KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » RESIDENT EVIL: The Time was Yesterday...War is now (OOC Thread)

RESIDENT EVIL: The Time was Yesterday...War is now (OOC Thread)
Started by: Kohldia

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kohldia
Wild One

RESIDENT EVIL: The Time was Yesterday...War is now (OOC Thread)

The new Part 2 is up, so put your OOC questions, comments and general convos about the thread here.

Burned and Scarred, but just as dangerous as a wildthing.

Old Post May 3rd, 2005 01:17 AM
Kohldia is currently offline Click here to Send Kohldia a Private Message Find more posts by Kohldia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkDethbringer
Kakow how you like me now

I thought the other one was dormant or something so it hadn't started yet.

well for now at least,

I'm unsure if i will stay for too long

Old Post May 3rd, 2005 01:33 AM
DarkDethbringer is currently offline Click here to Send DarkDethbringer a Private Message Find more posts by DarkDethbringer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kohldia
Wild One

The other one went dormant because I have been ill as of late and unable to get to my computer. I just started the new Pt2 up so yes...it has started.

Old Post May 3rd, 2005 01:37 AM
Kohldia is currently offline Click here to Send Kohldia a Private Message Find more posts by Kohldia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Agent HUNK
Umbrella Special Forces

we use the same characters as before, yes?

I believe that the sound of racking the pump of a shotgun is universally recognized as ‘kiss your a$$ goodbye'.

Old Post May 3rd, 2005 01:43 AM
Agent HUNK is currently offline Click here to Send Agent HUNK a Private Message Find more posts by Agent HUNK Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kohldia
Wild One

Uh huh...unless you wanna bring in a new one...

Old Post May 3rd, 2005 01:51 AM
Agent HUNK
Umbrella Special Forces

so how long after the first does this take place, and what exactly is the plot for this one?

By the way glad to have you back.

I believe that the sound of racking the pump of a shotgun is universally recognized as ‘kiss your a$$ goodbye'.

Old Post May 3rd, 2005 01:55 AM
Agent HUNK is currently offline Click here to Send Agent HUNK a Private Message Find more posts by Agent HUNK Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kohldia
Wild One

Almost 6 months later, a majority of the threat has been eliminated

Old Post May 3rd, 2005 01:58 AM
Agent HUNK
Umbrella Special Forces

Same apocalyptic city or new location?

Old Post May 3rd, 2005 02:19 AM
Kohldia
Wild One

Same city

Old Post May 3rd, 2005 02:24 AM
Agent HUNK
Umbrella Special Forces

So we have been in the deserted city for six months and no one has thought to destroy it yet. Sounds good to me.

Old Post May 3rd, 2005 03:07 AM
midnite127
Megami

Wouldn't most the experimentations be sorta decayed...and ew? I mean, really, the zombies would be sorta harmless what with not feeding on peoples, etc for six months. But.............this is really awkward for me considering my character's...condition last when the story had been going........

Old Post May 3rd, 2005 03:14 AM
midnite127 is currently offline Click here to Send midnite127 a Private Message Find more posts by midnite127 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kohldia
Wild One

I realise that but your characters would have changed, I intend on making a huge plot twist if you all start posting and progressing the storyline

Old Post May 3rd, 2005 03:22 AM
midnite127
Megami

Hmm, alrighty. On retrospect, nobody told me to mess w/ my character like so so....that little prob falls on me. On a side note, wandering the city with a month child is gonna be interesting to write...I'll see what I can come up with within the evening hours....

Old Post May 3rd, 2005 03:26 AM
midnite127 is currently offline Click here to Send midnite127 a Private Message Find more posts by midnite127 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kohldia
Wild One

You can always make another character...

Old Post May 3rd, 2005 03:28 AM
midnite127
Megami

Nah...it's an idea but I think I'll stick with my character for a little while longer. Besides, I'm too lazy to come up with someone new -or to be more precise, it would take me a good day or so-

Old Post May 3rd, 2005 03:31 AM
Kohldia
Wild One

Lmao ok then...someone wanna post then????

Old Post May 3rd, 2005 03:37 AM
DarkDethbringer
Kakow how you like me now

hey, can someone tell me a breif summary of what has happened last play and do we post our chars here?

well for now at least,

I'm unsure if i will stay for too long

Old Post May 3rd, 2005 04:07 AM
DarkDethbringer is currently offline Click here to Send DarkDethbringer a Private Message Find more posts by DarkDethbringer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kohldia
Wild One

I'll get another of the players to brief you, I'm not quite sure what happened and I'll put up a bio thread later on

Old Post May 3rd, 2005 05:05 AM
Agent HUNK
Umbrella Special Forces

Um did we destroy the mansion we were last in? There wasn't really any closure in the last story, and I may need a little more insight into the plot before i can post.

Old Post May 3rd, 2005 01:17 PM
midnite127
Megami

No...actually, it was all sort of at a standstill, To Be Continued sort of thing. Everyone was just beginning on a search through the mansion and then the story sorta...umm, died, I guess. But how about this? You can start out your character six months after the incident and then, slowly show through flashbacks the events leading up to where your character is now. Eh, that's my plan.....

Old Post May 3rd, 2005 04:10 PM