KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » " The Pillaging of Pilam"- A Prequel to Dan's "Dungeons and Dragons rp

" The Pillaging of Pilam"- A Prequel to Dan's "Dungeons and Dragons rp
Started by: slasherpunk18

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
slasherpunk18
Pro Wrestling Fan

Warning " The Pillaging of Pilam"- A Prequel to Dan's "Dungeons and Dragons rp

Hello and welcome to my Dungeons and Dragons roleplay that has FINALLY gotten off the ground.
To those players who might be wondering "Prequel?",this will be that,a prequel.As well as a sort of training mission so that we all are familiar with how to do combat and such so we don't run into snags during the game.If you would like to ask me questions or just talk with other players,there is still the registration and discussion thread.
So have fun and let's get this thing rolling!!!

-Anonymous

"Only those bold enough to chase dreams are the ones who catch them."

-Wrestlemania XX trailer

Old Post Jan 26th, 2005 02:10 PM
slasherpunk18 is currently offline Click here to Send slasherpunk18 a Private Message Find more posts by slasherpunk18 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
slasherpunk18
Pro Wrestling Fan

Our story sets in a time when the land is in turmoil.A time of greed,death,and great betrayals.It is a time when evil kings rule once proud lands with an iron fist and crusaders for good are rare indeed.
But at the moment,our heroes can be found in the woods of outer Pilam.
The town of Pilam used to be a grand sight.It was known throughout the land as "The City of Light" for it's strong diversity including crusaders and artisans from both the human and elven races,living together in complete harmony,something slightly difficult for the other societies.But now the buildings are dilapidated and anything but proud.The people's lives have become full of fear and uncertainty.
Their only hope is for somebody to come along.They hope to be delivered from darkness.
Unbenownst to them,those deliverers might be coming their way in adventureres from all different walks of life and very different in comparison to each other...

-Anonymous

-Wrestlemania XX trailer

Old Post Jan 26th, 2005 02:23 PM
slasherpunk18 is currently offline Click here to Send slasherpunk18 a Private Message Find more posts by slasherpunk18 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
slasherpunk18
Pro Wrestling Fan

~Okay,here's how I planned to start this.The different characters are traveling in the forest (I will not tell you what they were doing previously,you can decide that) and eventually come to the town of Pilam.There you will explore the town and try to uncover leads as to why this once proud city is now in shambles.keep in mind that the characters do not know each other yet.Although I beleive that fire asked for an exception asking if he and Storm's character could know each other,in which case they might even be traveling together.~

-Anonymous

-Wrestlemania XX trailer

Old Post Jan 26th, 2005 02:33 PM
Fire

(which they are, a brief or long history about the two will follow)

*Tharin is walking next to Sarwyn*
"I think I see a Town coming up, maybe we should see if we can find some shelter for the night. I know you like the outdoors, but this old dwarves's..."*cuckles*"... cold bones could use the heat of a fire and a warm meal. So what do you say?"

Be smart, be cool, be sexy = be LIBERAL!

Last edited by Fire on Jan 26th, 2005 at 05:05 PM

Old Post Jan 26th, 2005 05:02 PM
Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Storm
Black belt BJJ

"Your age is catching up with you my friend. Who knows where our feet will lead us next to, let' s seek out the warmth of a tavern now we still have a chance to."

I am not driven by people’ s praise and I am not slowed down by people’ s criticism.
You only live once. But if you live it right, once is enough. Wrong. We only die once, we live every day!
Make poverty history.

Old Post Jan 26th, 2005 06:34 PM
Storm is currently offline Click here to Send Storm a Private Message Find more posts by Storm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fire

"That's why I perfere your company Sarwyn. You know what drives a dwarf."

Old Post Jan 26th, 2005 07:26 PM
Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
slasherpunk18
Pro Wrestling Fan

~Good choice about the tavern,that's where I was hoping everybody would eventually get to.That will be where my npc character comes in and the mission starts.But everybody can feel free to explore the town as much as they want until all the characters are at the tavern.~

-Anonymous

-Wrestlemania XX trailer

Old Post Jan 26th, 2005 07:49 PM
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

"Stupid thing..." muttered Vash as he looked at the object made out of "Gold" he stole in the King's palace. "Fools gold!" he exclaimed before throwing it aside. Vash paced along throu the forest until he could see a village, there ought to be something for Vash to steal in there. Vash sneaked into a Tavern of the Village. Vash "Accidentaly" bumped into the what seemed to be the richest person. "My Fault" said Vash, who while bumping into the other slipped a bag of gold out the rich man's coat pocket.

Made by Me! Click here to see my work or request a sig!

Old Post Jan 26th, 2005 11:15 PM
Spidervlad is currently offline Click here to Send Spidervlad a Private Message Find more posts by Spidervlad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
slasherpunk18
Pro Wrestling Fan

The rich man looked the stranger that had just bumped into him up and down.
"Best watch where you're headed there my friend." he said.
The man went back to his table in the tavern where a bunch of old men in luxurious robes sat.
One of the old men muttered "Clumsy vagrant..."
"Indeed,haha." said the rich man. "I say-hold on,where is my gold?"

-Anonymous

-Wrestlemania XX trailer

Old Post Jan 27th, 2005 02:00 AM
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

Vash ordered the bartender a Liberty Ale, and waited for it to arivve.

Made by Me! Click here to see my work or request a sig!

Old Post Jan 27th, 2005 02:02 AM
Spidervlad is currently offline Click here to Send Spidervlad a Private Message Find more posts by Spidervlad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fire

*I walk straight through the village to the inn*
*walks to the bartender*
"Hello my good man my name is Tharin, son of Eberk, son of Rurik of the Dankil clan. I come from Karasta. Could we get some lodgings for the night and some food?"

Old Post Jan 27th, 2005 07:27 AM
slasherpunk18
Pro Wrestling Fan

"Well hello there my friend!" says the bartender.He's a large man with a gruff beard and a hearty smile.
"Well by the stars of Moradin!A dwarf!Not too many good folk such as yourselves come by this way.I would be happy to get you a room.let me ju-"
The bartender stopped talking as a man entered the room.
He walked as if he were of the nobility,but was obviously an adventurerer from the equipment he possesed.He was dressed in scale mail that was white as snow and blue leggings that came down to white boots.He had a hilt at his side that held a longsword and a white steel shield with a blue cross in the middle hung on his back.He had wavy blonde hair and a friendly face as he saw the bartender.
"Hello Baron." said the man to the bartender.
"Ha! Galidor! Haven't seen yeh in ages!"
"It's good to be back.By the way Baron,who are your new friends here?" he said turning to Tharin and Sarwyn.
"Oh,these folks here just wanted to get some lodging for the night."
"Well met friends,my name is Galidor." he said holding out his hand to shake theirs.

-Anonymous

-Wrestlemania XX trailer

Old Post Jan 27th, 2005 03:27 PM
slasherpunk18
Pro Wrestling Fan

~BTW Red X,when you used slight of hand earlier,you were able to get 10 gold peices from the rich man.~

-Anonymous

-Wrestlemania XX trailer

Old Post Jan 27th, 2005 03:32 PM
Storm
Black belt BJJ

*nods sidelong as a greeting, stretching out her hand toward Galidor*
"Sarwyn..."

I am not driven by people’ s praise and I am not slowed down by people’ s criticism.
You only live once. But if you live it right, once is enough. Wrong. We only die once, we live every day!
Make poverty history.

Old Post Jan 27th, 2005 03:46 PM
Storm is currently offline Click here to Send Storm a Private Message Find more posts by Storm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fire

"I am Tharin, son of Eberk, son of Rurik of the Dankil clan. I'm from Karasta."

*turns back to the innkeeper* "So what will it cost me?"

Old Post Jan 27th, 2005 03:50 PM
Ecob16

After kneeling in prayer at the base of the Great oak (the Largest and oldest tree in the forests for miles around) for three days and three night an answer came to the Druid Ecobs question about what he could do to help in these troubled times, an answer in the form of an image in Ecobs mind, an image in the form of a tavern, and Ecob knew at once he would find his answers there.

Ecob looked up at the big stone building before him, recognizing it to be the tavern where he would find his answers Ecob took a deep breath and entered. Dressed in furs and skins, and even adorned with leaves from plants Ecob made quite a stir as soon as he stepped through the threshold, in fact the whole place went quiet every pair of eyes fixed upon him, and a fair few none too friendly. Ecob could tell this was going to be a long night...

Old Post Jan 27th, 2005 09:19 PM
Ecob16 is currently offline Click here to Send Ecob16 a Private Message Find more posts by Ecob16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
slasherpunk18
Pro Wrestling Fan

"It's a pleasure to meet you both." said Galidor.
After Baron told Tharin that the price for lodging was 15 gold peices,he turned to Galidor.
"I'm glad your back Galidor,for these are grave times for us in Pilam if you couldn't tell."
"I should be asking you firstly what has been happening,but you haven't been able to find any willing to help you in your dilemma?"
"Ay,nobody has had the courage to tackle this i'm afraid.Everybody here has a habit now of looking over their shoulders."
Baron looked to Tharin,Sarwyn,and Vash.Then to the druid that had just walked inside.
"Galidor,knowing that you're foolish enough to tackle anything,I would think that maybe you could persuade these folk to aid ya.No point in you gettin killed for being independent."
Baron turned back to Tharin.

-Anonymous

-Wrestlemania XX trailer

Last edited by slasherpunk18 on Jan 27th, 2005 at 10:53 PM

Old Post Jan 27th, 2005 10:44 PM
Ecob16

Ecob Idles his way warily to the bar and takes a seat near enough to Galidor to overhear their conversation, clearing one of his long tangled dirty-blond locks of hair from his face he looks up to the bartender attempting to catch his eye

Old Post Jan 28th, 2005 12:03 AM
Ecob16 is currently offline Click here to Send Ecob16 a Private Message Find more posts by Ecob16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
slasherpunk18
Pro Wrestling Fan

Galidor looks at the odd-looking character that just took a seat next to him.
"Hello friend.I don't believe our paths have crossed before,my name is Galidor."

-Anonymous

-Wrestlemania XX trailer

Old Post Jan 28th, 2005 12:25 AM
Ecob16

"That may be because the last time I was in any kind of civilisation I was but a wee boy, I am Ecob by the way, Well met"

*Ecob looks to the Barman and orders a mulled Meed*

"I could not help overhear your talk of "dilemma" and "grave times", now I may be but a nature loving simpleton, but I believe these "grave times" may have far-reaching consequences, maybe even to my woodland home and that is something neither I nor Silvanus can allow."

We are in the Forgotten realms right? otherwise I shall edit Silvanus.

Old Post Jan 28th, 2005 01:19 AM