KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » Harry Potter: Hogsmeade

Harry Potter: Hogsmeade
Started by: zac_j

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (216): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
zac_j
Hogsmeade RP by Zac J!!!

Smile Harry Potter: Hogsmeade

Harry Potter - Hogsmeade

Rules:
1) No being Characters from the books, you may make your own character or be yourself.

2) No member bashing.

3) No cussing. Mildly is ok, but no going into heavy detention worthy swearing.

4) Have fun!

-Places-
Zonko's Joke Shop (Owned by zac_j)
Honeyduke's
The Shrieking Shack
The Leaky Cauldron
The Three Broomsticks
The Hog's Head

You can make your own shop, but you have to have at least 5 people want you to open it.

You can own a shop if you are the first one to call it.

-People-

Good:
Hogwarts Students (Ravenclaw, Hufflepuff, Gryffindor, or Slytherin)
Teachers

Bad:
Dementor
Lord Voldemort
Death Eaters

Money-
Everyone starts out with 100 Galleons. You can make money by finding it off the ground (keep reading) borrowing from other students, or opening a shop.

Earning money:
To earn money, you can open a shop. It costs 80 Galleons to open a shop. You can also find money off of the ground. The only way to find money is if an important person who either runs the thread or helps to run the thread states that there is money on the ground. In that case, the next person to post gets the money.

Losing Money:
You can only lose money if you buy things.

Thanks for the sig, KillTheLight!!!

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2005 11:22 PM
zac_j is currently offline Click here to Send zac_j a Private Message Find more posts by zac_j Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zac_j
Hogsmeade RP by Zac J!!!

Character Sheet:

Name: Zac J.
weapon(s): 12 inch phoenix feather and oak wood wand.
Magic (Muggle, Squib, Halfblood, Pure, etc.): Pureblood
School (Hogwarts, Durmstrang, Beauxbatons): Hogwarts, Slytherin, 3rd year.
Character Facts: Nice Person, Agressive, Competitive.
Statistics: 6'1, 160 lbs.
Money: 100 Galleons
Friends: (This list should get bigger every once in a while
.) KillerNinja, shaber, Raven Guardia,Kasake, Babysooner13, zac_j (duh), and all Slytherins.

Last edited by zac_j on Nov 23rd, 2005 at 11:33 PM

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2005 11:22 PM
zac_j is currently offline Click here to Send zac_j a Private Message Find more posts by zac_j Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zac_j
Hogsmeade RP by Zac J!!!

So, How is everybody doing? I hope to get a customer soon! You may give me suggestions by PM for things to sell or anything if you want!

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2005 11:26 PM
Kasake
All Hail Holy Potatoes!!!

Name: Jake Hornswood
Wand: 8 inch unicorn tail with maplewood finish, a lions head on the bottom.
Magic: Halfblood
School:Hogwarts, Gryffindor.
Character Facts: Shy, stubborn, Kind
Statistics: 5'3", 130 lbs, 4th year
Money:100 Galleons
Friends: None that he can name...

Last edited by Kasake on Nov 23rd, 2005 at 11:36 PM

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2005 11:31 PM
Kasake is currently offline Click here to Send Kasake a Private Message Find more posts by Kasake Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StitchedRagdoll

Name: Jane Todd
weapon(s): 11 inch Cherry wood wand with three crushed dragon scales sealed within
Magic (Muggle, Squib, Halfblood, Pure, etc.): Halfblood
School (Hogwarts, Durmstrang, Beauxbatons): Transferred from Beauxbatons at age thirteen and now is a Hogwarts student in the grouping of...Slytherin!
Character Facts: She's very vain, adapts well to different situations and climates, and loves dancing along with writing
Statistics: 5 foot nine inches; is 125 lbs.
Money: 100 Galleons
Friends: KillerNinja, Zac J...

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2005 11:33 PM
StitchedRagdoll is currently offline Click here to Send StitchedRagdoll a Private Message Find more posts by StitchedRagdoll Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zac_j
Hogsmeade RP by Zac J!!!

Hello! I see people are arriving! Come to Zonko's for fun!!

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2005 11:35 PM
Kasake

*Jake sat in Hogs Head drinking a butterbear waiting fo... Well not anything really... He looked out the window at the other students having fun and conversing with friends.*((Did the butterbear cost something?))

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2005 11:38 PM
Kasake is currently offline Click here to Send Kasake a Private Message Find more posts by Kasake Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StitchedRagdoll

Jane pulled her cloak tighter to herself, curious about this Hogsmeade everyone had been chatting about back up at the castle. She spotted Zonkos and her curiousity increased.
She tossed her blonde hair over her shoulders and pushed her way through the doorway.
Her eyes widened as she eyed all the products.
"What does this do?" she whispered to herself, reaching out to poke an oddly shaped ball...

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2005 11:40 PM
StitchedRagdoll is currently offline Click here to Send StitchedRagdoll a Private Message Find more posts by StitchedRagdoll Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zac_j
Hogsmeade RP by Zac J!!!

Nope, butterbeer is free for now until someone owns the shop. Sit back and relax

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2005 11:40 PM
Kasake

*Jake grabbed one more butterbeer and walked out of the shop over to Zonkos to see if they had any Fizzing Whizbees.*

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2005 11:43 PM
StitchedRagdoll

"Ow!" Jane cried as the thing bit her finger.
She shook it wildly as it still clung to her fingernail until it finally hit the door and fell harmlessly to the floor.
[I]I hope it broke...Wait, no I don't! I'd have to pay for it!/I]
Suddenly another customer walked into Zonkos. After a second glance, Jane realized it was a Gryfindor.
"Oh, Excuse me, could you get that for me? I seemed to have dropped my...er...ball" she said, fluttering her eyelashes slightly. On some people, charm worked better than on others...

(G2G for about 20 mins)

Last edited by StitchedRagdoll on Nov 23rd, 2005 at 11:51 PM

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2005 11:48 PM
Kasake

*Jake looked down and laughed slightly.*"Sure."*He picked it up and placed it on the shelf.*"You dont look like your from here... Are you?"

Last edited by Kasake on Nov 23rd, 2005 at 11:55 PM

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2005 11:52 PM
StitchedRagdoll

Jane smiled and shook her head.
"I transferred here from Beauxbatons three years ago. Dumbledore has only just allowed me to come into Hogsmeade.
It's an interesting place, isn't it. Do you buy things from here, often?"

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2005 11:59 PM
Kasake

"Well, not really I basically see when they come out with new broomsticks or pranks here at Zonkos... Im the seeker at the moment for the Gryffindor team... Beauxbatons, eh? Long way from here. What year are you?"*He smiled again as he looked around then back at her.*

Old Post Nov 24th, 2005 12:02 AM
StitchedRagdoll

Jane frowned slightly.
"You're the Gryfindor seeker? Hhhmm...That's interesting...Well, I'm in Sixth year. I am slightly advanced for my age, but then again, all Slytherins are, aren't they?" she asked proudly.
"What year are you?"

Old Post Nov 24th, 2005 12:07 AM
Kasake

"Well um... Im only in fourth year... And this would have to be the only place you would find a Gryffindor talking to a Slytherin..."*He felt his face go red as he looked at the ground.*

Old Post Nov 24th, 2005 12:12 AM
StitchedRagdoll

"True" Jane replied, agreeing. She was slightly sad to think about it, but it was true. Not many Slytherins could even tolerate Gryfindors, and vice versa.
"It doesn't matter, I've always tried to be different anyway...However, you don't expect me to root for you when gryfindor and Slytherin play each other right?" she half joked.

Old Post Nov 24th, 2005 12:17 AM
Kasake

*Jake laughed.* "I guess not... And like you said I try to be different also... But being seeker no one really likes me from other houses..."*He smiled again as he looked back from the floor at her again. She was cute, as almost all girls from Beauxbatons are. He was glad that someone actually talked to him here instead of just shoving by.*

Old Post Nov 24th, 2005 12:21 AM
StitchedRagdoll

"How long have you been playing quidditch?" she asked.
"I'm horrible at sports. I've tried every muggle sport and magical sport...I'm horrible at all of them..." she said, disgusted with herself.

Old Post Nov 24th, 2005 12:24 AM
Kasake

"Ive only been playing for two years, and being a halfblood, no practice outside of school... And dont get down on your self, most people arent born to play sports. You might be to smart or something. Everyone has their own strongpoints.."

Old Post Nov 24th, 2005 12:27 AM