KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » Inuyasha:The Search for Angel

Inuyasha:The Search for Angel
Started by: Stephanie20

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Stephanie20
Silver Member

Inuyasha:The Search for Angel

___It was the day Angel and Sesshoumaru were to be merried. It was after the great battle which had almost destroyed Kagome's world. The great battle had touche Inuyasha and Sesshoumaru a leason, that they would never fight each other again.

___Inuyasha was actually really happy to see his brother getting merried. In about a years time he and Kagome would be getting merried also. He couldn't wait.

___When the wedding was over, Sesshoumaru carried his bride home in his arms. They watched a little TV, had dinner, did you know what.(I can't say what they did cause it would be against the rules of this site) Then they went to bed.

___The next morning Angel had disapapered. "Angel?" Sesshoumaru called out but she didn't answer him. Sesshoumaru started getting worried, "ANGEL!" he screamed out her name over and over again.

___But it was no use. Sesshoumaru didn't want to admit it. But he had too admit the fact that Angel had been kiddnapped. Sesshoumaru layed on the bed and begin to cry. Very unlike Sesshoumaru to cry. But he did cause to him Angel met everything to him.

___Sesshoumaru went to Inuyasha and told him that Angel had been kiddnapped. "What! She's gone! Don't worry we'll find her," Inuyasha said rubbing his brother's back.(In this rp Inuyasha and Sesshoumaru get along very well with each other)

(Two Years later)

___"I still havn't found you yet but I will find you pretty soon, I'll find you. No matter how long it takes even if I have to go around the whole world, even the whole universe I'll find you one day." Sesshoumaru said.(Inuyasha and Kagome are already merried and have a daughter named Sara, which I am playing.)

Old Post Jul 14th, 2005 03:59 PM
Stephanie20 is currently offline Click here to Send Stephanie20 a Private Message Find more posts by Stephanie20 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bamboopanda
The Forsaken

after your last lie about approval for the sessho thread, ush will not be anywhere near happy about this one. if you want to continues to come to KMC, i suggest you do not try to play this one. it's just my warning.

Happy Halloween

Old Post Jul 14th, 2005 11:04 PM
bamboopanda is currently offline Click here to Send bamboopanda a Private Message Find more posts by bamboopanda Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stephanie20
Silver Member

I did ask before I posted this

Old Post Jul 15th, 2005 10:24 AM
Stephanie20 is currently offline Click here to Send Stephanie20 a Private Message Find more posts by Stephanie20 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stephanie20
Silver Member

I just havn't been answered yet so that just means thats I can't start this yet

Old Post Jul 15th, 2005 10:25 AM
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

did you recive the permission from ush?

"You will too eventually be part of my collection"

Old Post Jul 15th, 2005 10:25 AM
Nozdormu is currently offline Click here to Send Nozdormu a Private Message Find more posts by Nozdormu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stephanie20
Silver Member

You can post a roleplay before you get permission you just can't start it until you get permission. At least that's what I think.(Isn't sure cause she's still kinda new to this site)

Old Post Jul 15th, 2005 10:28 AM
bamboopanda
The Forsaken

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Stephanie20
You can post a roleplay before you get permission you just can't start it until you get permission. At least that's what I think.(Isn't sure cause she's still kinda new to this site)

no. you have to wait for permission. my '.hack//' rp was closed because i didn't have permission. ush wants to see all ideas first before any opening at all, it's so that the forum doesn't get clutered.

Happy Halloween

Old Post Jul 15th, 2005 10:52 PM
bamboopanda is currently offline Click here to Send bamboopanda a Private Message Find more posts by bamboopanda Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cherrywild
Make me want it.

god i cant see sessh doing any of that.. no

Old Post Jul 15th, 2005 11:14 PM
Cherrywild is currently offline Click here to Send Cherrywild a Private Message Find more posts by Cherrywild Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

like wise or inuyasha being nice to sessho either

Merc with a Mouth, the Crimson Nutcase

Old Post Jul 15th, 2005 11:18 PM
Thunder Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Thunder Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Thunder Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bamboopanda
The Forsaken

yeah.

Happy Halloween

Old Post Jul 15th, 2005 11:32 PM
Cherrywild
Make me want it.

actually come to think of it.. i owuld consider playing angels kidnapper...yes... does she end up dead..?

Old Post Jul 16th, 2005 03:13 PM
Cherrywild is currently offline Click here to Send Cherrywild a Private Message Find more posts by Cherrywild Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stephanie20
Silver Member

Well too late and I don't know how to delete this

Old Post Jul 16th, 2005 06:08 PM
Cherrywild
Make me want it.

you cant. it stays forever.... shifty *cough* sry bout that.. happy.. but no, you cant delete it. just wait for ush.

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2005 02:28 PM
Stephanie20
Silver Member

so sorry for the mess up I'm kinda new to this site

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2005 11:48 PM