KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » the Last Age Character sheet and discussion

the Last Age Character sheet and discussion
Started by: Knightfall93

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kovacs86

the Last Age Character sheet and discussion

Hello and welcome t a unique style action/ adventure quest RP. Here are yon rules o' my most scared RP... umm, ignorer thae crap I just said!

THE LAST AGE

Earth is approaching the end due to the insane nuclear experimentation by Dr Hugh Ammadon (AKA Dr armageddon). Now the last great heroies must save earth. Three great arts are wielded by the heroes: sorcery: the ability to wield magic to a limited degree, mutation: a mutant has a certain power or powers and finally technology, a master of using weaponary, piloting etc. the last heroes must together go on a quest and cross the heavily guarded nuclear strom terrain to reach Amaddon's HQ, kill him and shutdown the facility to stop the apocalypse! anyone interested?

NAME: Jack king
NICKNAME/ ALIAS: Element
CLASS: Mutant
POWER: Controlling the base elements (fire, wind, water, earth), flight
WEAPON(primary): Plasma cannon
WEAPON(secondary): cigarette lighter
BACKGROUND: Amaddon's 1st experiment mutated Jack king into the elemental mutant Element. King now seeks to get his revenge and is funded by old scientist Prof. knight, who will accompany them part- way, in an attempt to stop armageddon once ad for all!

APPEARANCE: Always wears a leather jcket and navy blue jeans. Has black, untidy hair and occasionally, he catches fire, drips water etc depending on his mood!

BASIC RULES OF GAMEPLAY

1. Stay in character: for example, if your characters a bad ass hiutman he isnt going to suddenly burst into tears and yell for his mummy!

2. only RP arguments: The only arguments/ swearing etc allowed is to keep your player in- character etc. You can argue in a game way but any actual arguing and/or abuse etc and I will ask you to leave. If you don't, I complain to Ushgarak.

3. No Super Characters: You can only have 1 type, you can't be a tech-mutant-sorcerer and you DEFINITELY can't just be god-like in power, no teleporting us into the facility or causing the apocalypse, LOL, that job's left for Armageddon...

4. No God modding. I admit to having done this in the past but I have learnt and therefore I expect NO godmodding...

5. HAVE FUN AND REMEMBER RULES 1-4, they're for your enjoyment!

Is there anything I forgot?

Basically, the last stuff I need to mention (I think) for The Last Age:

i will take part, I'm a kind of leader to the group but you all have input within REASON, but as i said, godmodders or people peeing around will be asked to leave.
PLEASE use grammar and spell check properly. there's nothing worse than taking 20 minutes to pick through a paragraph that's been abbreviated, misspelled and that has no punctuation. just try people, remember that you have a SPELL CHECK!
No killing other players. It just gets ridiculous and unfair if there's only 2 players left because some idiot's murdered them all and taken over the game...
I'll be a sort of equal leader, I'll lead but you can have control over what you do WITHIN REASON... I'll accept maybe a split- up if the split is NECESSARY but mainly we all stay together and try to work together.
Is everything clear for THE LAST AGE now?

Please sign up here and use the foloowing extra bit on your profile to prove you aren't a complete MORON:

RP Extract: Just use an example of your RPing skills, just a little to show you aren't the biggest n00b since atom_the_hedgeh!

Thanks to Badwolf for the great sig!

Last edited by Kovacs86 on Mar 3rd, 2006 at 04:40 PM

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2006 04:38 PM
Kovacs86 is currently offline Click here to Send Kovacs86 a Private Message Find more posts by Kovacs86 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kovacs86

People said they would come, dammit!!!

Old Post Mar 4th, 2006 07:57 AM
Kovacs86 is currently offline Click here to Send Kovacs86 a Private Message Find more posts by Kovacs86 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

Name:Amy Forgo
code name:nature
class:mutant
power:control over plants and fermion's
bio: Amaddon tested for the perfect woman.Amy turned out to become the worst woman. her beauty was that of an goddess.one major problem was that she was the same as poison ivy.

Old Post Mar 5th, 2006 12:08 AM
PsyrenAviance is currently offline Click here to Send PsyrenAviance a Private Message Find more posts by PsyrenAviance Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

Amy

Attachment: koda1.jpg
This has been downloaded 85 time(s).

Old Post Mar 5th, 2006 12:08 AM
PsyrenAviance is currently offline Click here to Send PsyrenAviance a Private Message Find more posts by PsyrenAviance Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kovacs86

Cool... can yoiu get a few other people to join, I need I think 2 more t get this game to be fun...

Old Post Mar 5th, 2006 09:23 AM
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

i'll try

Old Post Mar 5th, 2006 03:07 PM
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

can i join

Merc with a Mouth, the Crimson Nutcase

Old Post Mar 5th, 2006 08:57 PM
Thunder Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Thunder Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Thunder Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Camille's_Death
Forever lost..lol..lamo!!

can i join???

Old Post Mar 5th, 2006 09:30 PM
Camille's_Death is currently offline Click here to Send Camille's_Death a Private Message Find more posts by Camille's_Death Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Striding Cloud

Can i join?

One Missed Call!

Thnx Malk! big grin

Old Post Mar 5th, 2006 09:35 PM
Striding Cloud is currently offline Click here to Send Striding Cloud a Private Message Find more posts by Striding Cloud Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

~yes you all may~

Old Post Mar 6th, 2006 01:46 AM
At god
The Terminator

I want to join

NAME: Jason parker
NICKNAME/ ALIAS: SX- 144,or Hell flame
CLASS: Mutant
POWER: controls shadows and controls flame and blands in the darkness
WEAPON(primary): Sword
WEAPON(secondary): half gloves with a metal knuckles
BACKGROUND: He was born in a secreat lab as a first experiment he was succesful human weapon. He was used for millitary reasons then after the years he escaped out of the lab destroying things in the way.

Old Post Mar 6th, 2006 02:11 AM
At god is currently offline Click here to Send At god a Private Message Find more posts by At god Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

NAME: Alex Xanatos
NICKNAME/ ALIAS: Xanatos
CLASS: magic
POWER: runemagic and regular magic
WEAPON(main): rune sword
WEAPON(secondary): pistol
APPEARANCE:

Attachment: normal_darklink.jpg
This has been downloaded 67 time(s).

Merc with a Mouth, the Crimson Nutcase

Old Post Mar 6th, 2006 03:44 AM
Thunder Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Thunder Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Thunder Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kovacs86

OK, people, I'll open up the Story thread. We all have to start together at least so it doesnt get really confusing

Old Post Mar 6th, 2006 04:29 PM
Kovacs86

if they really want, someone can be prof. Knight. He basically ues a huge plasma cannon and is a telepath of very high level and a good telekinetic also

Old Post Mar 6th, 2006 04:30 PM
Striding Cloud

Name: Kage Dark
Nickname: Sum
Class: Magic
Power: To summon stuff
Weapon: Kusangi sword(MAin)
Weapon: Golden rod(Second)
Looks: Pic
BAckground: When he was little he found out he had powers he always used them for good but sometimes got out of control. He's looking for a girl that he can trust and put his life in. His other girl friend left him leaveing him hurt.

Attachment: 14.jpg
This has been downloaded 62 time(s).

One Missed Call!

Thnx Malk! big grin

Old Post Mar 6th, 2006 08:59 PM
Striding Cloud is currently offline Click here to Send Striding Cloud a Private Message Find more posts by Striding Cloud Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Striding Cloud

He's also able to use jutsus.

One Missed Call!

Thnx Malk! big grin

Old Post Mar 6th, 2006 09:20 PM
Camille's_Death

camille
age not known
magic: ements of earth
female
single
her main wepon is these little marbuls when thown will change into something not even her knows what they will do
sword is her sec choise
Camille is a hard worker in life but shy Camille is vary rich but she give it most to poor people that have little she gives food,toys,clouths,and some other stuff camille is vary shy but when you get to know her she is a funny,sweet,loveing,careing,gentil person and she repets any ones chosing

Attachment: girlwithhercat.jpeg
This has been downloaded 68 time(s).

Old Post Mar 6th, 2006 09:31 PM
Camille's_Death is currently offline Click here to Send Camille's_Death a Private Message Find more posts by Camille's_Death Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Striding Cloud

She's hott!!

One Missed Call!

Thnx Malk! big grin

Old Post Mar 6th, 2006 09:36 PM
Camille's_Death

note to self stay away from you

Old Post Mar 6th, 2006 09:43 PM
Striding Cloud

Lol!!! laughing

One Missed Call!

Thnx Malk! big grin

Old Post Mar 6th, 2006 09:45 PM