KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » X

X
Started by: KingDubya

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (21): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
KingDubya
Mainstream Indie Rocker

X

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Ushgarak
Ok, Nature stones, Sonic and X can all go ahead.

(read it very carefully)

Story:
The year is 2055. The US government has been funding a project for the last 10 years to create the "ultimate soldier". The project was called "X", along with each subject, simply for anonymity when people spoke of it. Taking genetic traits from different animals and splicing them into the DNA of willing or unwilling subjects, this project seemed perfect. Until the subjects escaped.
You play as one of the subjects of X. The only name you know is the one they gave you (X-**, with ** being a number depending on when you join this RP) which is tatooed onto the back of your right shoulder. Each person has a unique ability, taken from a certain animal, such as echolocation from a dolphin or bat. All have been given increased strength and durability, since you were created to be used in war. From the continuous changing of your DNA, you have no idea who you are now, and you are driven to complete two goals: to stop anyone else from suffering what you have and to find out who you really are. You can work with or against each other, but either way you must stay hidden from the government unless you wish to go through the torture you experienced again.

God-modding is acceptable, since you have been genetically altered. That means 50 foot jumps are within reason, but beating 100 trained soldiers without receiving a scratch would still be a little fishy.

So far I have for this RP:
ShinobiRikari - X-01
hotsauce6548 - X-02
silent dreams - X-03
Hyuga Q - X-04
Ballister - X-05
Vathu - X-06
Shadow x 20 - X-07
Princess Lyla - X-08
Lina Maroul - X-09
Tails x 20 (I think) - X-10

I will assume the role of X-11 since that is the next in line. For those who will join later, when you sign up make sure you know which number to take so you can avoid any confusion.
On the "entry form" you will include your assumed identity (the name you go under in public), the main ability your person can now use from the experiments, what animal the "power" comes from, and what the character looks like (your appearance should be influenced by what animal they were combined with, but only subtly).

X-11 (played by KingDubya)
Assumed Identity: Jonathan Morrison
Main Power: Changing the pigment of his skin
Animal: Chameleon
Appearance: X-11 always wears a brown leather jacket over a solid colored shirt. He always wears long pants, normally black or brown. The main distinguishing feature is that his eyes are somewhat bulbous and he seems to have a slightly longer tongue than an average person.

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2006 07:20 PM
KingDubya is currently offline Click here to Send KingDubya a Private Message Find more posts by KingDubya Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JacopeX
Restricted

Account Restricted

((Interesting...I might join in))

The more you question it, the less you will understand.

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2006 07:22 PM
JacopeX is currently offline Click here to Send JacopeX a Private Message Find more posts by JacopeX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Camille's_Death
Forever lost..lol..lamo!!

can i join peas *puppy eyes* peas can i join

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2006 09:46 PM
Camille's_Death is currently offline Click here to Send Camille's_Death a Private Message Find more posts by Camille's_Death Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

Give me a bit and I'll post up my entry form. big grin

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2006 10:06 PM
H. S. 6 is currently offline Click here to Send H. S. 6 a Private Message Find more posts by H. S. 6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quincy
Debaser

X-04
Assumed Identity: 4
Main Power: Heightened smell and senses. Sharp Nails.
Animal: Arctic Wolf
Appearance: Yellow eyes. Wears only shredded red pants, and a brown trench coat over his body. His wrists still bear the electric fisticuffs used to subdue the x-periments while in captivity. Never wears a shirt. Hates every and all other X-periments. Very nocturnal (heehe)

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2006 10:24 PM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NK-Syndrome
Nonexistant

Can I switch with Silent Dreams? I wanted to be X-3... But until then...

Name: Victor Vinshu
Main Power: Spikes come out of skin
Animal: Porky Pine
Appearence: (please log in to view the image)

Last edited by NK-Syndrome on Jan 2nd, 2006 at 11:22 PM

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2006 11:13 PM
NK-Syndrome is currently offline Click here to Send NK-Syndrome a Private Message Find more posts by NK-Syndrome Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cherrywild
Make me want it.

(( may i join? ))

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2006 11:36 PM
Cherrywild is currently offline Click here to Send Cherrywild a Private Message Find more posts by Cherrywild Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cherrywild
Make me want it.

X-12
Assumed Identity: 12
Main Power: enhanced speed for short distances, excelled endurance and scent, hard sharp nails
Animal: Mustang
Appearance:
hair: long and black
eyes: subtle brown
body structure: strong well toned muscles, a bit stocky, and even a bit on the short side. Her tonails and finger nails are jet black, and very long and hard, and her nostrils are kind of wide

personality: Sometimes shy, very head strong. She is always on her toes and looking out for danger, and easily startled.

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2006 11:47 PM
Cherrywild is currently offline Click here to Send Cherrywild a Private Message Find more posts by Cherrywild Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tatsumaki
Resident Vampire

x-3
assumed idenity: 3
main power: bitting, long claws
animal: tiger
apperance: long, black hair, green eyes, long fingernails and tonails.
personality: mean, nice to people she knows, likes meat, not startled easily

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2006 01:14 AM
Tatsumaki is currently offline Click here to Send Tatsumaki a Private Message Find more posts by Tatsumaki Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NK-Syndrome
Nonexistant

[So can we just start RPing now? And Silent Dreams, wanna switch numbers?]

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2006 04:09 AM
NK-Syndrome is currently offline Click here to Send NK-Syndrome a Private Message Find more posts by NK-Syndrome Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tatsumaki
Resident Vampire

( )

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2006 04:32 AM
Tatsumaki is currently offline Click here to Send Tatsumaki a Private Message Find more posts by Tatsumaki Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NK-Syndrome
Nonexistant

[*Closes in on you* Search your feelings, you know it to be true!]

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2006 04:35 AM
Tatsumaki
Resident Vampire

(might as well wait for Dubya)

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2006 04:54 AM
KingDubya
Mainstream Indie Rocker

*Any exchanges of your identities can go as long as both parties agree and you post the change here, so others know. And try to be a little more creative with your assumed identites, people; a person with the name of "3" or "12" is bound to stick out like a sore thumb in a census. And for newcomers, don't post asking for permission first; just post a character and start playing. And the RP can start when anyone wants.*

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2006 02:37 PM
KingDubya is currently offline Click here to Send KingDubya a Private Message Find more posts by KingDubya Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quincy
Debaser

(I just picked four because my character isn't going to interact with the world. He's in hiding and hates the fact that he needs to change his name to suit others. Oh and i'm going to change my characters abilities, because everyone seems to have claws now. thumb up )

X-04
Assumed Identity: 4
Main Power: 360 Degrees of Vision. Talons. Flight
Animal: Night Owl
Appearance: Yellow eyes. Wears only shredded red pants, and a brown trench coat over his body. His wrists still bear the electric fisticuffs used to subdue the x-periments while in captivity. Never wears a shirt. Hates every and all other X-periments. Very nocturnal (heehe)

Sig by Scribble

Last edited by Quincy on Jan 3rd, 2006 at 05:29 PM

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2006 05:26 PM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Camille's_Death

quote: (post)
Originally posted by KingDubya
*Any exchanges of your identities can go as long as both parties agree and you post the change here, so others know. And try to be a little more creative with your assumed identites, people; a person with the name of "3" or "12" is bound to stick out like a sore thumb in a census. And for newcomers, don't post asking for permission first; just post a character and start playing. And the RP can start when anyone wants.*

so can i be a x plz??

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2006 08:12 PM
Camille's_Death is currently offline Click here to Send Camille's_Death a Private Message Find more posts by Camille's_Death Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NK-Syndrome
Nonexistant

X-5 was sitting on the ledge on a building eating a candy bar.

X-5: Humans suck... But they can make good food.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2006 08:14 PM
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

(Before I post my character, I'm going to ask this: When we post, should they be in novel form? Like, "X-02 stared angrily at his fallen comrad..." instead of "*looks at doctor* *looks away* *laughs*". I'd rather have it in novel form.)

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2006 08:22 PM
H. S. 6 is currently offline Click here to Send H. S. 6 a Private Message Find more posts by H. S. 6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NK-Syndrome
Nonexistant

[Me too, it looks more formal.]

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2006 08:25 PM
Camille's_Death

((hello can i be a "x" ??))

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2006 08:28 PM