KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » Teen Titan Role Play

Teen Titan Role Play
Started by: MrCurt061430

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (276): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
MrCurt061430
Account Closed

Teen Titan Role Play

OK, here we create our own or existing Teen Titan characters and have our own role play.
This is an example of the character form, but this will also be my character.

Titan Name: Ice
Species: human (but was trained by the Lin Kuie)
Powers(include weakness): Has the ability to freeze anything, make weapons and shields using his ice powers, move ice just like Terra, his half-sister, can move rocks, and is also able to absorb ice. his powers make his ice unbreakable and unable to thaw, but if he overuses his power without absorbing any ice, he becomes fatally weak and vulnerable. He is also highly trained in many areas of the martial arts. he is also able to "merge" with his Ice powers, this is exceptionally useful for scaling walls with ease, or teleporting from one frozen area to another.
Gadgets/Weapons(optional): he likes to use swords but tries to be as less lethal as possible by using a staff like Robin.
Appearance: Slightly skinny, blue eyes, and wearing the original Lin Kuie outfit complete with helmet-mask that covers his mouth and has a small flap over his left eye area, but doesn't actually cover the eye itself, that's the same color as his skin.
Without helmet, he has a scar over his left eye and has combed brown hair.
Favorite Food: Chicken
Hobby: Training for sword battles with robots.
Background: Has had a few rounds with Slade before joining the Teen Titans, and like Robin, he has some major issues with Slade. he also seems to favor Beast Boy among the rest of the Titans, but despite this, he cares deeply about his new friends and sometimes feels like doing battles alone in order to defend everybody else. He also has a very strong relationship with his half-sister, Terra, whom he supposedly heard about Beast Boy from.
Relative(optional): Terra
Acting Type: Mysterious, is a born leader, loves technology, yet has a good sense of humor.

Old Post Jun 14th, 2005 03:40 AM
MrCurt061430 is currently offline Find more posts by MrCurt061430 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Doom Master

well ill enter just because my friend told me too enter some RP's (Vidina)
Name: Zanac Marati
Titan Name: Hawkeye
Species: Otavian (human looking but with eagle wings)
Powers: keen eyesight, increased speed and agility, flight, his achilles heel are the joints on his wings to his body.
Weapons: His feet, and occasionally, a blade of some sort.
Appearance: Middle height, blue eyes, black streaked white hair, brown feathers on his wings, dragon tattooed on his left arm, flamed patterned jacket, ripped where his wings are, plain black jeans, white shirt and black and red sneakers.
Fave Food: Pizza
Hobby: honing his skills
Background: No one really knows, he just turned up out of no where, severley battered and bruised.
Actings Type: Adventurous, serious, calm.

Old Post Jun 14th, 2005 05:14 AM
The Doom Master is currently offline Click here to Send The Doom Master a Private Message Find more posts by The Doom Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Doom Master

i had to go be4 so heres da rest of my acting type
slow to anger, and kind a anti social wink
is n e 1 els gonna enta a reply? confused

Old Post Jun 14th, 2005 08:55 AM
The Doom Master is currently offline Click here to Send The Doom Master a Private Message Find more posts by The Doom Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vidina
What to write?

They will, we just need to think, desides people aren't on at the same time. Anyway, did you get permission?

Old Post Jun 14th, 2005 08:57 AM
Vidina is currently offline Click here to Send Vidina a Private Message Find more posts by Vidina Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Doom Master

well oviously im on now ryan
laughing out loud

Old Post Jun 14th, 2005 09:02 AM
MrCurt061430
Account Closed

Your character looks really good.

Old Post Jun 14th, 2005 02:52 PM
MrCurt061430 is currently offline Find more posts by MrCurt061430 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Chronus
Deaths Employer

did you get permission?

Old Post Jun 14th, 2005 05:21 PM
Darth Chronus is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Chronus a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Chronus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Doom Master

thanx mrcurt (wow my first character created is good) big grin

Old Post Jun 15th, 2005 09:21 AM
MrCurt061430
Account Closed

you're welcome

Old Post Jun 19th, 2005 03:05 AM
Krystal Temachi

Titan Name: Hail
Species: Human
Powers(include weakness): Can control the weather but has only mastered Twisters and hail storms, when she gets angry she loses control of everything so she tries to keep her cool
Gadgets/Weapons(optional): None
Appearance: Shoulder lenght blonde hai, blue eyes, tan skin. A white mask, A light blue jumpsuit with a silver belt with charm of different weather symbol, white boots and gloves and earrings the look like clouds
Favorite Food: Sushi
Hobby: Cooking
Background: Ziarra real parent abandond her when she was only two months old because of her power but was adopted two times and abandond two time until a twenty year old couple adopted her when she was four and they loved her even with her powers. Her parents know she is a teen titan but they see a often as possible
Relative(optional): Mother and Father Danielle and Miguel
Acting Type: Ziarra is very friendly and sometimes shows off sub-consiosly to others. Ziarra is very likeble so she maks friends easily

Old Post Jun 19th, 2005 03:14 AM
Krystal Temachi is currently offline Click here to Send Krystal Temachi a Private Message Find more posts by Krystal Temachi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tecknoyashi

titan name : ally

Power : darkness

faimily : they all died * in here *

hobbys : medetating

love : none * well maybe someone *

favorite food : tea or black coffea

hello

I DON'T GO OUT WITH PEOPLE I DON'T KNOW
SO SCREW YOU!!

Old Post Jun 19th, 2005 03:22 AM
tecknoyashi is currently offline Click here to Send tecknoyashi a Private Message Find more posts by tecknoyashi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

do i have to know what teen titans is to be a part of this rp?

"You will too eventually be part of my collection"

Old Post Jun 19th, 2005 11:53 AM
Nozdormu is currently offline Click here to Send Nozdormu a Private Message Find more posts by Nozdormu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
D_A_R_E
Heiress of Darkness

Re: Teen Titan Role Play

~May I join?~
Species: human/demon
Powers(include weakness): Dare has the power to do anything with darkness. She can even create darkness. She is also telepathic and telekentic and can teleport. Her weakness is unknown.
Gadgets/Weapons(optional): uses an enchanted blade of darkness when nessasary
Appearance: she wears an outfit exactly like raven's in the comic but is all black and a little different. she never takes her hood down so the rest is unknown
Hobby: unknown
Background: Dare is the adopted daughter of the human ruler of azarath. She has lived a harsh and cruel life under his rule. She has see and lost too much. Dare is the real daughter of Trigon and Raven is her half sister. Dare came to Earth after she found out the truth. She was trying to find Raven. She did and now she is part of the teen titans. (for full bio go to profile)
Relative(optional): Raven and Trigon
Acting Type: secretive keeps to herself outgoing brave very mysterious

"I'll take the world when it turns on you. I'll set it on fire.

Old Post Jun 19th, 2005 01:26 PM
D_A_R_E is currently offline Click here to Send D_A_R_E a Private Message Find more posts by D_A_R_E Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
blacknightfire2
Darkness in the Cold Fire

May I join you?

I'd love to join you...

Species: Alien from the greatest city in Mars
Powers(include weakness): Has Control over Storms and since that is the case she not only has power over rain but also wind and lightning; she can also change into a black wolfess to avoid trouble.
Appearance: In attachment..
Favorite Food: Anything Veggie
Hobby: Watching the stars and hanging out with BB
Background: Born on Mars Darkwind learned to control the powers she had at a very young age, an outcast on her own planet she commited crimes for most of her life and as a result is banished from her home.
Cursed with powers that she once used for evil, the young alien girl has found her way to earth, and after some persistence she has convinced the Titans to allow her to join them is fighting crime...
But has she really turned over an entirely different leaf or is this teenage hero not a hero at all..
Acting Type: A mysterious girl. she has a good sense of humor but also like Raven keeps to herself...

Attachment: darkwind2.jpg
This has been downloaded 850 time(s).

Old Post Jun 19th, 2005 02:47 PM
blacknightfire2 is currently offline Click here to Send blacknightfire2 a Private Message Find more posts by blacknightfire2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
blacknightfire2
Darkness in the Cold Fire

So um when are we going to start?

Old Post Jun 19th, 2005 05:38 PM
blacknightfire2 is currently offline Click here to Send blacknightfire2 a Private Message Find more posts by blacknightfire2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MrCurt061430
Account Closed

That is a good question. I guess its when everyone is ready or somthing like that.

Last edited by MrCurt061430 on Jun 19th, 2005 at 06:31 PM

Old Post Jun 19th, 2005 06:29 PM
Cherrywild
Make me want it.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by the-unforgiven
nah. itz easy 2 grasp.
id join... but theres already to many tt rps

Old Post Jun 19th, 2005 06:35 PM
Cherrywild is currently offline Click here to Send Cherrywild a Private Message Find more posts by Cherrywild Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MrCurt061430
Account Closed

er...a few small changes for my character, I was watching Mortal Kombat 2 last night and found out that Sub-Zero has a scar on his left eye too, so I'd like to change my character's scar position to his right eye, also, my character's past seems to find him to be so good at fighting that he has literaly, never been hit before, exept for all the times he went up against Slade.

Old Post Jun 19th, 2005 06:35 PM
MrCurt061430
Account Closed

quote: (post)
Originally posted by the-unforgiven

Well...it WOULD be helpful.

Old Post Jun 19th, 2005 06:37 PM
MrCurt061430
Account Closed

great characters people.

Old Post Jun 19th, 2005 06:39 PM