KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » Spike's STARGATE: ALPHA - Mission 1.1

Spike's STARGATE: ALPHA - Mission 1.1
Started by: SpikeSpiegel

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (10): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
SpikeSpiegel
Swimming Bird

Spike's STARGATE: ALPHA - Mission 1.1

Here you are fellas.

The time is 1400 hours. You are all getting suited up for your first team mission, alright it may seem like a doosey, but it's a start. Some low personnel are helping you on with your body armor and making sure that you have all the equipment that you need.

Over the microphone you hear "Chevron two locked", this of corse is coming over the sound of the Stargate's spinning.

A small-ish man with a black crew-cut is helping Kael out. He seems to have quite strong hands for a person his size, you mentally note it but don't pay much attention to it. He's been pulling the straps on your body armor very tight, but as he's just been recruited not two weeks ago you assume that he just doesn't want to make any mistakes.

General Hammond enters the room through the blast doors. He nods to Kael and Marcus (if you still want to be called that). "It is a great privilage to the people of Earth to have the been lend two of the finest warriors from our great allies the Tok'ra and the Asgard in our fight againdt Anubis." He then turns to the two human members of the group, Andrei and Steve, handing Steve a small metal object. It's a piece of the radioactive rock used to tell the SGC to open the iris. "You are to take this to SG-10. It's a simple first mission for you, and yet once again I must stress it's importance. The president wishes for us to secure as many allies as possible to fight Anubis and the people of the planet PJ0-YC3 are part of that."

"Chevron 6 locked" You've not been paying attention to the voice over the microphone.

"Good luck gentlemen." Hammond finishes.

"Chevron 7 locked"

The stargate opens, throwing a blue vortex at you before stabelling. You all head through it.

You are almost thrown out at the other end into a vast jungle...your adventure begins.

Mission Objectives

O Proceed to the village to the North of the Stargate and rendevous with SG-10.
O Do not engage any hostile activity on the planet.

I'm not going there to die. I'm going there to see if I really am alive.
Check my Bio for my stories [Last Updated - 27th July 2008]

Old Post Apr 26th, 2004 04:38 PM
SpikeSpiegel is currently offline Click here to Send SpikeSpiegel a Private Message Find more posts by SpikeSpiegel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kael
The Lone Wolf

"kael stepped through the stargate, and all he saw were tree's all around the stargate, he turned his head to check on eveyone.
"you guys ok?" he asked.
"we better get this object to SG-10, we dont have all day" he said.

I shall never move quickly, except to avoid more work or find excuses.

Old Post Apr 28th, 2004 08:05 PM
Kael is currently offline Click here to Send Kael a Private Message Find more posts by Kael Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rusky
Waiting for da snow

*Andrei gets up slowly, the trip with the stargate dazing him a little..*

"Idd.. we should also make sure we aren't spotted on our way..."

(Spike, what's the topography of the planet ? Do we have forests or something to conceal our movement ?)

Have fun||

Old Post Apr 29th, 2004 09:01 AM
rusky is currently offline Click here to Send rusky a Private Message Find more posts by rusky Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trickster
True KMC Jester

We're in a jungle, so I guess we would. But I don't see the point of hiding unless there is a serious danger, since this mission's just to get us used to playing.

Steve unslings his rifle from his shoulder, holding it ready.

Death only gives another set of choices.

He who dies with the most toys. Still dies.

Old Post Apr 29th, 2004 04:11 PM
Trickster is currently offline Click here to Send Trickster a Private Message Find more posts by Trickster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SpikeSpiegel
Swimming Bird

That's what you think evil face er.....I mean.....

As you prepare for your mission a drop of rain falls from the sky, followed by a few more until it's raining cats and dogs. It looks lieka storm is coming, you'ld best head for the village ASAP.

Old Post Apr 29th, 2004 04:43 PM
SpikeSpiegel is currently offline Click here to Send SpikeSpiegel a Private Message Find more posts by SpikeSpiegel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trickster
True KMC Jester

I know it's probably not going to be, but I hope we get at least one fight before being thrown in at the deep end! stick out tongue

"Alright, lets go."

Who's the leader of our team?

Old Post Apr 29th, 2004 05:52 PM
Trickster is currently offline Click here to Send Trickster a Private Message Find more posts by Trickster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kael
The Lone Wolf

the person with the highest leadership i would of thought

Old Post Apr 29th, 2004 06:29 PM
Kael is currently offline Click here to Send Kael a Private Message Find more posts by Kael Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SpikeSpiegel
Swimming Bird

Bingo, but at the moment both the humans are tied in that so either of you can take the lead....providing you don't conflict.....much

Old Post Apr 30th, 2004 06:05 AM
rusky
Waiting for da snow

Who's the other human ? Fire ? If so he can take the lead....he's..uh..more experienced...wink

Have fun||

Old Post Apr 30th, 2004 09:00 AM
rusky is currently offline Click here to Send rusky a Private Message Find more posts by rusky Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SpikeSpiegel
Swimming Bird

Fire's Asgard, Trickster is the other

Old Post Apr 30th, 2004 03:15 PM
Trickster
True KMC Jester

Um. Okay, whoever does most in this mission leads?

Steve started walking to the village.

Old Post Apr 30th, 2004 03:30 PM
Kael
The Lone Wolf

kael followed steve

Old Post Apr 30th, 2004 04:32 PM
SpikeSpiegel
Swimming Bird

quote:
Originally posted by Trickster
Um. Okay, whoever does most in this mission leads?

Steve started walking to the village.

That's the plan.

Old Post Apr 30th, 2004 06:04 PM
SpikeSpiegel
Swimming Bird

As you walk, with the muddy ground becoming wet and slippy, you see a bright flash to the east, followed by the loud crack of thunder. You are slightly covered from the rain under the trees, but if lightning were to hit one...all you can do is pray and move onwards towards the village.

Old Post May 1st, 2004 08:16 PM
Trickster
True KMC Jester

Steve keeps moving.

Old Post May 1st, 2004 11:23 PM
SpikeSpiegel
Swimming Bird

Don't worry some action is going to come along soon.

Old Post May 2nd, 2004 07:45 AM
Trickster
True KMC Jester

Cool. Steve takes a look aroud at his surroundings as he walked.

Old Post May 2nd, 2004 12:48 PM
Kael
The Lone Wolf

kael continues walking to the village when he slips on the wet ground and tumbles on to the floor, he manages to get back to his feet and carry on walking

Old Post May 2nd, 2004 03:14 PM
Trickster
True KMC Jester

"You okay?" asks Steve, slowing to walk beside Kael.

Old Post May 2nd, 2004 03:42 PM
Kael
The Lone Wolf

kael replies " I'll live, thanks. We better hurry to the village"

Old Post May 2nd, 2004 04:23 PM