KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » Teen Titan Character description Thread

Teen Titan Character description Thread
Started by: Stealth Agent

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (24): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Stealth Agent
Screen Writer

Teen Titan Character description Thread

Here we can describe our characthers.

Old Post Jun 20th, 2004 02:18 PM
Stealth Agent is currently offline Click here to Send Stealth Agent a Private Message Find more posts by Stealth Agent Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arcane
Dark Resurrection

Here are the new stats

Titan Name: (Cyborg, Beast Boy ect.)
Powers:
Gadgets/Weapons:
Apperance: (umm not being sexust but for the guys choose between, athletic, or muscley, and muscley is like body builder type muscles)
Favorite Food:
Hobby:
Background:
Releative: (coz we need to be decendants)
Acting Type: (BEASTBOY=the never-serious, all ways joking around guy,
STARFIRE=the ditsy, clueless one,
CYBORG=the cool tough one,
RAVEN=the mysterious, emotionless one,
ROBIN=the serious, natural born leader, full of courage, choose one of these)

Blindfold: What does the pixie dust make then see?
Pixie: I have no idea, something awesome I bet

Old Post Jun 20th, 2004 02:23 PM
Arcane is currently offline Click here to Send Arcane a Private Message Find more posts by Arcane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arcane
Dark Resurrection

Titan Name: Frost
Species: What ever Raven is, coz im related
Powers: Telepathy, Elemental power of Ice (cryokinesis) and Darkness
Gadgets/Weapons: Leather Gloves, with Metal Studs on the knuckles
Apperance: Athletic, long jacket, shirt, boots, jeans
Favorite Food: Ice Cream
Hobby: Training
Background: Since born, was trained to be a Teen Titan, and know he finallly gets his chance to be one
Releative: Raven
Acting Type: Mostly Raven but some times when happy says funny things like BeastBoy

Old Post Jun 20th, 2004 02:39 PM
Arcane is currently offline Click here to Send Arcane a Private Message Find more posts by Arcane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr. Sandman
Sintastic

Name - Xander
Age - exact age unknown, estimated in the hundreds, maybe even thousands...
Race - used to be Human, but now, who the hell knows?
Eye Color - no iris, or pupil, completely white eyes
Skin color - Blue
Hair color - Jet Black
Build - Lean, muscular
Height - 6 foot
Weight - 180
Hobby: Art
Favorite Food: Chocolate
Abilities - Has a crystal embedded in his left hand, emits an energy he can make solid, he can shoot it...basically make anything he can imagine. He is also a great martial artist. he wields a Zanbatou(6 foot rod with a blade on the end).
Personality - Dark, usually serious, but may make a joke once in a while. a Loner for the most part. his mind is very complicated.

His weapons balance him. the crystal is evil, the zanbatou is good. If he loses the zanbatou blade, the crystal will overwhelm him, and he will become completely evil, and if he loses the crystal, he becomes completely good, almost angelic.

(says somewhere here that there has to be a connection to the original Teen Titan members, so here)

Xander was a monk of the church(more like cult) that worshipped the king of demons way back when Trigun raped Raven's mother, and he became close to Trigun himself. Trigun sent him to secretly keep watch on Raven, before the journey, that's when he got the crystal, during keeping watch of Raven, he started taking martial arts and got the zanbatou. Now that Raven, along with the original members of the Teen Titans is gone, he basically does what he wants...and now he wants to be a member of the New Teen Titans.

Old Post Jun 20th, 2004 02:54 PM
Mr. Sandman is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Sandman a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Sandman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arcane
Dark Resurrection

i need to write more things in the appearance

Titan Name: Frost
Species: What ever Raven is, coz im related
Powers: Telepathy, Elemental power of Ice (cryokinesis) and Darkness
Gadgets/Weapons: Leather Gloves, with Metal Studs on the knuckles
Apperance: Athletic, long jacket, shirt, boots, jeans, blue eyes, white with hair black tips, pale skin
Favorite Food: Ice Cream
Hobby: Training
Background: Since born, was trained to be a Teen Titan, and know he finallly gets his chance to be one
Releative: Raven
Acting Type: Mostly Raven but some times when happy says funny things like BeastBoy

Old Post Jun 20th, 2004 03:31 PM
RaventheOnly
GheutWunOlathWholSsussun

Name: Jason Irenculus
Titan Name: same
Species: Human/Azarath variant
Special abilites/Gadgets: Telekinetic, mage, swordsman, marksman, martial arts to a small degree.
NickName: Call me "J" and I'll kill you.
Apperance: 5'10" Black robe, black armor covering robe with longsword on left hip and plenty of smaller weapons in various places, topped off by the traditional blue cloak over all.
Favorite Food: Doesn't care
Hobby: Swordplay, Study dark arts, meditation, drill and train troops.
Background: Battlemage sent to assist Raven in her eventual battle for earth. Captain in the Azarath army and long time friend of Ravens. But arrived too late to be any help.
Acting type: Raven mixed with a Robin mentality.

(There are other children of Trigon of differnt species with similar powers, you could be one of those children... technically related to Raven)

Old Post Jun 20th, 2004 04:13 PM
RaventheOnly is currently offline Click here to Send RaventheOnly a Private Message Find more posts by RaventheOnly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arcane
Dark Resurrection

omg raven got rapped seriously, but its a kids show, they wouldnt show that

Old Post Jun 20th, 2004 04:20 PM
RaventheOnly
GheutWunOlathWholSsussun

Not raven... her mother... and so did a lot of other women when Trigon was spreading his spawn.

Old Post Jun 20th, 2004 04:23 PM
RaventheOnly is currently offline Click here to Send RaventheOnly a Private Message Find more posts by RaventheOnly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arcane
Dark Resurrection

who is this Trigon, and this happened in the cartoon network one too

Old Post Jun 20th, 2004 04:25 PM
RaventheOnly
GheutWunOlathWholSsussun

remember:
Trigon is Ravens father.. a demon who wishes only to turn earth into heck. Using his children to conquer everything.

Attachment: n03.jpg
This has been downloaded 269 time(s).

Last edited by RaventheOnly on Jun 20th, 2004 at 04:31 PM

Old Post Jun 20th, 2004 04:28 PM
Arcane
Dark Resurrection

i havent watched every episode of tt only 4 hehe

Old Post Jun 20th, 2004 04:33 PM
Mr. Sandman
Sintastic

You do realize that the cartoon is based on a comic book and that the comic came first right? Not everything that is in the comic is in the cartoon.

Old Post Jun 20th, 2004 04:42 PM
Mr. Sandman is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Sandman a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Sandman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arcane
Dark Resurrection

dont yell at me

Old Post Jun 20th, 2004 04:45 PM
RaventheOnly
GheutWunOlathWholSsussun

He's not yellin. The comic is great and sometimes cartoons do little justice to the comic and its irritating. The cartoon doesn't tell you half the stuff i just did... they just say she has issues with her father.

Old Post Jun 20th, 2004 04:55 PM
Arcane
Dark Resurrection

i see, so when are we gonna start the rpg again from scratch

Old Post Jun 20th, 2004 05:02 PM
RaventheOnly
GheutWunOlathWholSsussun

when everyone reports who are in the group

Old Post Jun 20th, 2004 05:57 PM
Arcane
Dark Resurrection

k, and yeh have u noticed in my new i one i dont have wings, the power of darkness will let me fly like raven

Old Post Jun 20th, 2004 05:59 PM
RaventheOnly
GheutWunOlathWholSsussun

darkness? its telekinetics... the darkness is just portrayed in the cartoon because things moving at people without reason would look really strange.

A lot of people also call her a witch... because she uses a matra which sounds like magic words.

Old Post Jun 20th, 2004 06:06 PM
Arcane
Dark Resurrection

well then i can fly too

Old Post Jun 20th, 2004 06:09 PM
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

Name: Night Wing
Species:Human
Special abilites/Gadgets: Special cool Gadgets like batman has Plasma disks(you know like the ones robin has he throws it and a plasma wave appers from it ) Batman boomarang thingy but exept instead of a bat I want an Eagle looking boomarang and all my gadgets look like eagles) and another eagle thingy when you press it a rope comes out and it ties itself up to somewhere and you can hold on to it. And I want a special little metal stick and when you press it it becomes big. I also have very cool kung fu and moves and all that stuff.
Appearence: A tall man with black hair that hasa black shirt with a blue eagle on it and black pants he is very strongh and handsome looking.
NickName: Night
Favorite Food:Uknown
Hobbyaving everybody

Background: Not much is known about him but he is a very handsome and nice heroe he did hundreds of good deeds

Made by Me! Click here to see my work or request a sig!

Old Post Jun 20th, 2004 06:22 PM
Spidervlad is currently offline Click here to Send Spidervlad a Private Message Find more posts by Spidervlad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote