KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » ALL HARRY POTTER GAMERS - Please Read

ALL HARRY POTTER GAMERS - Please Read
Started by: Phoenix

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Phoenix
Luna Lovegood

ALL HARRY POTTER GAMERS - Please Read

The new Harry Potter Game is starting...

For new players, and old, here is a synopsis of last year's events....

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2004 03:55 PM
Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix
Luna Lovegood

Hogwart's hasn't been the same without the respectable Albus Dumbledore. During the past year Lady Mykyra Frost was sent from Grenadeu's Sorcery School to fill his shoes. While she was in charge of Hogwart's many things had gone wrong.

There are six stones that were made in the ancient wizarding days. Professor Rydell, the DADA teacher, had found the green stone. He and Professor Higgs have also collected the blue stone. The evil Terrance Higgs has stolen the yellow stone right under their noses. There is a black stone and also a white stone that have not yet been found. Finally the sixth stone was the red stone and Lady Frost had frozen it and Laura had smashed it with the elven sword. The elven sword was made by the elves and Nicholas Flamel. It now lies in the hands of Laura who has been the chosen one to destroy the stones.

History tells us that once one stone has been destroyed then the stones of power are no longer useful, though it has not been proved. Each stone has a different type of power. They will be revealed throughout the school years.

Characters:

Terrance Higgs
, The MAIN evil (played by Trickster)
He originally went to Durmstang, though he was supposed to go to Hogwarts. He was in the same year as James, Lupin, Sirius, Snape..etc

Courtney Higgs, Terrance's daughter, Slytherin student(played by Tela)
She is helping her father do evil.

Kai, Slytherin student(played by Kai Haider)
Helps Terrance in doing evil.

Sonia Hubert, Ravenclaw student (played by Tela)
She is part of a trio with Drake and Laura, who was transformed into a dragon temporarily. She has the death mark on her wrist, it's her birthmark and it troubles her...she does not show it though. She can start fires with her eyes and concentration.

Drake, Ravenclaw student (played by Red Drake)
Drake is part of a trio with Sonia and Laura. He has a dragon fairy as a pet. And he found out that he is half dragon and had a transformation, though he has been cured he has temporary memory loss. He will never know the life of a dragon again.

Laura, Ravenclaw student (played by Pipfoot)
She is part of a trio with Drake and Sonia. She is the chosen one by Calidersa, the lady of the forest. Her mission was to destroy the stone and hopes that all is well again.

Ariana, Gryffindor Student (played by Air Angel)
She is an NPC character who is friends with Dale. She was used to get the story going.

Dale, Gryffindor Student (played by Trickster)
He is a jokester student who likes to aggravate Professor Diande, the CFMC teacher.

Li Dumbledore, Gryffindor Student (played by Tigereyes)
She is granddaughter of Albus Dumbledore and she is a skilled seer.

Lady Frost, Headmistress (played by Air Angel)
She has the ability to freeze things with her eyes. She was the former headmistress at Grenadeau Grenalie's Sorcery School. Albus had picked her to handle Hogwart's while he is filling the minister of magic's shoes.
Professor McGonnagol will be returning to Hogwart's to replace Lady Frost

Professor Rydell, DADA teacher (originally played by it's magic...but now played by Air Angel)
He seems to be evil to Drake, Sonia, Dale but he does have good intentions...though he doesn’t show them.

Professor Diande, the Care of Magical Creatures Teacher, has little time for the troubles of humans, being half-elven. However, she is an old, fast friend of Professor Frost, and has taken the post as a special favour, attempting to instil a respect for all creatures into her students. The stones are of special interest to her, as the legend is an ancient one, passed from generation to generation within her family.

Professor Longbottom, the Herbology teacher, also Head of Hufflepuff House, will protect the students of Hogwarts, although it may endanger her life. She is one of the only humans able to understand Professor Diande, as they have been friends since a very early age.

Last edited by Phoenix on Feb 22nd, 2004 at 03:59 PM

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2004 03:56 PM
Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix
Luna Lovegood

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2004 04:10 PM
Phoenix
Luna Lovegood

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2004 04:10 PM
Phoenix
Luna Lovegood

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2004 04:11 PM
Phoenix
Luna Lovegood

Phoenix
Luna Lovegood

Phoenix
Luna Lovegood

All students, please report to Platform Nine and Three Quarters

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2004 04:17 PM
Phoenix
Luna Lovegood

Everyone -- Please PM me your characters Name, Year and House

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2004 04:29 PM
Phoenix
Luna Lovegood

If you have any problems students, plaease contact

Ariana, Head Girl, Gryffindor Seventh Year ((airangel))

Simon, Head Boy, Hufflepuff Seventh Year ((Phoenix))

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2004 04:37 PM
Phoenix
Luna Lovegood

Volunteers needed for Prefect duty -- Please PM me if you are interested

Old Post Feb 28th, 2004 02:47 PM
Trickster
True KMC Jester

Lol. I don't think anyone wants to be a prefect Phoe... stick out tongue

Death only gives another set of choices.

He who dies with the most toys. Still dies.

Old Post Mar 5th, 2004 04:42 PM
Trickster is currently offline Click here to Send Trickster a Private Message Find more posts by Trickster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Air Angel~
Armed & Dangerous

i'm sorry i havent been on lately. I will be back and help the game after the 15th! PROMISE!!! big grin

~Air Angel

Currently Writing: An Adventure Bookl!!!

Old Post Mar 6th, 2004 01:02 PM
~Air Angel~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Air Angel~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Air Angel~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix
Luna Lovegood

Apologies for slow gaming - angel's home comp is broken, and I have four, yes that's FOUR essays to hand in before the end of March!

Old Post Mar 16th, 2004 10:38 AM
Trickster
True KMC Jester

'Tis okay! We are kind of at a standstill at the quidditch match, and the game can be last forever if needs be...big grin

Death only gives another set of choices.

He who dies with the most toys. Still dies.

Old Post Mar 16th, 2004 03:56 PM
Trickster is currently offline Click here to Send Trickster a Private Message Find more posts by Trickster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kyzamo288

I will be a prefect if you want!

Old Post Mar 19th, 2004 03:40 AM
Kyzamo288 is currently offline Click here to Send Kyzamo288 a Private Message Find more posts by Kyzamo288 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Air Angel~
Armed & Dangerous

I have 3 essays left to write...ugh.......... one is in the process...... but mine aren't as timely as Phoe's!!!

Currently Writing: An Adventure Bookl!!!

Old Post Mar 20th, 2004 04:35 PM
~Air Angel~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Air Angel~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Air Angel~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kyzamo288

I will definetly be a prefect if u tell me what to do?
bunny rock Happy Dance Happy Dance

Old Post Mar 20th, 2004 07:37 PM
Kyzamo288 is currently offline Click here to Send Kyzamo288 a Private Message Find more posts by Kyzamo288 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tiger Eyes
MeoW?

k sorry everyone i was away in disneyland and weell just got back so please help me figure out what's happened. ANd note i'm going to france in a month and a half so some one ,anyone is willing to play Li and Alex for me great. Just let me know and i'll give you the scoop.
thanks

" I'm one mean kitty!"

Old Post Mar 24th, 2004 03:10 AM
Tiger Eyes is currently offline Click here to Send Tiger Eyes a Private Message Find more posts by Tiger Eyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix
Luna Lovegood

Sorry everythings deaded, stress of A levels, also lost internet connection for a coupla days...

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2004 07:21 PM