KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » Realm of the Gods RPG/RTS

Realm of the Gods RPG/RTS
Started by: Burning thought

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

Realm of the Gods RPG/RTS

Realms of the Gods Rp

the idea is that the players are all gods on an enormous world, they will create their own civilisation that will evolve from small villages of peoples who are just learning about the world who will eventually get better technology, intelligence or battle skills with their own styles of buildings, weapons and beliefs, some may use swords and shields while others use magic or gunpowder ofcourse those who choose technologie will not be large or muscular and would be rather intelligent much like magic, the God who is the player can choose all this and develop their people until eventually the Gods can battle one another for ultimate supremacy for the idea to be the ONLY God of this world.

Rules:

usual rules apply

ofcourse you may be a God but you cannot be so powerful that you can destroy the entire world with a flick of your finger, you have to fair on your abilities and what you teach your creations so in a way NO GOD MODING, even if you are a god

your people cannot get technology above gunpowder, for example, laser cannons and space cruisers are out of the question but nothing says you cannot use magic to create large war machines powered by such magic or steam tanks, boats or perhaps a special power source to allow futuristic objects, however the rule above does not allow an enormous magic powered weapon of mass destruction, or 1000ft tall robots with magic lasers while other gods only have weak forces, so you must weary not to make your things too powerful

other than that i dont think there should be much more of a problem apart from you would have to actualy show your culture has learnt skills of technology or magic, you cannot have a steam tank with a magic wizard fireing from it, if you do try to meld both magic and technologie then your forces will be weaker in both aspects even if you do have both slightly at your command

If a player says you can attack them and you have a war then it will be decided fairly and in depth by me to decide the winner

i will list a lot of info of how things will be run and certain Tech tree,s of roughly what sort of things you can build and cast

Old Post Jul 10th, 2006 05:38 PM
Burning thought is currently offline Click here to Send Burning thought a Private Message Find more posts by Burning thought Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

(do not post in this area yet plz smile until the whole RP is started)

Old Post Jul 10th, 2006 05:39 PM
Burning thought is currently offline Click here to Send Burning thought a Private Message Find more posts by Burning thought Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

~sorry but you gotta get permission~

Old Post Jul 10th, 2006 08:36 PM
PsyrenAviance is currently offline Click here to Send PsyrenAviance a Private Message Find more posts by PsyrenAviance Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General_Iroh
White Guy

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Shalimar_fox
~sorry but you gotta get permission~
(he did but we need a sign up thread..)

Old Post Jul 10th, 2006 10:20 PM
General_Iroh is currently offline Click here to Send General_Iroh a Private Message Find more posts by General_Iroh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SuperChangeling
Restricted

Account Restricted

I am the God of steel, my civilization start's out in an island called Land Of Death. My civilization is called The People, they have mace's made of stone. There hair color is Maroon, they make sacrifices to there god by methodically dicing there un-fit twenty year old's. They are extremely muscular, and start out to be six feet tall. They have the physique of a Gorrila. There god's name is Bare, the god of steel. There greatest warior Comp wear's a bear's skull over his head, and he wear's Gothic cloth's. He rides a Grizzly bear and has a stone mace.

The People live in small hutt's and sleep on the ground.

Last edited by SuperChangeling on Jul 10th, 2006 at 11:24 PM

Old Post Jul 10th, 2006 11:12 PM
SuperChangeling is currently offline Click here to Send SuperChangeling a Private Message Find more posts by SuperChangeling Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

don't post here

Old Post Jul 10th, 2006 11:13 PM
PsyrenAviance is currently offline Click here to Send PsyrenAviance a Private Message Find more posts by PsyrenAviance Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by SuperChangeling
I am the God of steel, my civilization start's out in an island called Land Of Death. My civilization is called The People, they have mace's made of stone. There hair color is Maroon, they make sacrifices to there god by methodically dicing there un-fit twenty year old's. They are extremely muscular, and start out to be six feet tall. They have the physique of a Gorrila. There god's name is Bare, the god of steel. There greatest warior Comp wear's a bear's skull over his head, and he wear's Gothic cloth's. He rides a Grizzly bear and has a stone mace.

The People live in small hutt's and sleep on the ground.

(that seems very good but you must post in the INFO and GOD CREATION page smile )

Old Post Jul 11th, 2006 08:27 AM
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

OK its started

Old Post Jul 18th, 2006 11:32 PM
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

The God of Time looked down on his people, he was only interested in their progress, through time they will learn powers, and will conquer this land, time has no place for these false gods, he thought to himself.

His people began building their houses and under the gods wisdom they flourished in their lands of the Timeless ones (thats the name of the area my people and god live in)

Old Post Jul 18th, 2006 11:34 PM
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

Researching.....................magic blast, 3 shots (range 25-40 metres)

(this will be done same time tomorrow, since it takes a day)

Old Post Jul 18th, 2006 11:34 PM
SilentSoul

Akira the Goddess of Ice sat upon her ice thrown and watched her people below building their houses. "soon" she thought. Soon they would run the world and all the pathetic fools who dwelled within it. She looked across her land of Icy Muerta and smiled.

Last edited by SilentSoul on Jul 19th, 2006 at 02:33 AM

Old Post Jul 19th, 2006 02:22 AM
SilentSoul is currently offline Click here to Send SilentSoul a Private Message Find more posts by SilentSoul Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SilentSoul

Researching level 1 barbarian/nomad fighter

(does this go along with my path of military sword fighting &enchanted weapons?)

Old Post Jul 19th, 2006 02:33 AM
SilentSoul is currently offline Click here to Send SilentSoul a Private Message Find more posts by SilentSoul Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

embarrasment erm......ime not following by my own rules rolling on floor laughing , so stupid of me, i researching the wrong one, ill start researching again on the right one, but youve done it right silent so well done

Old Post Jul 19th, 2006 08:58 AM
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

Researching..............level 1 Adept magic user

(now for my foolishness i have to wait even longer for my first research embarrasment )

Old Post Jul 19th, 2006 09:00 AM
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

Jade sat in her temple which was just above the waterfall."My dears you will not only rule over this land but you shall show the prudish other mortals that love is something that is need and you will all mix making only great race of power and peace.I always hear about power but as the other don't know peace is the way to enlightenment,so you shall so love to your enemy but crush them if they stand in the way of love"
Jade sat back and looked into the sky."now their must be something to do."

Old Post Jul 20th, 2006 01:31 AM
SuperChangeling
Restricted

Account Restricted

Level 1 Savage Brute

Path: Warfare

Bare dweled in his 300 foot underground liar And his 100 men built hutt's and camp's all around the area to please there god Bare.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2006 02:59 AM
SuperChangeling is currently offline Click here to Send SuperChangeling a Private Message Find more posts by SuperChangeling Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

studies single magic blast (range 10-20 metres)

Old Post Jul 20th, 2006 03:06 AM
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

Medrasadis was proud, his people from his wisdom have become adept magic users, their powers were gaining and he knew that eventually he would have to show his powers to make them realise that he is still their master, and they were his slaves. Medrasadis was sitting upon an enormous Obsidion throne, the continious flashses of light from the sky through the dark clouds moved with every sway of his hand. Light blasted through the clouding, light not from the sun but through time and space itself and through the Time gods will ,the clouds moved to create an enormous sign, the sign of eternity and infinity form and suddenly fell from the skies, it descended and finally slamming into the ground, sending Medrasadis' people fleeing the area. When his people finally came near the object he arose from his throne and picked up the obsidion sign that he created, "this is my sign, the sign of infinity, know well my power for you are mine, follow my rule, now learn, progress and become powerful, take this land as your own and in time you shall be the rulers of this land and eventually i will be the ruler of this world".

Medrasadis clenched his obsidion creation in his hands and threw it at his throne, it melded into the obsidion throne and created the emblem of eternity, it became the mark of the time god, all those that bear that mark belongs to him. His people in their robes bowed before him and some knelt, all in fear of his enormous form, as Medrasadis sat back in his throne his people set about working, they started building another town and every house and building they built they set the Mark of their god at the most prominent point of the building. Quickly the people of time cleared their lands of all the inhabitants that were not part of the Time gods plans, they were erased from time itself and where their small villages once stood enormous obsidion temples and statues were made in their place to the Time God and so the lands of the Time god were fully under his control.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2006 09:45 AM
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

learning..........magic blast, 3 shots (range 25-40 metres)

Old Post Jul 20th, 2006 09:45 AM
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

i currently have 1300 population

(it will take me 3 hours to build the town according to the rules)

Old Post Jul 20th, 2006 10:07 AM