KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » Inuyasha:Moon of love and war.

Inuyasha:Moon of love and war.
Started by: Wolfs'rainlover

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (70): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Wolfs'rainlover
Sk8boarder Chik

Inuyasha:Moon of love and war.

Name:Ravin Hashari
Appearance:Looks like Sango except she has brown hair and blue eyes.Has the battle outfit except it's orange stripes.
Agemessedame as Miroku (Everyone else)
Bio:Ravin is a somewhat relative of Sango.She has a cat like Sango except it is always big.It's name is Phoenix and it has different markings.Mostly black with balzing amber eyes.Fire sprouts from her paws when she runs,walks,and flies.
Weapons are:Two blade frisby type things.3 blades on them.(If you've played or are playing World Of Warcraft,think of the weapons the night elf guards have.)She also has a Katana she doesnt always use.

Her story begins........

4 years ago............

Ravin sat on the bridge.She watched the water peacfully swirl and churn."Hey Ravin!Ya coming?" she looked at the source.Miroku stood there."C'mon!" he yelled again.She jumped off the bridge."Phoenix c'mon." she called softly."Mwwwwro" Phoenix came stood.She had been laying behind Ravin.Phoenix crouched down and Ravin clambered atop her."Ya coming Miro?" that was the nickname she used for Miroku.He smiled and jumped on Phoenix."Alrighty.Lets go!" Phoenix threw herself into the air and flew towards the village.Fire and chaos filled it."No............" whispered Ravin."Whaaaa? This isnt how I left it!" shouted Miroku."Mom! Dad!" she flew Phoenix down and leaped off.Her house was a prisoner to the hungry flames.They sparked wildly around it."No!" she started to run but Miroku caught her from behind."Dont Ravin." he whispered softly in her ear."They're gone"he hugged her."No! Mom Dad!" Tears sprung to her eyes."No...." she sobbed with Miroku holding her gently.That night,Ravin sat on the moonlit hill.She thought about her beautifull mom and her brave dad. "Why did this have to happen?why?" she asked the moon."Hey Ravin...you ok?" asked Miroku.He came and sat beside her."I guess.I really miss them....." A tear rolled down her cheek.Miroku reached over and brushed it away.She looked at him and he looked at her.She leaned in slowly.He did also.Their lips touched softly.

Present time...........

Ravin thought back to that moment.She pulled her legs to her chest.Phoenix curled up beside her.Sleeping peacufully.The sounds of night echoed."Miroku......I'll find you......someday....." she thought and let sleep over come her.

well.Thats my start.

I need Miroku,Sango (Her and Miroku dont like each other in this thread.)
Inuyasha,Kagome,Sesshomaro,Naraku (Dunno if I spelled that right) and Koga.Others are availible too.PLEASE TAKE NOTE!:THE FIRST 4 POSTS MUST BE ONE OF THE MAIN CHARACTERS!

Old Post May 15th, 2005 02:57 AM
Wolfs'rainlover is currently offline Click here to Send Wolfs'rainlover a Private Message Find more posts by Wolfs'rainlover Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cherrywild
Make me want it.

if this isnt dead id be sesshomaru.

Old Post May 20th, 2005 10:50 PM
Cherrywild is currently offline Click here to Send Cherrywild a Private Message Find more posts by Cherrywild Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wolfs'rainlover
Sk8boarder Chik

It's still up.You can be Sesshomaru.

Old Post May 21st, 2005 01:04 PM
Wolfs'rainlover is currently offline Click here to Send Wolfs'rainlover a Private Message Find more posts by Wolfs'rainlover Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

inuyasha then

Merc with a Mouth, the Crimson Nutcase

Old Post May 21st, 2005 03:02 PM
Thunder Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Thunder Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Thunder Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bamboopanda
The Forsaken

hehe!
Kagome!
INUYASHA! SIT!

Happy Halloween

Old Post May 21st, 2005 07:03 PM
bamboopanda is currently offline Click here to Send bamboopanda a Private Message Find more posts by bamboopanda Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

-falls-
hey wats that for!!!
(lol)

Old Post May 21st, 2005 11:24 PM
Thunder Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Thunder Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Thunder Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wolfs'rainlover
Sk8boarder Chik

lol.
we just need Sango and Miroku.

Old Post May 22nd, 2005 02:47 PM
Cherrywild
Make me want it.

sounds good ^^.... * i will over ride you, my brother, and the tetsaiga will be mine!!* evil glare....* i am really a gr, just fyi*

Old Post May 24th, 2005 12:03 AM
Cherrywild is currently offline Click here to Send Cherrywild a Private Message Find more posts by Cherrywild Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bamboopanda
The Forsaken

quote: (post)
Originally posted by shadow12
-falls-
hey wats that for!!!
(lol)

nothing in perticular.
just making sure it works!

Originally posted by silvertsume
sounds good ^^.... * i will over ride you, my brother, and the tetsaiga will be mine!!* evil glare....* i am really a gr, just fyi*

nah-uh you big bully!
inuyasha can take you in any day!
*sticks out tounge*

i'm a girl too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Happy Halloween

Old Post May 24th, 2005 02:36 AM
bamboopanda is currently offline Click here to Send bamboopanda a Private Message Find more posts by bamboopanda Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sasuke Uchiha
NoyauDur Zombie Pupitreur

Im gonna be Miroku since no one else took him..

Old Post May 24th, 2005 09:42 PM
Sasuke Uchiha is currently offline Click here to Send Sasuke Uchiha a Private Message Find more posts by Sasuke Uchiha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bamboopanda
The Forsaken

Originally posted by The .hacker
Im gonna be Miroku since no one else took him..

no hitting on me, okay?

Happy Halloween

Old Post May 24th, 2005 10:38 PM
Sasuke Uchiha

^^;;;Ehhehehehehe.....I have to hit on....Ah i dunno

Old Post May 24th, 2005 10:41 PM
Sasuke Uchiha is currently offline Click here to Send Sasuke Uchiha a Private Message Find more posts by Sasuke Uchiha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rodgort
Dickroll'd.

Crap..I was gonna be Miroku mad stick out tongue

(Thanks Raijin) Xbox Live-Frisky Marcus

Change my attempt, good intentions.
Should I? Could I?

Old Post May 24th, 2005 10:50 PM
Rodgort is currently offline Click here to Send Rodgort a Private Message Find more posts by Rodgort Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sasuke Uchiha

lol...Yooou can be Sango!! AHAHA!!!

Old Post May 24th, 2005 10:58 PM
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

(lol)

Old Post May 24th, 2005 11:04 PM
Rodgort
Dickroll'd.

Originally posted by The .hacker
lol...Yooou can be Sango!! AHAHA!!!
..Your kidding me..*punches Hacker* laughing

(Thanks Raijin) Xbox Live-Frisky Marcus

Change my attempt, good intentions.
Should I? Could I?

Old Post May 24th, 2005 11:05 PM
Rodgort is currently offline Click here to Send Rodgort a Private Message Find more posts by Rodgort Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wolfs'rainlover
Sk8boarder Chik

Ok Every one BEGIN.I'll begin once I have an Idea where everyone is.

BEGIN

Old Post May 24th, 2005 11:32 PM
bamboopanda
The Forsaken

*sneaks up behind sleeping inuyasha and pulls ears*
*turns and runs into miroku*
ow

Happy Halloween

Old Post May 24th, 2005 11:58 PM
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

-ears twitch-

Old Post May 25th, 2005 12:03 AM
bamboopanda
The Forsaken

you didn't wake up!?!?!?!

Happy Halloween

Old Post May 25th, 2005 12:09 AM