KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » Resident Evil: Brazil Incident Story Thread

Resident Evil: Brazil Incident Story Thread
Started by: ImmortalSamurai

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Agent HUNK
Umbrella Special Forces

Resident Evil: Brazil Incident Story Thread

The Weather over Brazil was worse than Carl had been led to believe. Hurricane speed winds threw the large cargo plane all over the sky. With the amount of turbulence as bad as it was it was a miracle that Carl had managed to keep it in the air. “Son of a *****!” Rodrigo the copilot cried as a bolt of lightning struck the Plane’s Starboard engines. “Holy shit! Hang on Rodrigo, we’re going to crash!” Carl screamed as the nose dipped dangerously forward. The aircraft had been a C130 chartered out of Hawaii to deliver cargo to an Antarctic Research facility. The cargo and the employer were mysteries to the two pilots, because they never asked questions. Especially if they were paid 5 million dollars. Rodrigo began to regret such policies. “Hang on!” Carl shouted as trees came into view. With a thundering crunch of metal and shattering glass the plane began to crash into the trees. “Dios Mio!” Rodrigo cried as glass flew about the cabin, and the ground came into view. With a deafening screech the Plane crashed into the soft underbelly of the rainforest.

Rodrigo shook his head as he regained consciousness, sunlight pouring through the broken windshield. ‘Must have been out for a few hours. Oh my ****ing Head!’ Rodrigo thought to himself as he unbuckled the harnesses and looked around the cabin. “Carl!?” he shouted as he noticed the large hole where the pilot’s seat used to be. The whole half of the cockpit was ripped away from the plane. Rodrigo fumbled under his seat for a small lockbox. He quickly punched in an eight-digit code and retrieved from it a Glock 17. He pulled the slide back and heard the comforting sound of a round being chambered. Rodrigo stepped out of the plane, the heft of the small pistol helping him overcome his fear. “Carl!” He cried as he saw the lifeless form of his partner laying about twenty yards away. A groan came from Carl’s downed for as Rodrigo rushed to him. “Carl, are you okay? Holy…” Rodrigo had noticed that Carl’s arms were gone, ripped off when he had been thrown from his seat. Rodrigo held Carl in his arms, and as he did dozens of mosquitoes flew from Carl’s body. “Say something!” Rodrigo said as he placed his ear to Carl’s mouth to hear his words. At that moment Carl’s eyes opened to reveal milky white orbs that saw nothing. Carl lunged forward and his teeth closed on Rodrigo’s right ear. Rodrigo scream and shoved Carl back abruptly and jumped back, aware of the fact that his ear was still in Carl’s mouth. Carl chewed the fleshy appendage as Rodrigo screamed and stared at the man. He knew what he was looking at and knew what would happen to him. “May God forgive me.” Rodrigo said as he aimed the Glock at Carl’s chewing face. With a blast from the pistol Carl’s right eye disappeared in a burst of blood and bone. Rodrigo then crossed himself and put the gun to his temple and pulled the trigger.

Two days later a Tourist Boat trip had come to land 100 yards from the crash . Among these tourists was Samuel McCort of Houston, TX. He had come to Brazil for Carnival and was not used to the warm climate given it was February. “You smell that? Something stinks.” He told one of the guides as he pushed his wire-rimmed glasses back up his nose. “Something probably died not too far from here.’ The guide said in broken English. A swarm of mosquitoes came out of nowhere and the tourists kept complaining about their bites, so the tour went in early.

Three days after the Tour Sam found himself on the plane home. His head is splitting from an intense headache and he begins to cause a problem with the stewardess. When the plane lands Samuel McCort is found dead in his chair. An ambulance is taking his body to the nearest hospital when it revives and attacks the paramedics. The Ambulance crashes into a crowded store and the three undead began to feed on it’s customers. The outbreak has begun.

I believe that the sound of racking the pump of a shotgun is universally recognized as ‘kiss your a$$ goodbye'.

Old Post Sep 19th, 2005 02:25 AM
Agent HUNK is currently offline Click here to Send Agent HUNK a Private Message Find more posts by Agent HUNK Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingDubya
Mainstream Indie Rocker

That is an awesome start!

Old Post Sep 19th, 2005 01:36 PM
KingDubya is currently offline Click here to Send KingDubya a Private Message Find more posts by KingDubya Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingDubya
Mainstream Indie Rocker

Bump...

Old Post Oct 4th, 2005 08:05 PM
KingDubya is currently offline Click here to Send KingDubya a Private Message Find more posts by KingDubya Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Agent HUNK
Umbrella Special Forces

*Bump*

I believe that the sound of racking the pump of a shotgun is universally recognized as ‘kiss your a$$ goodbye'.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2006 12:45 AM
Agent HUNK is currently offline Click here to Send Agent HUNK a Private Message Find more posts by Agent HUNK Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deit
......I'M BACK!!!!!

(may I play???? my character is on the occ thread on accident.)

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2006 12:47 AM
Deit is currently offline Click here to Send Deit a Private Message Find more posts by Deit Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lina Maroul

Malara walked through the now semi-deserted streets of the small town that was once her home for a time. Now the buildings stood as rubble, bodies of the once dead and re-killed lay like litter across the streets. The apocalypse had come just like in Racoon City...now, it was time to find survivors. Her heavy boots made barely a sound as her accute sight scanned the surrounding streets for any kind of movement.

Hernando "Wanderer" Del Rios Ginita "Void" Los Oros

Old Post Feb 26th, 2006 06:13 AM
Lina Maroul is currently offline Click here to Send Lina Maroul a Private Message Find more posts by Lina Maroul Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Agent HUNK
Umbrella Special Forces

I'm Still Working out the Basics for this RP, and I am rewriting the beginning. When it is done this thread will be cleared out so that We may begin anew.

Old Post Feb 26th, 2006 11:22 PM
Lina Maroul

Dang...ok...*waits*

Old Post Feb 28th, 2006 03:50 AM
Lina Maroul is currently offline Click here to Send Lina Maroul a Private Message Find more posts by Lina Maroul Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
At god
The Terminator

dude this is taking long time -_-

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2006 09:08 PM
At god is currently offline Click here to Send At god a Private Message Find more posts by At god Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lina Maroul

Be patient...Immortal Sammurai has a lot to do in real life...

Old Post Mar 5th, 2006 04:13 AM
Agent HUNK
Umbrella Special Forces

plus I'm waiting for Ush to clear this thread.

Old Post Mar 5th, 2006 08:14 PM
Lina Maroul

ah ok...well maybe you should PM him then?

Old Post Mar 13th, 2006 05:12 AM