medium, slightly wavy, Brown
Fav Subject: Potions
Fav Teacher: Peeves(in tricks)
Personality Traits: Sonia can't stand Harry. She considers him an enemy that always gets his way. Sonia wants to be the one that ends his lucky streak but there's one thing she could never stoop down to and that's actually killing him. She teases Harry and Hermione any chance she can but leaves Ron alone. Sonia is known for fearlessly confronting almost anything. She fears failure and the darklord himself. One of Sonia's talents is writing, being a beater, and torment.

Made by the extremely awesome Starlock

Last edited by Tela on Oct 26th, 2003 at 06:33 PM

Old Post Oct 26th, 2003 05:51 PM
Tela is currently offline Click here to Send Tela a Private Message Find more posts by Tela Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Air Angel~
Armed & Dangerous

ALSO...SONIA CAN START FIRES WITH HER EYES...............that got added into the story............ NO OTHER STUDENTS TRY TO COME UP WITH OFF THE WALL WEIRD TALENT..... there's gonna be a reason why she is the oddball...but that will come out later.

ALSO..... LAVI YOU NEED TO POST YOUR STATS HERE!

Currently Writing: An Adventure Bookl!!!

Old Post Nov 15th, 2003 12:16 PM
~Air Angel~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Air Angel~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Air Angel~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tiger Eyes
MeoW?

k well Li has the power of divination and was born with it.

" I'm one mean kitty!"

Old Post Nov 16th, 2003 08:47 PM
Arrow600
Angel from above

Name: Arrow Black
Year: 6th
Discription: knee-leangth straight blonde barbie like hair, very light blue eyes, thin, very attractive, pale skin, a blue lightning bolt shaped scar on her cheek.
Favorite subject: Transfigureation and DADA
Favorite teacher Proffeser Rydell (sp?)
personality: shy, ofended easily, kind, caring,thoughtful, animal lover, teacher's pet, and though when she wants to be.

I'll be your angel, but I can tell you right now your heart will be broken. I'm going to make you think about me every day. Then after a week I'll leave your heart broken into pieces because that is the kind of angel I'am.

Old Post Nov 20th, 2003 01:54 AM
Arrow600 is currently offline Click here to Send Arrow600 a Private Message Find more posts by Arrow600 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Candy
Jedi-Quietscheentchen

Oh sorry i posted in another forum... thats my studient
Name: Kiara Briton
Harir: Blond
Eyes: Brown
Fav Subj: DADA, Magical Creatures and Charms
Fav teacher: none yet...
personalty: loves animals, good at DADA, can see thestrals, want to see aragog *lol*, like unicorns and sometimes feel like she can speak to them, pure-blood but has nothing against muglle-borns...

Old Post Dec 19th, 2003 10:48 AM
Candy is currently offline Click here to Send Candy a Private Message Find more posts by Candy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trickster
True KMC Jester

Name: Dale Eqoute
Age: 16(sixth year, unless there are some other fifth years?)
Personal Items: A pygmy marmorset monkey called Chael(pronounced Chay-el), his broom - a firebolt, a CD player with some CDs(will specify later)

Appearance: Tall, 5ft9, tanned, medium length black hair, likes to wear muggle clothes

Bio: Dale's parents are explorers, and often go looking in jungles and deserts for tribal wizards/witches and artefacts rumoured to have great power. This means that some of his holidays are spent in the Leaky Cauldron. When he joined Hogwarts he joined the Quidditch team and is one of their best seekers. His parents bought him the broomas a present for being away so long.

And the details as details!
Name: Dale Eqoute
Personal Details: Arrogant, sarcastic in a good way, clever, strong, quick to anger, but quick to calm, loyal, brave, cheeky, troublemaker, pure-blood, but not against mudbloods, big ego
Favourite Subjects: Flying, DADA, Charms
Worst Subjects: Divination(doesn't believe in it), Herbology
Fave Teacher: *haven;'t seen all the teachers yet, but i hope some will be really strict!*

Death only gives another set of choices.

He who dies with the most toys. Still dies.

Old Post Dec 19th, 2003 08:25 PM
Trickster is currently offline Click here to Send Trickster a Private Message Find more posts by Trickster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Danielle Malfoy
Legolinde of Mirkwood

name: Danielle Malfoy
eyes: blue, slate looking, glassy
hair: blonde shoulder length greasy or oily
favourite subject: potions
personality: she's in love with Draco Malfoy, they will get married when they get out of school, Draco's girlfriend, known as Dani to Draco and other Slytherin members, on the quidditch team, found with Draco and his crew most of the time, she hates muggle borns and harry potter, pure blood into a great wizardry line. She taught Draco his smirk and they than fell in love!

Old Post Dec 21st, 2003 07:51 PM
Danielle Malfoy is currently offline Click here to Send Danielle Malfoy a Private Message Find more posts by Danielle Malfoy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Danielle Malfoy
Legolinde of Mirkwood

I have to correct my age and everything
name: Danielle Malfoy
eyes: blue, slate looking, glassy
hair: blondish shoulder length greasy or kind of oily
favourite subject: potions
personality: Dani is in love with Draco Malfoy, the plan to get married once the completes her 7th year which is why she has his last name already, Danielle is known as Dani to Draco and all Slytherin members, on the quidditch team, pure blood that despises muggle borns.

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2003 02:47 PM
Danielle Malfoy is currently offline Click here to Send Danielle Malfoy a Private Message Find more posts by Danielle Malfoy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote