KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » rissen: the vampire sypathy story board

rissen: the vampire sypathy story board
Started by: seriph

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (17): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
seriph
the angel of bad spelling

rissen: the vampire sypathy story board

The two armies crashed against each other, each trying to get the upper hand, the large human army led by count Lyethis II was armed mainly with sharp wooden stakes, the men were in a tight formation, with many units each consisting of a thousand men, one drummer and one standard bearer, each unit had a different armor and a different standard, most consisted of holly symbols in a awfully vein hope that it would frighten off the vampires, they seemed very clean orderly and shiny, all like knights in shining armor, but all units had one similarity, they were extremely well trained.
The vampire army was armed with knives, (in the main) or just plain very sharp nails or fast fly fist's (each more deadly then the sharpest sword in a puny humans hand.) The vampires were spread out and fighting on there own, they were badly outnumbered(and completely out manned. ) They were led by the lady Khimaria, an Egyptian vampire with many a millennial of survival under here belt. The vampires wore no armor but relied on lightning fast reflex's and swift regeneration to heal any wounds they would suffer. Four horsemen sat next the Khimaria. there steeds had vampire blood within them, these were the generals each in blood red tunics, and large gore shaded lances, the metal that capped the ends was un unnatural red which came from being cooled in blood instead of water, they were using to reek havoc upon the humans.
The plains of Ghaal, were the vampires had inhabited for a very long time had been raided in secrete at dusk that would go down in the legends that all vampires were abolished. This had been the human's first great mistake, they should have attacked at dawn and watched the vampires fry in the sunlight, but now they were encapsulated in a bloody battle, and after three hours of warfare only two vampires had died, and over twenty thousand humans had met a bloody demise, including at least three generals, the human army was greatly lacking in moral, the vampires were greatly angry for being invaded, as for the last century they had been living of the blood of cows and only four vampires had been added for there ranks( the two that had died were half of those who were only a century old, and still wielding a far greater power then humans they were not anything like as strong as a full vampire.) But this anger just caused the vampires to fight on harder, after around six hours the vampires were tiring, and quite a few had been killed by drinking the blood of dieing humans(blood of dieing animals taste’s like sour milk and can be deeply poisoning, but it can give some of the energy of blood.)
After a further five hours dawn was approaching and only five six vampires were left these were the five generals and one other, fighting valiantly against the hoard of men, who weren’t living long enough to tire from the Frey, with dawn fast approaching, the vampires fled to there catacombs.

"Milady'." Said a large vampire with rippling muscles and dark hair yelled” ill hold them off you hide with the other four."
"Why thank you." Said Khimaria grimly "we will meet again, you wont be forgotten vampires will be the scourge of the earth once more with you sacrifice, they ran inside leaving the one vampire outside facing the hoard waiting to kill him
"who wants to face me" yelled the vampire with his rough deep voice calmly, like he wasn't as sure as everyone that he was going to die "come-on" he yelled loader this time "someone must be willing to face me" yet no-one wanted to make the first move, after what seemed like an eternity the vampire surged encouragingly and drew out his dagger and through it towards the heart of a unlucky victim "now i am unarmed surely someone can kill me" as he was saying this a young man charged towards him, the vampire took to strides and punched the man in the nose hard enough to send the cartilage flying into the unfortunate lads brain.
"He should have used to protect himself." Said the vampire grinning, but his grin was short lived as the whole army moved in to avenge there fallen comrade, the vampire died with a smile on his face

Count Lyethis was dressed in his most valuable finestery for he was on his way for a appointment with king William I. he wore a green tunic, a shiny golden breastplate that wouldn’t stop a blunt skewer from piercing his heart but it did look quite impressive as a glint of gold shone out from his broad chest, he had shiny leather shoes and shiney spiked gauntlets, in fact he was, it is safe to assume shiny.
In the centre of London a great estate lay, with a garden many miles long, it housed the king as castles were not widely used in those days. Lyethis walked passed two armed guards protecting the vast gate that was the one way in and out, he nodded his head respectfully, and they did likewise knowing that he had access to the estate at all times.
Inside was divided into three great rooms, the main hall, and two bedrooms, all cooking and other quarters were elsewhere so that the king was on his own or with his wife during most stages of the day. It was the hall that Lyethis had his meeting with the king.
“What news do you bring me of the…” “The kings eyes turned a bit shifty and his voice lowered a tone because what he was talking of was a great secrete. “The vampire campaigns.”
“I bring great news my lord.” Said Lyethis. “Let’s just say, they are no longer a threat.”
“Then my good friend I believe that it is time for your retirement.” Smiled the king.
A grin spread from Lyethis’ mouth: finally he would not have to fight any more and he could set up a family

Old Post Mar 8th, 2005 05:03 PM
seriph is currently offline Click here to Send seriph a Private Message Find more posts by seriph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
seriph

“Can you pass the salt please?” Said Laura politely looking across the table to Sammy. She was at Sammy’s house tucking into a nice piece of roast beef.
Sammy through the salt across the, it slid easily across the well varnished table. Laura smiled, and tried to pull of the top of the dark wood container that held the salt. “Twist it dear twist.” Said Sammy’s mum Anne, Laura smiled again, studying the features of her friends mum, she was old, but she had a certain elegance, her hair was grey but it was kept up in a tight knot, she also wore expensive smelling perfume (she had started to do so since she broke up with Sammy’s dad) and she was very tall, she had a muscular build for a woman. Sammy was of a similar build but had lovely chocolate brown hair that Laura envied (Sammy couldn’t seem to see why, she kept saying that if she was anything like here mum then it would all fall out soon, ever the pessimist), she was fourteen, a year older then Laura, but they had been great friends for a long time.
Laura could not have been more different to Anne and Sammy, she had fair hair and pale skin, she was short skinny and not to muscular but as they say opposites attract, and Laura and Sammy had been friends since the first time they met.
There had been a long silence after Laura had asked for the salt, no-one was talking and they finished the meal in silence.
“When did your mum say you were to be back today?” Asked Sammy’s mum.
“She said around 7:30.” Said Laura “what’s the time now?”
“Well its 7:45 so if I were you then I would politely ask for a life.” Joked Anne
“Nah ill be fine.” Said Laura “I don’t want to be any trouble. Anyway I go down busy streets, ill never be alone”
“Well ok dear.” Anne sounded uncomfortable “but will you ring me when you get home so I know you are ok?”
“Sure.” Shrugged Laura, then departed

Five deep voices yawned in unison. Five celestial figures floated up. As if mirroring each other they all made there way through a network of dark catacombs, out to the surface. The exit was concreted over, but the figures floated through. The five figures all saw the night sky for the first time in one thousand years, then floated off on there own paths.
Khimaria took a rout down a dark alley, a cliché that she had never heard of. There were brown rock buildings, which she had seen before in visions, she took a closer look, the walls seemed crumbly, but the substance they were made of was far lighter then any stone she had ever seen.
As she got out the alley she found herself on a gravely surface (tarmac) a car rolled past, but she dismissed this as pure magic and continued along on her quest to find a host.

Laura walked swiftly down Rosen lane, it was long and winded around a bit, it was downhill, and she often ran down it on her way home from Sammy’s house.
She came to a main road, that was usually very busy, but it was a dark clear winter’s night and people seemed to sense in there subconscious the air of change around them and went to there homes. Being slightly well off, at this time Laura’s parents were sitting in front of a fire getting anxious about Laura’s were a bout’s.

Khimaria sat at the corner of her main road, it wasn’t busy enough for her to be conspicuous when she possessed someone, nor was it abandoned so that no-one would come down it. A car went fast its engine roaring loudly and scaring Khimaria, its headlights bore into Khimaria, its headlights on maximum shine and the driver staring right at her as if the driver saw her (which was impossible) and knew that she was a thing of the night.
After the car passed there was a long gap of people passing by. Khimaria began the think that vampire’s had risen again, and the humans had gone to hide in there little homes at night, but she soon dismissed this theory, as homes would be little protection if a creature of the night was trying to gain access. That made her think however, she thought of herself as a creature of the night, and not as just a vampire, but there might be other types of creatures to make the humans afraid of the dark. She had often summoned a werewolf, they as far as she knew had not been wiped out like the vampires, maybe the humans houses had silver protective symbols.
She soon dismissed this theory too, werewolf’s had a extremely strong odder, Khimaria with her heightened vampire sense of smell would have been able to pick up on this quickly like a bee to honey.
So evidently this road was just getting a bit more deserted then it was before.
After a long time a young girl came passed, she radiated a strong aura, of one with a strong force of will, and an equally keen intellect. Khimaria did however have a interesting dilemma, the girl was only thirteen (she thought) and that was a bit young for her liking’s but her alternatives were to wait on this crumbly stoneoid wall, waiting for another person slightly older with an equal frame of mind. No she wasn’t foolish, and nor did she want to stay here any longer, she would make here move.

As Laura walked down the few streets to her house she felt like she was being followed, she kept looking over her shoulders and frightening Khimaria, although in retrospect Khimaria snorted it was impossible. At first Laura wasn’t worried; but as she kept going on her path everything was beginning to seem so deserted, it made her slightly nervous.
Khimaria just followed floating along at the same rate as Laura, no faster no slower, waiting for the time she felt was right, they passed a dark bus stop with people under it, Laura seemed to relax a bit and walk slower, allowing Khimaria to make the detailed observation that her pase was quite fast before. Laura turned down the first left after the bus stop into a short road, and she kept her slow walking speed
“this is my chance.” Grinned Khimaria in a way only one thousand year old corpses who have just found out they are going to take on a good body can do.
Doubling the speed that both her and Laura had been traveling at Khimaria swiftly overtook Laura and took her body, Laura and Khimaria collapsed as one, and then Khimaria took over, controlling Laura towards her base, the Laura part of mind was unconscious.

Old Post Mar 8th, 2005 05:03 PM
seriph is currently offline Click here to Send seriph a Private Message Find more posts by seriph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
seriph

khimaria went to the base and instantly fell asleap, when she woke up none of the other spirits had returned.
A crazy idea had come into her head: she had been able to stand the sunlight as a spirit, this body was that of a human and it should take a while for it to get to full vampire strength, maybe just maybe if she went to the serface she could take the sunlight, she thought about this, if she could then it would give her a gread advantage over humans. She had already started to feal the advantages of a human body, the thirst for blood wasn't in her anymore, and nor was the fear of sharp wooden objects or the nausia of looking at holly simbles (she found that out on the way back to her cave in Laura's body.)
She continued her path up to a small sandy door which she proded open very gingerly, the sun met her, a huge wave of nausia fell over her, the type that she hadn't met for ten thousand years and she sat there shakeing with her mouth trothing for a short period of time. With this wave of nausia came the distinct thirst for blood so when the sun went behind a cloud so Khimaria swiftly shut the door hard. A grey haired rat rushed past Khimaria, the unforunate rat was picked up, had its juguler vein slit and and all its blood sucked into Khimaria's body. The Laura part of Khimaria started to choke and Khimaria realised that Laura had began to surface again, but with even these little drops of blood it gave Khimaria new strength to keep controll of Laura's body
"nice try." Khimaria laughed then made her way back down to the librery were the other bodys resided

Old Post Mar 8th, 2005 05:12 PM
Zernad

Then who should I be?

Old Post Mar 9th, 2005 12:35 AM
Zernad is currently offline Click here to Send Zernad a Private Message Find more posts by Zernad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zernad

Im open 4 suggestions from any1

Old Post Mar 9th, 2005 12:35 AM
Zernad is currently offline Click here to Send Zernad a Private Message Find more posts by Zernad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
midnite127
Megami

Soaring through the night sky, stars glimmering wildly about in the chill, crisp evening, she hovered below the pale white light of the moon, a figure veiled in mist. Allowing the ethereal luminescence to bathe over her being, she took a large breath, enjoying the feeling of being free after the several decades spent in slumber.

Although, being free is pointless if I do not have a host. Thinking on the matter mid-air, a fierce wind came from the east, she snapping her fingers as the ideal subject came to mind. “Now to find one up to my standards.”

Gracefully diving backwards, she spiraled through the cold haze of clouds, plunging herself downward into the earth’s atmosphere, when, almost crashing into the strangely black road, she came to a complete stop. She frowned, brows furrowed at the black asphalt, the bright yellow splotches down its center. Such an odd design…no originality or vision involved…

Her thoughts trailed off from a loud inhuman roar coming from behind. Pivoting in her floating step, she watched as an incoming motorcycle flew through her, flew past her, ripping through her shimmering form and zooming into the night. She didn’t know what she had just seen, some form of metallic beast powered by an invisible force. It was so loud, so eccentric, so dark in its form. “I want one…” she purred, first smile in countless decades playing across her lips.

A shiver bringing wind brought her back to reality. She had no time for dreams and material items. Exhaling, she cocked her head, scanning the proximity for a suitable host, mind boggled at how so much had changed as she slept. Hours into prowling around the new world, she hovered outside the yellowing window of an old-fashioned pub, nostalgia causing her to sigh. She was starting to miss the simplicity of the past. Brood later, intuition made you stop, there must be a suitable host nearby.

Poking her head through the overly thick glass, she observed her surroundings. Even though the outside reminded her of times oh so long ago, on the inside were modern updates. In the back of the olive room, a green table had been set up, numbered multi-colored spheres for some reason unknown to her, being prodded across the felt surface with a thin, long wooden stick. Several men crowded the pool table, laughing and drinking, taking the occasional drag from a smoke, oval lamp hanging down and by some unearthly magic casting light across the room.

More than a half dozen tables were packed with bar-goers, some taking shots, others attentively focused to a huge black box hanging by the barkeeps area, miniature people running across a diamond field. Many were absorbed by such enchantment, though, two stood out on brown leather barstools, a color that was a hit or miss with the burgundy marble bar counter.

One was a male, spiky platinum blonde hair, metal drilled into every square inch of his ears. He had on a black leather jacket and name brand light blue denim jeans. He was leaned lazily over the table, staring hard to his left, a suggestive glint in his eye and the smallest hint of silver in his tongue.

The other, the person the first party had been heatedly concentrating on, was on the edge of her seat, a trace of disgust seen on how she regarded the man. Her hair was covered in a black and white clothe but from what she –Yuri- could tell, was straight, black and ponytailed, falling to the center of her back. She wore a fitted, thin black jacket, tight leather pants and two silver hoops in each ear visible from what little Yuri could see from behind.

Currently, her head was thrown back, translucent liquid sliding down her throat from the smallest of glasses. Slamming the cup down into a pile of five, she wiped her mouth with the back of her hand, sighing momentarily. The guy beamed, pounding on the table with gloved fist. “Barkeep, another round for the lovely lady!!” He smiled fox-like all the while.

The female groaned tiredly, raising her hand slightly. “Hey barkeep, screw that order? Yeah, thanks,” Turning to face the gentleman, a bright hazel eye was revealed, eyebrow raised cynically. “Listen, you’re not gonna get me drunk…and I’m not gonna blow you. Nice attempts, really,” She returned her attention on the table, flipping open a pocket knife on the counter. “But please, stop.”

Yuri smirked. She wasn’t completely sure what the female had meant by the second statement but she had managed to amuse her. The man, despite her comment, continued speaking, speech growing slurred. “You’re a crazy chic, I mean, honestly, that was the last idea on my mind. But hey, if that’s what you want…”

The female muttered beneath her breath, attention on her left arm. “I want you to shut the hell up.”

I know what I want… Yuri was surprised, that even in the current time and age, she could find a human that wasn’t just for feeding purposes. Concentrating, she zoned in on her target, taking over Simone’s consciousness completely, forcing the femme’s mind into a blissful submission.

Astonished the possession had gone off without a hitch, Yuri gazed down to her new body, noting a silver necklace, low-cut grey midriff top, and a thin chain around her waist. Blushing at her revealing attire, her grip loosened on the blood stained blade, a thin cut in her arm. Yuri frowned, trailing a fingerless gloved finger up a series of intricate designs running up her arm, a bigger picture behind the marks.

Licking the blood from the pocketknife slowly, she showed no emotion, holding no passion over intake of her own blood. Kissing away blood from her forearm, her gaze wandered over to the blonde. “You would watch me cut myself and make no attempt to stop me?”

He shrugged, leaning a little closer. “Why would I? Obviously, you’ve done it before.” His eyes glanced to her scarred left arm.

“A foolish action on my part,” commented Yuri dryly. Rising to her feet, she skillfully stuck the knife in a back pocket. “You will have to excuse me but I can think of far better things to do then waste my life with an insignificant being. Good eve.” Bidding him bye with a casual tone, she exited the pub, eyes scanning the new area in awe, unsure of where to venture first.

She stayed there for only God knows how long, a strange platinum metal object soon rolling up to her spot. A tinted glass window rolled down, the blonde from earlier sitting inside the car with his entourage. He winked. “Sweetie, need a ride home?”

Blinking curiously, Yuri strutted up to the object awkwardly, not use to the black platforms on her feet. Sliding a hand across the smooth surface, she frowned at the vehicles length. “Would this serve to be some form of overcompensation?”

From inside the car, three loud hoots were heard, fits of laughter from his comrades. Face growing red, blondie stepped out the car, snatching Yuri’s wrist. “No, this would be my escalade. Now let’s go, you’re too good to pass up.”

He started to pull her towards his car, she staying rooted in her place. In a relatively good mood, she held back the impulse to slit his throat, speaking in an aloof calm. “Release me or I shall make you do so.”

He backed her into the roof of the car. “That’s alright, I like my girls violent…”

Snarling, Yuri ripped her arm from his hold, evading a second grab and swiftly clasping his throat. Slamming him hard against the driver’s door, she started to squeeze, hazel eyes having lost any warmth they had held. “Is this violent enough for you?”

Seeing their friend in trouble, the three burly guys in the car immediately exited, one holding a strange black weapon, another, a stiletto, the last, his fists. Drilling the strange weapon, the gun, into the back of her head, the man spoke viciously. “Get in the c-” The last word barely left his lips before being replaced with a scream, Yuri lashing out her free hand and snapping his hand back to an out of place angle.

Releasing blondie, she grabbed the gun toter, swinging his head into the rolled up window, rendering him unconscious. The stiletto man came next, the brawler right by his side. Watching as he lunged, Yuri altered the angle of his stab, sending the knife into the arm of the puncher. Pulling the short blade from his flesh, she slashed at his other arm, the scent of blood in the air intoxicating. Flinging the knife into the knee of the owner, ignoring his screams, she returned to the freaked out blondie.

Her hand whipped out, grip on his throat once more. “Be glad I did not just kill them. I should at least have one day on earth where I do not murder someone. That use to be a profession of mine. And the fear my name installed,” She whispered vehemently, blondie turning red and anxious from the lack of air. “Run, run, it’s Yuri, they’d cry. I lived for those days…to see the terror,” Her nails dug into his neck, tears streaming past his cheeks in horror. “To see the fear in one’s eyes. Lovely,” She sighed miserably. “Unfortunately, you shall live to see another day, but before you dare bother another who you think is weak…remember this face. Remember my name.”

Disgusted, she threw him aside into two overflowing aluminum trashcans, eyes wandering up to the glittering stars decorating the sky, the skyscrapers and buildings lit up in the distance. Deciding to find a way up to the tallest building, from there, she figured, she’d find a route to the cave…

((Sorry abt the length but its a bad habit of mine to go all out -sometimes-. Erm, seriph, hope I captured Yuri correctly, if not, let me know. Oh, and Zernad, damn, I can't come up with anything -original-...you could always be Airy, the healer spirit. Eh, i dunno...))

Old Post Mar 9th, 2005 06:17 AM
midnite127 is currently offline Click here to Send midnite127 a Private Message Find more posts by midnite127 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XornonJay

((got school, but i'll post when i get home. Good stuff midnite, as usual))

Old Post Mar 9th, 2005 12:13 PM
XornonJay is currently offline Click here to Send XornonJay a Private Message Find more posts by XornonJay Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AcrypT
Reach out to me

Loth watched the show from the street corner, Yuri hadn't lost her style, not even 600 years of slumber could take that away from her. The police would be here soon and Yuri's new body would be wanted, a minor setback to their plans, he couldn't let that happen.
Loth closed his eyes and concentrated on the opposite side of the street, slowly the street came into focus in his mind, he could see the people gathering round the car to help the injured mortals as Yuri disappeared from the scene. Loth drifted to the crowd subconsciously, with his body left behind him, he starred the blond man in the eye, 'kill, death, murder, pain' he whispered to him.
A change suddenly overcame the blond man's face, he ran to the car and lifted the gun from the ground, 'stay away I tell you!' he said, pointing the gun towards the crowd.
A man approached him to try and calm him down but fell dead as the blond man blew off part of his head, the blond man started screaming insanely and shooting random bullets into the crowd until finally a policeman who arrived at the scene shot a last fire, killing the blond man; no one would remember Yuri anymore.
"My work is done here" Loth's body and mind returned to be whole again, he got on his bike and kicked the engine to life with a loud roar he set off after Yuri. They had much to learn about this new world, it was dangerous for them to just wander around on their own.
Yuri was walking swiftly ahead of him, he approached her with his bike, she quickly turned to greet the noise but instead smiled at seeing a familiar face.
'Your physical form may have changed but you yourself have not changed at all....Yuri' Loth said with a smile, 'Welcome back, I have been waiting for you. Come I will take you back to catacombs, there is much to catch up on, much to discuss.'
'Leyloth, how nice to see you', Yuri said as she gracefully mounted the bike as if she had done it a thousand times, Loth twisted back the gass and they sped off into the night...

OOC: Nice introduction you two, I think my role in this game will be to clean up after you guys, at least in the start. I'm going out, PARTY, be back tomorow, hungover and ready to write.
I hope to catch up on RE and Hunting....

Old Post Mar 9th, 2005 01:12 PM
AcrypT is currently offline Click here to Send AcrypT a Private Message Find more posts by AcrypT Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
animeboy08

Im bout to post but so u know my post was written awhile ago but still i want to know if its good r not. be posting soon!

Old Post Mar 9th, 2005 02:46 PM
animeboy08 is currently offline Click here to Send animeboy08 a Private Message Find more posts by animeboy08 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XornonJay

Xornon propped himself on his elbow, wiping sleep from his eyes, and looked at the woman lying next to him. He had met the young lady at the bar about 4 hours ago. It had only taken about an hour for X's vampire good looks and charm to sweep her off her feet and into bed. He had given her what she would call the best night of her life. Or, at least thats what she would have called it, if Xornon did have other plans for her. He brushed the long brown hair away from her soft neck and gently traced the vien in her neck that he could feel pulsing just under his finger.
He lowered his head and kissed the skin tenderly, letting his lips fall open over the jugular. Before she could wake up or know what was happening, X had bitten her and was sucking the blood out of her body. The first couple of times Xornon had tried this technique, the women he was sleeping with had jumped awake in pain. But over the last few months, he had perfected it.
When the young lady had no more blood to be drank, Xornon got out of the bed and quickly got dressed in his pants and dress shirt, both of which were black. He walked downstairs and into the living room, grabbing his black boots and trench coat where he had left them. As he stepped outside, he took a deep breath of fresh air. It had been awhile since he had last tasted fresh blood. The woman would be missed until she didn't show up to work after a few days, or a friend visited. Even after she was found, no one would understand the death. Two teeth marks, and no blood left in the body. This wasn't the average murder. The autopsy wouldn't help figure anything out either. Eventually, it would be put in the unsolved mystery file along with the others that Xornon had killed, and never be brought up again.
As Xornon walked down the street quietly, he heard what sounded like a man screaming, and then gun fire. Along with the noise, Xornon felt something. He knew the feeling instantly. It had been centuries since he had felt it, but the feeling was unlike any other. He ran towards the noise, and the vampires he knew were somewhere in that direction.

((Hope thats okay))

Old Post Mar 9th, 2005 07:23 PM
XornonJay is currently offline Click here to Send XornonJay a Private Message Find more posts by XornonJay Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
seriph

ooc: nothing wrong with a long post, i like long posts midnite
ic:" DUST, DUST, DUST, DUST" yelled khimaria outraged as she returned to the catacombs central room, after the blood she had taken she had properly woken up and had started exploring her old possessions, her books and ceremonial ingredients were all... ground "yes ground" she said to herself, still they might be able to be used, but most of her books were another matter, many maps to old treasure and artifacts had fallen apart in her hands as she checked there condition, in fact the only book still intact had been a present to her from loth, a valuable book named "The Apocalypse Book Of Beginnings." Although it was a very powerful book she put it down to read at a later date.
something shiny caught her eye, it was sticking out of the rotting desk at the side of the room, her weapon of choice her claws were still in perfect condition and no worse for a few century's were, her stomach rumbled and she felt that there hadn't been enough blood in the rat, she took a few deep long breaths, and picked up the claws. Instantly a shock ran down her arm like a high voltage electric shock, and the claws seemed to subtly shrink, she drooped them in surprise but quickly picked them up again. They now fitted perfectly to Laura's far smaller hands. Khimaria started doing some fancy work with her claws, using them as an extension to her arm and doing some extremely complex maneuvers from a Marshal art all but forgotten even as she was growing up but soon her stomach got the better of her.
She exited the cave, it was a dark night and there seemed to be some kind of commotion over to her left quite near, she moved to avoid that through a dark alley were two men in there late teens were smoking some foul smelling cigars, they looked at her but didn't seem to pay much attention till she passed, she could her the slow sound of mettle being ground like a knife from its sheath, she kept her earls pricked waiting for someone to make there move on her while still keeping the same pace as she was before as if nothing happened. She could hear a second knife being unsheathed and footsteps following her. At the last second before both men started to stab her she ducked and drew out her claws blocking both knives and kicking one of the mens legs out from under him, "*****" he yelled loudly, sounding very surprised as he attempted to pull himself to his feet, Khimaria got the second man's knife stuck in her claws and then using all her strength through it at the man, it hit a coat he was wearing and went straght through and lodged itself in the tarmac, while he was pinned trying desperately to break free, she plunged he left set of claws into the second mans heart, instantly slaying him, the first man was shuddering "***** you killed him." He screamed in surprise.
"yes and i will kill you to in good time." Replayed kihmaria calmly
she walked over to him slowly, she could hear his fast beating heart, she lent down to trace his jugular vein and then bit in feeling the war liquid of life flow from him to her.

Old Post Mar 9th, 2005 09:54 PM
midnite127
Megami

Arms wrapped tightly around Loth’s waist, Yuri leaned her head back, closing her eyes as she enjoyed the feeling of the wind tousling her ponytailed hair about. It was now the witching hour, and with the previous brawl and the scent of blood still lingering in the air, she didn’t think it possible for anything to upset her.

Really…I did not even mind seeing Loth. Was I…happy even? Yuri smirked carefree, cheek now pressed to his back. She didn’t have anything against Loth it was just humans in general. Despite the fact that she was once one, she thought them the most corrupt beings to walk the face of the earth. Although, considering her first reaction to Loth’s tale was to ‘kill him and be done with the manner’, she wasn’t one to talk. But after the years had passed, she had eventually grown to accept him. But it is now the eve of a new century. Perhaps I can…change?

Aware of her hair resting in place, wind having sufficiently died down, Yuri frowned, the motorcycle still in the middle of the street. Leaning over Loth’s shoulder, she questioned. “Why have we stopped?”
Loth pointed upwards to a strange rectangular yellow piece of metal, suspended mid-air by a trail of black cords leading into a pole. A bright red circular light came from the top, he explaining. “Red means stop. Green means go. In other words…we have to wait.”

Adjusting herself back into the seat of the strange desirable vehicle, she took in the information with a finger to her lip. She didn’t understand why they couldn’t just run the light. Shrugging, she wrapped her arms firmly around Loth once more, grinning broadly as the light turned green and they roared off into the darker sect of the city, greenery all around, the occasional country home popping into view, roof shingles glittering with dew under the light of the moon and the motorcycles high beam.

Less than an hour later of speeding down the countryside, the duo reached the entrance of a worn and earthen cave, a small sandy door hidden by vines and underbrush. Hopping off from the bike, Yuri stretched out her arms, making a mental note to ask Loth how to obtain such a vehicle for herself.

Allowing him to lead, Yuri followed after into the cave, a familiar scent shrouding the musty darkness. Someone had been there…a human physically, but in spirit, it had been…something else. Brushing aside a clump of dirt near the entrance of the cavern, she purred. “Khimaria…” Seeing Loth raise up his head from picking up remnants of time battered books, she continued dusting away the soil, speaking distractedly. “Khimaria, she was here recently. Her scent still lingers in the air…that, along with the scent of rat.”

Troubled, Yuri blew a cloud of dust into the air, a hint of glass revealed beneath the thick dirt covering. Balling up a hand, she slammed a fist through the glass, not even flinching at the shower of glass decorating her attire. Arching a brow, she removed two carefully hidden katana’s form their holding place in the wall, the lack of moisture managing to keep them preserved. Removing one from its sheath, the smile she had developed quickly faded.

Blue green emeralds embedded deeply into the ominously black hilt, the actual blade still held an argentine sparkle, Latin scriptures dancing in the little light available in the grotto. However, as she slid a finger across the edge, at feeling no immediate cut, she feigned an imploring look in Loth’s direction. “Leyloth…would you happen to know the location of a nearby blacksmith and if so, would you be willing to take me there?”

“Blacksmith?"

Retrieving from the hidey-hole a set of cords, she strung them around the sheaths, both blades carefully resting against the wall. Dropping the act, she put the sheaths across her backs, eyes narrowed as she picked up her katanas. “I do not wish to repeat myself but yes, a blacksmith,” She slid the left blade into its elaborately designed sheath, pointing the second blade to Loth. “See? My blades have dulled over the ages and require a good sharpening.” Swinging the blade up, she deftly slid it into its sheath.

Rather skeptically, Loth leaned to the wall. “And just why would you need to sharpen your blades?”

Sighing, Yuri mimicked his action. “They are in a satisfactory condition but acceptable has never been good enough by my standards. It is merely for style. I hold no intentions of using them,” She smiled. Not yet anyways… Wiping the smug smirk from her face, she gazed to the ceiling thoughtfully. “Or how about we consider this? You may be immortal but how does immortality sound with a missing member?”

Unruffled by her empty threat, Loth snatched up his keys from a table in the room going back outside with the now overzealous Yuri. She bound after him quickly, boarding his bike and without a moment’s hesitation, the duo set out once more. Speedily making their way back to town, Loth soon stopped outside a brightly illuminated –open- store, the time now nearing two in the morning.

Getting off the bike, at noticing Loth start to park it, Yuri furrowed her brow. “There is no need for that. I may not yet be use to your customs but I think I can at least consult with a blacksmith on my own. I’m not hopeless.” Sighing, Yuri shook her head, strutting to the glass door and letting herself into the dwelling.

Countless swords aligned every square inch of the wall, wooden aisles set up with blade gloss and swordsmanship equipment. Casually walking up to a the counter, a muscular man with a bushy mustache comfortably looked bored as he read the newspaper, ignoring her presence, the curious seventeen year old nothing new. Sneering at what she thought as insolence, she pulled a katana from its sheath, burying the tip into the thick of the man’s neck.

That caught his attention…

Wide eyed, his head popped up, in wonder as to what the hell was going on. Glad she had got his attention, through narrowed hazel eyes, she motioned to her blade. “I require both blades to be sharpened as soon as possible,” Removing her second sword, she deftly flipped both in hand, gently laying them on the chipped green countertop. “Are you able to do such a task?” She was in doubt it was possible, she couldn’t even spot anything resembling a sharpening tool.

The man let out a loud breath of relief, glad that the sword femme wasn’t going to behead him. Examining the swords, he let out a low whistle, awed at the complicated grooves and designs. “How much would you be willing to spend?” he finally asked, struck speechless by such weapons.

“As much as possible.”

“Cash or Credit?” Yuri’s face scrunched up, the man growing tired of dealing with the nutcases and psychos. He pulled a crumpled green bill from the register, holding it out as he spoke condescendingly. “Cash…?” Pocketing that, he took out a small rectangular piece of plastic labeled Discovery Card. “Or Credit?”

Credit, back pocket, inner pocket on right… Mumbled a voice wearily in the darkest corners of Yuri’s mind. Taking up the advice cautiously, she dug out a card labeled Visa and handed it to the man. “Credit…” he scanned it quickly, now holding out his hand for identification. Searching a coat pocket, she took out her driver’s license, signed the receipt, placing away the items after she finished.

Old Post Mar 10th, 2005 08:40 AM
midnite127 is currently offline Click here to Send midnite127 a Private Message Find more posts by midnite127 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
midnite127
Megami

“Alright then,” The man gave a surprisingly good natured smile to Yuri. “Your katana’s should be ready by the end of the week. Two weeks tops!”

Nodding her head thanks, Yuri returned the smile briefly before exiting the store and out to the waiting Loth. Boarding the bike, Yuri wrapped her arms around him, frowning as they drove off. Without her blades by her side, she felt a sense of emptiness…and now that she was back from the ethereal plane, she felt a sense of thirst.

Gulping, Yuri started to eye Loth’s neck hungrily. Surely, after the pass of countless centuries, the taste might have improved of his blood. She licked her lips, taking in a low breath as she opened her mouth, fangs glimmering under the streetlights. Fangs hovering over his neck, she gulped. Just one bite…

“I wouldn’t do that.” commented Loth, watching her in the rear view mirror.

Giving a small curse, with a smirk, Yuri leaned back. “I was not going to feed on you, regardless. I do have some restraint. Besides, you are not mine to taste…” Trailing off, her eyesight wandered to perhaps one of the tallest structures she had seen yet. Pausing at a red light, Yuri nudged Loth innocently. “Would it be possible to explore that building?” She tossed her head back to the metallic structure. “I think I would be able to see the whole village from its rooftop.”

Loth shook his head. “We should be getting back around now.” Loosening her hold on his waist, Yuri crossed her arms in disdain. Loth shrugged. “All that’ll do is make you fall off.” The light turned green, he revving off.

Whoever said that was not the idea? Smug grin on her lips, Yuri extended her hands upwards, flipping backwards from the moving motorcycle, hands striking into the crumbly dark road. Getting to her feet, she wiped away loose asphalt from her hands, swiftly managing to reach the entrance of the office building.

Knowing Loth would notice her absence soon enough, Yuri didn’t take the time to enjoy the rich marble floors and soft lighting from diamond chandeliers. No, instead, she pressed a small silver button, blinking bemused as a box in the wall was revealed. Stepping inside, she saw rows and columns of countless numbers. Unsure of which to press, or what would happen, she hit the highest number, paranoia starting to form as the door sealed shut.

Feeling herself start to elevate, she stared to the orange LCD lights in amazement, a small ding going off at the second to highest floor. Avoiding the odd looking lens from the weird devices watching the floor, Yuri calmly walked around the floor. She turned a corner, spotting the words ‘ROOF’ on a plain wooden door. However, standing in her way was a security guard.

Glaring down imposingly, he asked. “What are you doing here?”

“I came simply to see the stars.” Replied Yuri, eyes scanning the guard.

“Only restricted personnel have access to the rooftop. You’re not a naughty girl, now are you?” He asked teasingly.

“Only if you want me to be…”

A sparkle appeared in his eyes, he glancing around before leaning close. “And just how naughty can you be?”

“Take me up to the roof and find out.” dared Yuri, smirking as the guard jettisoned to the door to unlock it, holding out a hand for her to go first. Running through the opening, she flew up a flight of stars, pushing open a metal door onto the serenity of the roof. Completely content, she jumped slightly as the door slammed shut behind her, the guard smiling excitedly.

At seeing him throw off his jacket, Yuri started to understand what he meant by the naughty comment. Staying his hand as he approached his belt, she tilted her head with a mischievous smile. “Don’t do that,” She whispered into his ear, resting her left hand behind a mop of messy brown. “Let me take you away…” Planting a soft kiss to his cheek, she slowly dragged her lips to his neck, light kiss after light kiss placed upon his throat.

He immediately calmed down under her tender hold, Yuri gaining excitement as her lips touched the outside of a vein, a main vein. Nibbling on his neck, she let out a low hiss before sinking her fangs into his flesh, eyes closed in pleasure as she engorged herself on the sticky sweet crimson. The man had let out a loud gasp, unsure of what was happening.

Yuri pulled away, eyes fluttering, her breath partially heavy. After countless decades of slumber and before that feeding on nothing but animals, human blood was a delicacy, potent beyond words. She stroked a pale cheek. “Scream if you wish…” Sinking her fangs back in, she continued on, pulling him closer as she drained his life, desperately wishing for more of the lovely liquid once no more could be taken from his corpse.

Dropping him to the ground, Yuri stood in place, a low tremble running up her spine, she snapping her head back with a small groan. She couldn’t remember the last time she had felt so alive, in such a complete and utter bliss. “Better than…” She thought about how that sentence would have ended then thought better of it.

Exhaling, Yuri walked to the edge of the breezy rooftop, making herself comfy on the ledge. Her head tie blew off in a fierce wind, two long strands of grey falling down to the front of her face, blowing past her with the wind. Must be a hereditary thing…

Feeling something warm leave the corner of her lips, her forefinger automatically went to her jaw, leftover blood falling down her chin. Licking the succulent liquid from her finger, for some reason she couldn’t understand, a delirious laugh came, ecstatic and psychotic all at once. Calming herself down, knowing she’d have to get back soon, for the moment, she let her eyes linger upwards, Yuri intoxicated and drunk from the summer night and the light of the radiant full moon…

(Acrypt, apologies for the occasional tidbits of control and I know i've said it before but it is a different story and and all so i just thoughts i should say it)

Old Post Mar 10th, 2005 08:58 AM
animeboy08

Sorry I couldnt post last night.
But read an review an tell me if u like

Old Post Mar 10th, 2005 01:19 PM
animeboy08 is currently offline Click here to Send animeboy08 a Private Message Find more posts by animeboy08 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
animeboy08

" Thanks for your help" Mary said closing the cash register. "Its my job" Ken said putting the last box on the self. "But you were off the clock twenty minutes ago"She said. " I know but once I start a job its hard for me to just leave it" Ken said putting his glasses back on. Ken had short black hair it barely reached the back of his neck. He had dark brown eyes and he was fairskinned he stood about 6'1 and he was about 17 yrs old. He was very smart but he had very few friends because most were jealous of the fact that he could solve the hardest an most complicated problems with ease. He had been doing so well in school that his parents thought getting him a job would take away some of his boredom. So they got him a job at a jewish shopwhere they sell things of the supernatural. " Are you okay honey you can leave now" Mary said packing her things into her car. " Yeah its gettng late. Ill go home as soon as I see you to your car" " Thank you there arent that many good guys left in this world." She said as she locked up and walked with her things to the car. Meanwhile a decayed body emerged from a nearby cave. The body stumbled a couple of steps as it began to walk to the right. It was Xzaar the thrid oldest vampire. He was much different then how he was normally seen he was weak and near death. He needed another body and he needed it fast. " Maybe I dont need another body. I should just end this curse right here and now" Xzaar thought as he walked he then heard sounds he never heard before. Startled and somewhat frightened Xzaar retreated to a dark alley where he hid behind the dumpster still comteplating whether or not he should end his life. " Why not I've had a great run as a vampire I served my purpose in the great battle> Now I can set myself free and live among my ancient kinsmen" Xzaar thought still sitting behind the dumpster. Back at the shop Ken watched as Mary drove off then he reached down grabbed his backpack shifted his books to his right hand and began to walk. By now the sun began to fade and the hour of dusk was upon him. " My parents are probably worried sick. And at this rate I wont be home in another 20-30 minutes" He then looked and saw a dark alley that would give him a direct shortcut to his house in less than ten minutes. After thinking carefully Ken finally decided to walk through the alley and about halfway through he realixed that he was being followed.

Old Post Mar 10th, 2005 01:45 PM
animeboy08

As Ken was walking he saw a shadow appear infront of him and two more behind him." Well,well,well if it isnt Mr. know it all Ken" A well built tall looking football jock said. " Paul" Ken whispered. Paul was a bully who had been tormenting Ken as of late Ken tried telling his parents he even called the police which Paul promised them he would back off and leave Ken alone." Look now there's no police, no parents here its just you,me and my boys." Paul said walking towards Ken. Ken started taking a few steps back but Paul lunged at Ken knocking his books out of his hand. " Scared" Paul asked sarcastically as him and his boys bust into laughter. Ken didnt say anything he just stood there. " YOu better be now grab him" Paul commanded as both boys grabbed Ken and Paul pulled out a knife and held it to Ken's face. " I'm going to shut you big mouth once and for all" Paul said holding the knife to Ken's throat. Ken then made a loud yell but it was cut short by a sharp pain across his face. Meanwhile Xzaar heard the commotion and was ripped from his thoughts he looked up to see two boys holding one down with a knife to his throat. " He's going to kill him. I've seen to many die senseless deaths and death will not be the last thing I see in this life" And before Xzaar could rationalize he had taken over Ken's body and right when the knife was ready to stab him Ken broke free of the hold grabbed the hand that held the knife and broke his wrist Paul dropped the knife in pain. Before the other two could react Ken kicked the one to his left in his shin cracking it. Ken then punched the one to his right in the jaw separating it from the main part of his face. He then grabbed Paul who was crawling trying to get away He held him up by his neck sqeezing real tight. " If I ever see you again I promise I will kill you without hesitation" releasing him. Then Xzaar began to walk to a place in which Ken's mind refered to as home but suddenly Xzaar stopped. He smelt something he hadnt smelt in centuries he also sensed it she was diffenately near by. He turned the corner into tha alley just in time to see a pale girl with claws feeding on a man against the wall. "Those claws yes I was right it is Khimaria." Just then she looked up at first ready to act on impulse and kill him but then she smiled immediately recognising him." Save some for me?"

Last edited by animeboy08 on Mar 10th, 2005 at 02:39 PM

Old Post Mar 10th, 2005 02:28 PM
seriph

"Get your own" said Khimaria draining the last drops of blood from the mans limp neck and discarding the grey body and indicating to the other man dead on the floor, for his violent death he had a surprisingly calm face.
She could sense that Laura was feeling fairly nauseated and this was having an affect on her concentration too. "Follow me back to the cave once you have had your snack and we can talk with the others."
xzaar swiftly drained the mans blood and followed her to the cave. "so what do you think of how the world has changed" inquired khimaria

Last edited by seriph on Mar 10th, 2005 at 07:01 PM

Old Post Mar 10th, 2005 06:59 PM
AcrypT
Reach out to me

'Sh1t'
Loth looked back into his mirror, Yuri was gone, just like her to go wander off in a foreign world. She did not understand the dangers that this new world held for her and her kind, she could not go around doing as she wished. As much as Loth hated mortals, he had to respect their rules, for they were in control now. He would have to give them something to feed off of, he took a left and drove to his apartment, he had been ready for this night for the past few months. His premonitions could foresee the future to a point and he wasn't able to find the exact day of his masters awakening.
Loth opened the refrigerator and extracted a medical cooler, it was full of bags of human blood, they would have to learn to restrain themselves from the temptation of fresh blood. They lived on animal blood six hundred years ago so they could live on this blood until the time was right.
Loth shuddered slightly, he felt exited to soon be rejoined with his family. Before setting out loth lit a candle on the counter and closed his eyes, he concentrated on Yuri, she was on a rooftop, she had fed, he felt her strength renewed, he whispered her name and saw her turn to find the speaker, 'Join us at the ancient cave' he did not wait to see her reaction, he knew she had little choice but to do as he asked.
He was no accustom to giving his masters orders but in this new world they would have to do as he asked, at least until he could trust them on their own.
He lugged the container down to his bike and set off to Khimaria, he had much to tell her.

OOC: Midnight, since when do we apologise for taking a bit of control over each other?
I agree this is a new story and we'll have to learn each others characters a bit before doing anything drastic but I trust your judgment.
If you didn't notice, Loth treats you vampires like his masters, he lives to serve them, I'll work a bit more on his character and personality as things develop.

Old Post Mar 10th, 2005 09:32 PM
AcrypT is currently offline Click here to Send AcrypT a Private Message Find more posts by AcrypT Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
midnite127
Megami

OOC: Acrypt, Just figured I should say something but since you put it that way…

Yuri stared ahead, confused after she had received her order. Her grip tightened around the ledge of the skyscraper annoyed, she peddling her feet out in the humid air. “This is rich…receiving orders from Loth. And having to follow them no less.” With a small grunt, she hopped onto the ground of the rooftop, checking her attire for any blood spatter. Luckily, she had always been a neat feeder so there were no worries in that area.

Heading to the rooftop door, Yuri shamelessly kicked aside the drained corpse of the security guard, hand reaching out for the door. However, palm near grasping the knob, a sudden yank out her being was felt, her vision fading out to black. In a five second black out, her vision soon came back magnificently, sunlight pouring through a large glass window, she in a dark themed room. Sitting on a midnight blue satin night spread was…her. Partially her. The figure held shoulder length raven hair, urgent hazel eyes but the same attire.

Glancing to a framed black mirror on her left, Yuri observed a distinct change in her looks. Her hair was eerily long and a lustrous grey, eyes a fierce tiger yellow. However, her outfit remained the same. Troubled that she had been so easily removed from consciousness, she narrowed her eyes to Simone, wondering why she had been dragged into her mind.

Simone blinked once, twice, finally giving a nervous smile as she stood. “Umm…okay, ghost thingy, whatever. I don’t remember much but I like how you kicked blondie’s ass. And you’re friend didn’t look too bad either. But…this…the guy on the rooftop…” She went pale, unable to finish her statement.

Crossing her arms in contempt, Yuri propped herself up against the shined mahogany bureau. “He is dead. And…?”

Simone incredulously glared, throwing her hands out. “You KILLED him! In MY body!” Realizing that Yuri saw no consequences in her actions, she continued. “My fingerprints are on his body, not to mention my saliva because you…” She shuddered. “You sucked his blood.”

“Is this conversation going to reach somewhere nearing a point?” inquired Yuri tiredly, drumming her nails along her arm.

Hearing this, Simone dropped the fearful attitude, growing mad. “Yeah, it does. YOU killed him. YOU fix it. Cause there’s no way in hell your ass is landing me in jail just so I can become someone’s b*tch,” Simone pointed a finger into Yuri’s chest, teeth gritted. “I have almost a month until I’m finally legal and there is no way you, whoever the hell you are, is going to screw that up for me-”

Yuri grasped her throat swiftly, brow raised. In a dangerous tone, she said. “You would take care to watch your mannerism towards me. It would be no heavy burden to throw your spirit into purgatory and claim this vessel as my own” Scowling, she threw Simone aside, knocking her onto a strange platinum box in her room. Frowning, she tilted her head. “What do you mean by jail and finally legal?”

Muttering beneath her breath, Simone picked herself up from the lavender carpeted floor. “Jail…imprisonment, being captured,” Massaging her neck, she winced. “Finally legal, that’s just the way I put it for finally turning 18. By then, it’ll finally be legal for me to-” She balled up her fists, shaking away her explanation. “Damnit, that’s not even the point! Look, can’t you destroy the evidence? Eat him or something?”

“I am a vampire, not your common mongrel, child!” exclaimed Yuri, infuriated by the request. Stroking grey behind her ear, she gained a cynical expression. “It seems you do not even care that I killed this man but more about what will happen to you.”

“And you’d be correct,” agreed Simone. She formed a wry face. “If you didn’t kill him, he probably would’ve raped me…you, whatever then left me for dead on the rooftop. That was not about to happen…” She scoffed at the idea.

“I see hundreds of years can not change humans and their naturally selfish nature,” Commented Yuri coldly at Simone’s indifference to the man’s death.

“It's not like you give a good f*ck either so don’t even go there,” retorted Simone, quickly calming down at Yuri’s glare. She sighed. “Something has to be done…toss him over, clean his corpse, anything. I know you won’t let me gain control of my body-”

“Unless you are needed,” finished Yuri. She stared into the youth’s eyes. “Until further notice, you belong to me and when I am in control, you are on standby as in you are unconscious. Pleasant dreams.” A word of protest had started to leave Simone’s lips, Yuri cutting it off with a snap of her fingers, the youth’s eyes fluttering briefly before she fell with a thud to the ground.

Coming to, Yuri wiped away the black splotches from her vision, the cool breeze alerting her back to reality. She made a face, annoyed at herself for not putting the teen in her place sooner. Apathetically glancing to the downed guard, she extended a nail, making a clean slit across his throat to hide the earlier incision.

Carefully searching his corpse, she took out the forms of currency, cash and credit, and pocketed those, deciding she’d dispose of his valuables at a later time. Perhaps it will seem like thievery gone wrong? She was now to the ledge, eyes on the adjacent rooftop. “But it is of no matter to me. I should make haste the only way I can.” She swiftly jumped to the other building, darting from roof to roof, coming to a skid at her tenth ledge, the next drop a whopping sixty feet.

Willing to take a risk, Yuri took a running jump, freefalling from the ledge to the ground. Wind rushing through her hair, eyes growing watery, she narrowed her eyes as she neared the ground, at the last second, performing a graceful flip, plummeting down onto a knee, one hand on the ground to brace herself. Several objects around her flew feet away, her impact causing a slight shockwave.

Recovering for a period, Yuri got to her feet shakily, her human body not use to such stunts. “I should try not to do that too frequently,” She strutted out from the alleyway she had landed in, five letters across the street grabbing her attention. In fluorescent blue lights, hanging above the entrance to club was the word, ‘Fever’.

Curious, she crossed the street unconsciously, entranced by the multi-colored lights visible from outside, the strange melody running through her ears in a language not even she could understand. Watching hundreds dancing wildly or drinking heavily, she felt herself grow attracted to the unnatural lifestyle, the weird atmosphere, the oddities of the twenty first century. She started to enter, stopping herself as her objective came to memory.

'Join us at the ancient cave’

She frowned, starting on her way to the cave, brushing past all black clothed strangers and scantily clad females. Loving and hating the world all at once, she became indifferent, figuring there would always be tomorrow…

Old Post Mar 11th, 2005 07:32 AM
animeboy08

"It's weird and complicated" Xzaar replied looking around the cave. He noticed his sword was still there. He picked it up by it's golden handle and looked at it intriged. "So many humans blood have stained this very sword." He said gripping it even more as he ran his finger over the large ruby that was ingraved in the center of the handle. " Why do you pity the humans they are nothing more than trash" Khimaria said setting her claws down. "They might be but yet I envy them. Sometimes I just wish that" Before he could even finish his sentence he sensed someone approaching the cave he could tell it was a human but there was something about this human that felt strange and different.

Old Post Mar 11th, 2005 01:36 PM