KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » RESIDENT EVIL: The Time is Now (Story board)

RESIDENT EVIL: The Time is Now (Story board)
Started by: Kohldia

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (57): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kohldia
Wild One

RESIDENT EVIL: The Time is Now (Story board)

The ashes burned crudely, crackling and falling into the remainder of the once prominent body structure, another soul condemned to darkness because of the terrifying plauge that had constantly ravaged the areas surrounding Racoon City.
The soldiers had seen enough, their minds and souls haunted by the images and sounds nightly, none of them would be the same. But there was one woman who stood out from the rest, it was as if...the death and horror didn't even register in her mind anymore.

((This is the intro, you're all in the areas surrounding Racoon City atm helping to 'neutralise' the threat...meet up with other characters as you move along.))

Burned and Scarred, but just as dangerous as a wildthing.

Old Post Oct 29th, 2004 12:46 PM
Kohldia is currently offline Click here to Send Kohldia a Private Message Find more posts by Kohldia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kohldia
Wild One

Berina moved slowly through the ranks of men and women, their faces showed pain, fear or just plain horror most of the time, but Berina's, as usual remained cold. The killings had been required recently and there were many that wished to end it all, she could see it in their eyes and it was then she realised how under prepared they were, she sighed slightly and made her way over to the 66's tents, opening one of the flaps and nodding to a smaller figure to her right, he was hunched over a case of sorts, "Goin through all that again Ark?"

(Tag /\rk)

Old Post Oct 29th, 2004 02:42 PM
Kohldia is currently offline Click here to Send Kohldia a Private Message Find more posts by Kohldia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arcane
Dark Resurrection

Ark looked up, the case held many weapons that he was trained with from his martial arts class, "im deciding and what ones to carry with me" Ark said, "i can't carry them all" He looked at the case again, "thanx for helping me with that thing in the streets" Ark said remembering the little insident

*****Flash Back******
Ark has just started his new martial arts corse, he was about three weeks into the corse, he stayed back today to do some extra training, and locked up the weapons rack, and was on his way home, he forgot to put the weapon rack's keys back, so he started to walk back to the school, when he sees some one lying on the road, "are you alright?" he asks the man on the road, the man quickly turned to Ark, his eyes were bright blue, and his face was all cut and bleeding, the man dived at Ark and tried to bite him, Ark held him off, then threw him to the ground, the man got up and ran towards Ark, then a gun shot went off, and the man fell to the ground with a bullet in his head...
*****End of Flash Back*****

Blindfold: What does the pixie dust make then see?
Pixie: I have no idea, something awesome I bet

Old Post Oct 29th, 2004 03:14 PM
Arcane is currently offline Click here to Send Arcane a Private Message Find more posts by Arcane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kohldia
Wild One

"The man was contaminated Ark, I would have done it regardless so don't think you're so special." she stated icily and moved over to her locker.

Old Post Oct 29th, 2004 04:02 PM
AcrypT
Reach out to me

'Oh Valien loosen up. don't take it persinol kid, she's not very nice to anybody', Paul said as he walked into the room and threw down his bag.
'Ark is it?' he asked standing over the boy.

Old Post Oct 29th, 2004 06:21 PM
AcrypT is currently offline Click here to Send AcrypT a Private Message Find more posts by AcrypT Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kohldia
Wild One

Berina rose an eyebrow as she quickly took her large weapon apart, laying the parts out infront of her, cleaning and making sure no blood remained as she went over each peice, scrutinising it and then replacing it just as quickly, within minutes she'd finished and clipped the magazine back in.

Old Post Oct 30th, 2004 12:36 AM
Arcane
Dark Resurrection

quote:
Originally posted by AcrypT
'Oh Valien loosen up. don't take it persinol kid, she's not very nice to anybody', Paul said as he walked into the room and threw down his bag.
'Ark is it?' he asked standing over the boy.

"thats what every one calls me, i hate my real name" Ark said

Old Post Oct 30th, 2004 01:53 AM
Arcane is currently offline Click here to Send Arcane a Private Message Find more posts by Arcane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kohldia
Wild One

Berina stood and cracked her neck, taking off her jacket to reveal her thick upper body muscles, she yawned a little as she looked at the main pole, it was out by a few inches and she punched it, the pole straightening instantly and shaking the tent for a moment or two, the only one that seemed a little preturbed by the action was Ark, Paul barely even flinched.

Old Post Oct 30th, 2004 09:31 AM
BlackC@
Confront the darkness

Jade wandered the empty road for a sign of help. An empty gun was strapped to the buckle of her belt, many fresh scars littered her face. She had seen the end, it all happened in Racoon City, crazy people trying to eat each other. But she knew better, they weren't just crazy people, they were dead people. But Jade had to forget about that now, that was in the past, right now she needed to find help. She had barely made it out of the forest which boardered the remains of Racoon City.

Old Post Oct 30th, 2004 10:04 AM
BlackC@ is currently offline Click here to Send BlackC@ a Private Message Find more posts by BlackC@ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AcrypT
Reach out to me

Paul gave a side gaze towards Valien, she was her "cheerful" self as usual, he thought smirking to himself.
'Well I'll be heading out again, just dropped by to see how things were going...Ark grab something to eat if your hungry, their's food in the bag', he motioned towards the bag he dropped when he came in.
'Nothing fancy, I picked up a few things from an abandoned supermarket', he added.
With that Paul set out of the tent to patrol outer camp and assure a safe return for anything friendly and alive.

Old Post Oct 30th, 2004 10:45 AM
AcrypT is currently offline Click here to Send AcrypT a Private Message Find more posts by AcrypT Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kohldia
Wild One

Berina walked out of the tent without saying a word, a younger soldier approaching her and nodding, "Theres been a survivor, she's still within the perimeters of the safety checks." Berina nodded and walked with him, glancing at the woman before addressing her, "You were strong enough to get out of the city...good to see it. My name is Berina Valious...please follow me."

Old Post Oct 30th, 2004 11:34 AM
Arcane
Dark Resurrection

Ark opened the bag, and took out some chocolate for energy, he equipped himself with steel staff, two daggars, he found a handgun in the tent with some ammo and put the gun in his belt, along side the extra ammo, Ark had never used a gun before, but was ready to learn, he walked out the tent over to Berina and Paul

Old Post Oct 30th, 2004 11:41 AM
AcrypT
Reach out to me

In the distance Paul heard noises but they seemed far off, he was at the norther end of the camp sitting up in a building waiting, apparently this buildings gas balloons had a disagreement with the building for half of it was blown into ruins. Once again the same noise but this time closer, it sounded like feet being dragged along the pavement. Paul kept still amongst the ruins and scanned the ground for any movement. Then he saw it, this was definitely a case of contamination, A severely burnt body was dragging itself towards Paul. It was only a young boy, maybe 6-7 years old but it made no difference now. This creature had no soul, Paul felt his face growing read with anger, without hesitation he leaped down grabbing hold of a railing giving him speed as he aimed a kick for its head. With a sickening crack the body fell and lay still.
Paul turned away and forced the sick feeling out of his stomach, he had dealt with many contaminated children but it always felt worse Re-killing them than the adults or animals.
With a sudden flash Paul turned unholstering his berreta,aimed. The shot echoed off the lifeless wall and the boys head was splattered on the pavement. 'Can never trust these sons of bitches to die" he said now regaining back his "coolness".
"I wonder where this guys buddies are", he thought as he walked away from the scene, placing his gun back in it's holster and heading back to his spot up in the building he had jumped down from in-order to continue with the watch in case more come along to feast on the fresh meat their friend left unharmed.

OOC:sory Ark, I started writing this befor you posted, it just took me a while.

Last edited by AcrypT on Oct 30th, 2004 at 12:23 PM

Old Post Oct 30th, 2004 12:20 PM
Arcane
Dark Resurrection

OOC: eh Ark will go over to u then.

Ark heard the gunshot, he held his staff, ready to attack, as he walked over to investigate, the body of a child layed on the floor, half of its head was around it, "proberly one of them" Ark said quietly

Old Post Oct 30th, 2004 12:29 PM
AcrypT
Reach out to me

'Hey Ark, up here', Paul called out.
'You can see things much better from up here and I expect some more of...Them', He pointed at the now almost headless boy, 'will be here soon'

Old Post Oct 30th, 2004 12:39 PM
Arcane
Dark Resurrection

Ark got up to Paul, "can you help me with this?" ark aksed, as he took out the handgun, "i've never used one" Ark took out the ammo too

Old Post Oct 30th, 2004 12:41 PM
AcrypT
Reach out to me

'Sure, it's easy enough', Paul took the gun, 'On safety, not on safety', he moved a clip on the side of the gun.
'You'll want too keep it off safety at times like these, next you insert this here', He shoved the ammo clip into its place with a click, 'Then you load', he pulled back the top part of the gun, loading a fresh bullet in the barrel, 'Aim and then fire'.
Paul didn't actually fire the weapon, he extracted the loaded bullet from its compartment and handed the gun back to Ark, 'Simple enough'?

Last edited by AcrypT on Oct 30th, 2004 at 12:54 PM

Old Post Oct 30th, 2004 12:51 PM
Arcane
Dark Resurrection

"seems simple" ark said, "i dont think close range combat would be good, unless no ammo, thats why i got the staff"

Old Post Oct 30th, 2004 12:55 PM
Kohldia
Wild One

Berina didn't really notice the gunshots but a few around her did, going to the aid of Paul and Ark as she led the newcomer to the 66 Team's tent, opening the flap for the woman and offering her a seat on her bunk, "Would you like anything to eat? Drink?"

Old Post Oct 30th, 2004 01:18 PM
XornonJay

Drake walked into the tent where Berina and the civilian were and stopped. "Hope I'm not interupting anything. Just checking in, getting some ammo and then out again to look for survivors." He glanced at the civilian again. "So she made it outa hell huh?"

Old Post Oct 30th, 2004 01:54 PM
XornonJay is currently offline Click here to Send XornonJay a Private Message Find more posts by XornonJay Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote