KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » story of oaurious RP itself

story of oaurious RP itself
Started by: Burning thought

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (14): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

story of oaurious RP itself

heres where the actualy role play will be, please post your character sheets on the Character making/story page before posting, when you are given permission to play put your character sheet on this page once so we know who you are, also put how much money you have in every post judging by your daily pay and what youve bought, please no sillyness with this smile

Rules

1. not too much swearing please

2. no player bashing

3. only fight eachother if both of you agree with fighting but beware high powered characters will beat weak and you will lose your character, however it can be brought back but you lose some gold if you have any and a rank

4. post at least 10 words or more and no sillyness, i make up the larger battles so you cant destroy the entire city of the averonians unless i say, also major characters are unkillable, bad posts will be ignored

5. have fun and look at the Story/info thread at least a skim through to understand game aspects

ok below is a short descirption on whats happening

Averonian: they are fighting for peace and want to get their hands on a magic rod of power in the centre of the world (on land, not inside the planet) the Averonian players start in their main city, Aveross and can explore the land from there

Aquelon: Aquelons want the power source from the chaos lands, they fight for technologie and to scourge the land of evil, they start in their main city Aquerious

Gaian: start in the Great forest city of Flurescence, want to protect their forests from harm

Humans: start in the city of Tenados, want technology and strive to survive no matter the costs

Chaos: want to destroy the lands, start in a small camp in the middle of the chaos lands

Darkness: start at the dark temple, want to destroy all life on the world and transform it into lands of the dead

now you can post as long as you have permission to play, the story is on the info page, its a lot to read so you may as well skim through if yur not much of a reader, you may not understand whats happening if you dont.

Averonians are the only playable race as said on the Story thread, however i will add creatures from other races to fight you on your travels and eventually will add them as playable races when i have time, also i will scan in a map of the world so you can get a rough idea where you are in prespective

ok now have fun and post away smile

Old Post May 25th, 2006 07:15 AM
Burning thought is currently offline Click here to Send Burning thought a Private Message Find more posts by Burning thought Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

Name: Aronus

Allegiance/main race: Averonian

Race: Averonian

male/female: Male

Class: Dephalonian knight, Rank 6

Description: Enjoys sport and adventuring, he is a brave averonian who although does not approve of barbaric viloance he is a great fighter when protecting his people and has trained much of his life, he a major General in the Averonian armies and is strict but fair, he is greatly respected by both friend and foe alike

Last edited by Burning thought on May 25th, 2006 at 07:31 AM

Old Post May 25th, 2006 07:19 AM
Burning thought is currently offline Click here to Send Burning thought a Private Message Find more posts by Burning thought Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

Aronus walked down the long white streets of the noble city of Aveross, he watched as the children were being tought by the wise old school master Phelous and the soldiers preparing for battle merely a few feet away inside the temple of war, he wondered if they will survive this war as he strolled but then he took hold of his confidence and remebered that his soldiers were some of the greatest in Oaurious.

He stepped into the temple, the stain glass windows and white glistening marble like walls of phelois stone did not seem the kind of holdings for a building of war, he walked to the front of the great hallf as his men saluted him "now my brothers a great army is rising to the east, the chaos lords have managed to amass their forces in strength to destroy the western lands, darkness travels across its deathly rivers to reach us, we may have many allies but their combined hordes out number us a thousand to one, yet we must stand firm, the evil that has taken the east shall not take the rest of the world, will they men" the general shouted, the men replied in chant "they will not sir", the general smiled "no they wont indeed, we shall bring light to their lands in time"

although he liked to belive it but this battle would not be won easily even with the Aquelons and Gaians to help, and the young human race will barely survive, but the men trained faster and with more resolve than he first was seeing as he came into the temple and that made him proud, he smiled as he walked back out to stroll the city

Old Post May 25th, 2006 07:30 AM
Kai Lein
Restricted

Account Restricted

(How should i start confused )

Old Post May 25th, 2006 07:29 PM
Kai Lein is currently offline Click here to Send Kai Lein a Private Message Find more posts by Kai Lein Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

(erm, just pretend that you were on of the soldiers in the hall and come out to speak to me, remeber ime a general so be respectful big grin )

Old Post May 25th, 2006 10:00 PM
Kai Lein
Restricted

Account Restricted

(hmmmm)

Kai, One of the younger soldiers, respected the general. Kai smirked, knowing this war would not be an easy task to win this battle "Sir," he said to the General "How hard will it be to win this battle?" He adjusted his blade and his sheild on his back. He looked at the general with his usuall calm eyes, fearless eyes. He would much rather train more, then fight an actuall battle now. He had never actually killed another living being. Kai looked at his blade and back to the general, waiting for his reply.

Old Post May 25th, 2006 10:15 PM
Kai Lein is currently offline Click here to Send Kai Lein a Private Message Find more posts by Kai Lein Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tombstone
hit man

(How should i start )

Old Post May 26th, 2006 05:15 AM
Tombstone is currently offline Click here to Send Tombstone a Private Message Find more posts by Tombstone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Renamon
(hmmmm)

Kai, One of the younger soldiers, respected the general. Kai smirked, knowing this war would not be an easy task to win this battle "Sir," he said to the General "How hard will it be to win this battle?" He adjusted his blade and his sheild on his back. He looked at the general with his usuall calm eyes, fearless eyes. He would much rather train more, then fight an actuall battle now. He had never actually killed another living being. Kai looked at his blade and back to the general, waiting for his reply.

"with superior training and dicipline my friend" the general said with a smile, "but the Chaos know no mercy, they kill and slaughter the unarmed, helpless and innocent and the Darkness know no fear, have you ever seen a horde of undead my son, you see they are relentless in attack, never get tired, or need to rest, we must always be ready" the general squinted from the glare of the sun "well id best be off, my dragon needs tending to, have not fed him yet, best for you to buy some potions and such, they will surely help the war effort, a good potion can save a man in battle, Terelaz the alchemist is just around the corner" the general walked back down the path towards another large templelike building

Old Post May 26th, 2006 06:57 AM
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Tombstone
(How should i start )

(considering your a harnesser you will porbably start diffrent than in a soldiers training temple, theres a libary not far from the alchemist shop that i talked about earlier, just a few doors away from it actually, you can be in the libary learning spells and the like, you would be under the command of the Magic General who i will create in a minute so you wont need to report to general Aronus although he is your superior)

Old Post May 26th, 2006 07:03 AM
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

(this is the general who the magic folk talk to, i will play the roles of the major generals and other super important characters)

Name: Alcharad

Allegiance/main race: Averonian

Race: Averonian

male/female: Male

Class: Arch Light Master, Rank 6

Description: an old Averonian, tired blue eyes with a white beard flowing down to his waist, his glowing bright light robes show his stature as a high ranking general, he is a master of magic arts and trains and commands the light harnessers and light lords in battle

Last edited by Burning thought on May 26th, 2006 at 07:21 AM

Old Post May 26th, 2006 07:06 AM
Kai Lein
Restricted

Account Restricted

Kai smirked "I don't attack if they are unarmed" he said to himself. He waited for what was next by adjusting his blade and sheild on his back. "The General is going against the code of the warrior, something that we all should follow. I'll do what is needed to be done, and i will not attack the unarmed." Kai smiled to himself and put his gloves on.

Old Post May 26th, 2006 07:10 AM
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

Alcharad sat up in the light tower, he read for hours to find new magic and formulae to help this war, although he was already a master of magic, he believed there was always a need to learn more. The old magician sat down with some books and started reading, after an hour or so a small cat walked into his room, it seemed quite normal at first, purring and at first charmed the magician, he stroked it a few times. The cat hissed and moved back slightly, suddenly it started to grow, its thin legs thickened and its hair became rugged as blood poured from its eyes and mouth. The wizard with shock stepped back and with a flash of light in his hands shone a staff. The beast rose up on its hind legs and leapt towards him, smashing his table to pieces. The Wizard however was not one to be underestimated, he channeled magic through his staff, a great shaft of light beamed onto the creature, in a moment it burst into flames and started jumping and crawling around the room, another flash and the wizard was under a protective shield and once again focused light onto the beast as it disintegrated. The remaining ashes of the beast fell across the floor as Harnessers burst through the old wizards door, "its alright my friends" he said calmely "simply a beast of chaos come to spy on us", but he seemed to of broken my table, the harnessers stared in amazement at the old mans calmness, Alcharad smiled and walked out of the room.

Old Post May 26th, 2006 07:20 AM
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Renamon
Kai smirked "I don't attack if they are unarmed" he said to himself. He waited for what was next by adjusting his blade and sheild on his back. "The General is going against the code of the warrior, something that we all should follow. I'll do what is needed to be done, and i will not attack the unarmed." Kai smiled to himself and put his gloves on.

(i didnt say we should kill unarmed, i was explaining what the chaos do smile , killing the unarmed is indeed a crime for an averonian)

Old Post May 26th, 2006 07:23 AM
Kai Lein
Restricted

Account Restricted

(Ohhh, sorry, i dont have my glasses on stick out tongue.)

Kai sighed as he waited and waited. He was getting tired of waiting. "Cmon already..." he said to himself "Why are we standing around when we are supposed to be fighting." He adjusted his chest plate armor and his gloves. His light blue eyes marched themselves around the room, passing all the other warriors. "They must all be thinking the same thing..." he sighed silently and took off his gloves. He wiped his gloves clean of the dirt that were on them and put them back on. "How much longer...." he thought to himself, not wanting to snap infront of all the others. He wasnt a patient kitsune, he was a person who rushed everything. Standing still and waiting werent his best attributes.

Old Post May 26th, 2006 07:29 AM
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

General Aronas and his dragon were very close, the dragon who's name was Neverin was a wise and ancient white dragon of the light, "the soldiers are getting a bit restless, especially the kitsune, but we need all the help we can get in this war" the general was concerned, "do not worry, the soldiers of the light have always been trained well" the dragon spoke with understanding, " i can always count on you my good friend, together we could take on the chaos army" the general let out a quick laugh but it didnt last long as a messanger ran shouting up to him. "sir theres a village under attack on the far eastern borders, the farm town of Vellion is under siege!", the messanger put his hands on his knee's taking a breath, the general clenched his fist, "then we shall help them, muster the Regiments, lets see how these recruits fight, call the tower of light, we may need some spell power.

With that the General got atop his dragon and the war horn was blown, the trainee's joined the veteran troops outside Aveross,they watched as Aronas and his dragon smashed down in front of them, blowing the horn, "well men it seems the peace time has come to an end completly, dont forget your potions, a chaos Regiment has come armed with trolls and even Smiths so be prepared, travel to the fortress of telidil, about 10 miles south from Vellion, ill meet you there" and with that the great dragon flew off into the air and within minutes it was out of plain sight.

(remeber we cant start the fight till tombstone is ready, we need magic power, only i can actually start the battle, but we can traval there)

Old Post May 26th, 2006 11:31 AM
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

Alcharad heard the war horn," come my apprentices we must fight for Aveross, ready your spells, i hope your knowledge can help in this battle", the Arch light master clicked his fingers and in a flash he had teleported to his dragon coop, "come now beleren, rise up old beast its time for war", the old dragon yawned "must i always come, you have amny fine horses", the wizard gave a stern look "now just becasue your old and tired from playing Velief with the Averonians all night does not mean you cannot help in war, now come this is a serious matter" the old dragon yawned again and let the wizard climb upon its back, with a quick swoop it flew down to the Archery barracks.

Valena, the Archer general was aware of the war " will there be of any need for archers high wizard", the wizard smiled "you know you dont need to use the title with me Valena, but ive come to ask if you could arrange your archers atop the walls of Aveross, without the army and my wizards to protect us we may be besieged however unlikely" the wizard tilted his hat and once again got upon his dragon which flew off on its way to the fortress of Telidil, with a wave of her hand, valena sent her archers to the top of the towers, they flew with their angelic wings to the posts, readying their bows.

The harnessers who had horses got atop their steeds and rode off to join the army outside Aveross, thos that didnt have steeds simply walked, the army was prepared for battle and with a simple command of the captains in front of the army the soldiers marched to their destination.

Old Post May 26th, 2006 11:46 AM
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

(money stats)

Renamon: 220g
Tomb stone: 100g

(you can buy stuff with your money and you get payed daily and from battles, read the info thread about what you can buy from merchants and citizens, i will make a post like this every now and then, keep track on your money and pay)

Old Post May 26th, 2006 11:49 AM
Kai Lein
Restricted

Account Restricted

(ok)

Kai and many other soldiers started off towards the destination. "About time..." Kai said to himself. He looked around and smirked; the trainees like him were scared it looked like. "Hmm." Kai sighed to himself as he walked with the rest of the army, but behind them. He doesnt like larg crowds. He stayed behind everyone as they walked. He drew his spear and twirled it around his body and over his head. He was pulling his spear as a master. he did all the twirls he knew and tried a new one. He twirled it around his body and around and over his head and flipped the spear in the air. The spear came down and he caught it with his right hand and smirked. His spearsman skills were great, but he was nervous as to the upcoming battle. Not scared, but nervous. He stopped and looked up at the sky, watching clouds coming in from the west, storm clouds. "A war in the rain, very, very poetic." he said to himself and continued with following the rest of the group.

(hows that? im trying to keep up with this story as best i can confused

Old Post May 26th, 2006 11:53 AM
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

(your doing fine smile , we cant attack until tombstone gets here but go and kill some Orcs)

as the Army got halfway to their destination they started to see small groups of Orcs coming, "about ten orcs sir coming in sight" said a soldier to a cpatain, "yes i see them too, must be trying to scout us out or something, a force that small cannot have a hope against us" four of the group split up at the captains command to take on the Orcs, the orcs split into two groups, three ran off in the opposite direction while seven attacked the four soldiers coming to them

Old Post May 26th, 2006 12:42 PM
Kai Lein
Restricted

Account Restricted

Kai smirked and twirled his spear around his hand "First kill is mine" he said to himself. he charged through and kicked an orc in the knee, sending the orc to the ground. Kai raised his spear and stabbed down into the back of the orcs head. He did it. The first life he had ever taken. He jumped back, dodging a swing from another orc. "You guys aint helping much!" he yelled to the group as he swiftfully dodged the orcs attach. He rammed his spear into the ground and pulled out to two feet long daggers, holding onn in each hand. He jumped ontop of an orx, and stabbed the daggers in the orc's neck and jumped off onto the ground. He had to duck quickly because of one of the orcs swinging their blade at him. He jumped up, kicking the orc in the face, and stabbed the orc in the chest. "Thats three for me" he thought to himself. Ha threw the daggers into on orcs stomach and grabbed his own spear. He charged at the orc with his spear, ramming the spear through the orc's chest. Before Kai could remove his spear he felt a sharp pain on his side. He had been his by one of the orcs. He held his side as he stood up quickly, his spear in his right hand, his left hand holding ihs side "Lets see how you like this!" he yelled out loud. He twirled his spear, making a light wind, blowing sand into the orcs eyes. He stabbed the orc in the face with his spear and got hit again. "Gah.... You guys take care of the rest..." Kai said falling back.

(hows that? ive never faught an NPC before....

Old Post May 26th, 2006 01:07 PM