KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » Yerss' Game - James Bond RPG

Yerss' Game - James Bond RPG
Started by: yerssot

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (66): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
yerssot

Yerss' Game - James Bond RPG

NOTE:
There is currently no place anymore to sign up for the game, but do stay tuned if people drop out to gain a spot.

Do not post in here if you are not signed up, it will not improve gameplay...

Players that are signed up, please make sure that you have all your stats and skills done soon or it will count as having none at all!!

Try not to reply in only one line, try to get into it and of course, have fun!

and the last thing you should know: in a game with a GM, the GM is ALWAYS right, it's an easy rule to understand but difficult one to accept... because if for some weird reason you meet Bond's parents here, it means they are alive and Goldeneye was wrong. (this won't happen of course)

So, let the games begin!

The game will start in my next post

Last edited by yerssot on Oct 13th, 2004 at 08:50 PM

Old Post Oct 13th, 2004 08:42 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

A4E (009-A, Mi5), Tidus (008), SS (005)>

.... Nigeria
....75 kilometers east of Jos
.... 23.07 hours

Tidus and SS, you two find yourself lying next to eachother on a little hill in the middle of nowhere. Only savannah grass and some trees are to be seen through your nightgoggles. You both wear black clothes.
Through your binoculars you can see a tower of about 10 meters high, next to it are three, perhaps four, you're not sure, wooden houses.

Your mission is a trainingmission... to keep sharp and to see if you're still fit to get the double-oh licence which means you can kill...but not be killed of course.
The point of this training is to collect a flag, found in the center of the little market the houses create.

A4E; you are 009-A... Mi5, it means you have the equivalent of a double oh status if you were in Mi6. Doing well in this training might make you a double-oh, so you are motivated.
Your mission is to prevent the two (you know there are only two) agents to get the flag. They have 53 minutes left only now...
You have 7 other agents that are at your disposal, you can place them where you want... for now (and if you're Tidus or SS, don't read cause it will spoil your gaming experience), two are with snipers in the tower (they have no night goggles), one is in each house (there are 4 houses) and one is on the market, next to the flag.

---

It is up to the Mi6 team to make the first move ...

Old Post Oct 13th, 2004 09:02 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

Evy, Clovie, Kal, Elektra>

.... Switzerland
.... 8 kilometers west of Geneva, CERN
.... 14.15 hours

Kal > You find yourself in a rather comfortable new Volvo car, driving down the road to CERN. You worked for three years there on a thing called Project Moist and you received a letter asking your return to run by some details about the project. You hope that they finished the project...

Clovie > You are having a rather splendid day. You got hired for BIG bucks to take out a simple scientist in CERN, the reward is so big that if you succeed you can even think about stopping your work and buy a place in the south of France and relax for your entire life.
But as all things go, there is one problem...you don't know who exactly you have to kill... you know that the person arrives today and goes by a rather Italian-sounding name.
When you take out your binoculars and look in the distance at a car that drives down the road, you see someone sitting in the back... might be your target, but no matter how it goes, you won't have a chance to do your job outside, you have to break in ...

Elektra > You're not in a good mood... Don't worry, your assignment is being well payed... a bit too well payed if you think about it and that is what gets you worried... You have to kill an assassin that will try and break into CERN. Combine those two facts and you think of having a hard time to stay alive here... The one who hired you only said your target was a long thin girl with long black hair, pale and light eyes.
As far as you can see, you had a bad insertion point... no road near to check on traffic... seems you have to make your way into CERN.

Evy > This can be your lucky day... Not only did you yesterday went to a rather splendid banquet but you heard one of your colleagues say that the gallery about Picasso that was in Geneva has closed down and that professor Starkiller who works in CERN took his painting back... well, while you're here, you might as well go in and check out that painting of his no? And if the chance takes place to ...er... "lend it forever", why not try and take it?
You can actually try to get in through the front door since you're not a known thief, but a lawyer.
You find yourself sitting behind a tree, a few meters from the road.

Old Post Oct 13th, 2004 09:44 PM
Evy_O
don't let go

Kiara stood behind the tree, hoping to be unnoticed. She had spent the entire morning checking the people entering and leaving the building of CERN, the world's largest particle physics laboratory. So far, she hadn't spotted the physicist professor yet -what was his name?... She searched through a yellow file: Starkiller. Him. Quite an interesting guy he was, actually. To her, all lovers of art were; and he sure was one, she thought, quite impressed by the list of paintings he owned, mentioned in the file she held. Kiara had spotted a specific one though: it was called La Vie, made in 1904 by the famous Pablo Picasso.

Lost in her thoughts, at first she didn't notice the black Audi approaching the gates and the pale male hand of the driver showing an ID to the guard. Realising it was the person she had been waiting for all morning, Kiara put the file back into the bag, straightened her clothes, wore her glasses - they did make her look respectable after all! - and casually started walking towards the entrance gate.

shallow me, then spit me out
for hating you I blame myself
seeing you it kills me now
no, I don't cry on the outside anymore...

Old Post Oct 13th, 2004 10:38 PM
Evy_O is currently offline Click here to Send Evy_O a Private Message Find more posts by Evy_O Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

evy >
It doesn't take long before the guard notices you. It is a good thing you are not trying to walk into Fort Knox or you would have been shot on sight.

When you arrive at the gate, the guard straightens his jacket quickly and nods to you. There is nothing of his bodylanguage that shows you he is either nervous or not trusting you being here. Everything goes smooth.

"Yes, miss?"

He looks at you with a big smile on his face; holding a file with some papers in it.

Old Post Oct 13th, 2004 10:51 PM
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

Vash looking into his binocaulars looked over the place twice again, and made himself memorize the location. I cant fail this... All my life I wanted to be a secret agent to revenge my parents... And I dont think I would, After all double oh five is preety well experienced.. thought Vash as he asked 005 "Double Oh Five, Do you see any snipers or heavy artillery?" asked Vash

Made by Me! Click here to see my work or request a sig!

Old Post Oct 13th, 2004 11:35 PM
Spidervlad is currently offline Click here to Send Spidervlad a Private Message Find more posts by Spidervlad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SpikeSpiegel
Swimming Bird

005 looks around, "None are immediately visable - although it sure would be too easy if there weren't any there. Maybe we should try a pincar movement, go around and take the flag from either side. If we encounter any hostiles one of us can attack from the front, almost as a distraction, and the other can attack from behind them."

I'm not going there to die. I'm going there to see if I really am alive.
Check my Bio for my stories [Last Updated - 27th July 2008]

Old Post Oct 14th, 2004 06:21 AM
SpikeSpiegel is currently offline Click here to Send SpikeSpiegel a Private Message Find more posts by SpikeSpiegel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cepheus

*talks via walkie talkie to tidus*
double oh eight do u read me? i repeat do u read me?
i see a sniper ten o clock, he doesnt seem to have notice u, but be careful.
they better not screw it up, i say to myself.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2004 10:28 AM
Cepheus is currently offline Click here to Send Cepheus a Private Message Find more posts by Cepheus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evy_O
don't let go

Kiara noticed the file long before she paid any attention to the guard himself: a short, fat guy with glasses and a pleasant smile. Didn't seem much of a threat to her.

"Yes, miss?"

Kiara, her mind still focused on the file, smiled kindly. "Good morning. My name is Nancy Myers and I believe that Mister Yang is expecting me. I represent the lawyer office Smith and Pitterson". She showed him the fake ID.

The guard frowned for a moment, looked at his papers, then smiled again. "But of course... We didn't expect you to come so soon; your arrival was set for tomorrow".

She thought it would be best not to answer, seeing that the real Nancy Myers would indeed be arriving the next day, causing confusion.

Fortunately the man didn't pay much attention to it, and smiling again, he opened the gates for her. Kiara headed towards the front yard, still thinking she somehow had to obtain a map of the huge laboratory, like the one the guard had in those files.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2004 02:41 PM
Evy_O is currently offline Click here to Send Evy_O a Private Message Find more posts by Evy_O Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kaleanae

Vittoria driving down the street, going directly to the main entrance of CERN remembers that she forgot some of the files- very important files- about Project Moist. If these files get lost and somebody else gets them and knows what to do with them, the world can be in danger. Project Moist is a very important project involving many scientists from around the world. All of them knowing part of the project have been subjected to a vow of silence about the project.

Vittoria, noticing that she forgot some files, gives a turn with her car and goes back to her apartment. "I hope those papers are in there..." thinking to herself "I can't believe I left them, today is a very important meeting and I have to present my findings."

Old Post Oct 14th, 2004 08:20 PM
Kaleanae is currently offline Click here to Send Kaleanae a Private Message Find more posts by Kaleanae Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

MI-TEAM >

Woooooooow, little misunderstanding here...A4E, you're not helping the Mi6 team, you're in the Mi5 team. It is your task to shoot the two agents down. You have people at your disposal as posted that can be set up everywhere you want.
SS & Tidus, disregard A4E's post about snipers in the tower... though with your nightvision on, it's not difficult to spot them anyway if you look at the tower.

Evy >

Lucky you ... you got 24 hours in other words... or perhaps less, they close at 8PM, finding you after that will complicate things.

But before you can enter, the guard yells after you:
"Miss? Hold it right there please!"

Trouble so early on the day?

Kal, you are planning on returning...one day, right? stick out tongue
(when the time is there, I'll tell what Project Moist is to you so you can do the explaining)

Old Post Oct 14th, 2004 09:18 PM
Evy_O
don't let go

As Kiara was walking, lost in her thoughts, she heard the guard's voice behind her.

"Miss? Hold it right there please!"

She froze for a moment, but then smiled wide and turned to face the man. He was on the cell phone, heading towards her, looking worried. "I'm terribly sorry, miss Myers, but I just got a phone call from professor Yang. He will not be able to meet with you today... you see... it wasn't planned and he's busy for the day and-"

Kiara cut his phrase off. "I understand. However, I would like to talk to his secretary, seeing I did all this way to come here". She hold her breath, hoping that her anxiety wasn't noticeable. If the guard didn't allow her to enter CERN, then she'd have to break in. And that would be uncomfortable. Very.

The man looked unsure. "I'll see what I can do. Please follow me until I contact Mister Yang".

Old Post Oct 14th, 2004 09:52 PM
yerssot

Good thing this is CERN and not some high secured place...yet.

The guard stops in his walk suddenly and turns around to you.

"In the mean time, could you please wear this?"

The guard gives you a badge which says "visitor".

Everything is going smooth...
You go into CERN and immediatly notice it has actually a pretty high security level despite what you saw on the outside! There are cameras recording hallways, doors who needs special keys and even more: there are people casually walking around but with your "qualities" you immediatly know they are not just people, they are looking like cops or worse: military...

Old Post Oct 14th, 2004 10:08 PM
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

"We better get going" answered Vash nodding.

Made by Me! Click here to see my work or request a sig!

Old Post Oct 14th, 2004 10:56 PM
Spidervlad is currently offline Click here to Send Spidervlad a Private Message Find more posts by Spidervlad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cepheus

oh shoot! sorry guys, i thoguht i had to HELP tidus and SS, sorry!!! ok...

*sitting on top of a tree*
(walkie talkie) Sniper 1, do you read me? I see 005, he's hiding behind the tall palm tree 7 o'clock
over.

Old Post Oct 15th, 2004 05:16 AM
Cepheus is currently offline Click here to Send Cepheus a Private Message Find more posts by Cepheus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cepheus

(walkie talkie)
agent number 7 (the one watching the flag)
watch you're back, i repeat watch you're back, i think agent 005 and 009, might get there from the back
over.

Old Post Oct 15th, 2004 05:28 AM
SpikeSpiegel
Swimming Bird

"Wait, snipers in the towers, best to be careful. We don't know what other suprises there are there." Peter says slowly moving through the grass, "remember to expect the unexpected"

I'm not going there to die. I'm going there to see if I really am alive.
Check my Bio for my stories [Last Updated - 27th July 2008]

Old Post Oct 15th, 2004 06:10 AM
SpikeSpiegel is currently offline Click here to Send SpikeSpiegel a Private Message Find more posts by SpikeSpiegel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

A4E... where are you sitting that you can see them so clearly? messed

Mi6 team >

as long as you are going slow enough, chancess of them seeing you are slim...unless you want to dance the macarena 5 meters from them. They have no nightvision goggles on

Old Post Oct 15th, 2004 10:24 AM
Cepheus

in a really tall tree shifty and i cant see EVERYTHING but lots of stuff yes

Old Post Oct 15th, 2004 01:51 PM
yerssot

hope they won't shoot you now evil face
*makes plans to get a rhino knock over your tree*

Old Post Oct 15th, 2004 03:29 PM